What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russian Identification Sheet.

1686237972742.jpeg

Anyone thinking that this counter offensive will suceed is deluded.
I heard this the previous counteroffensive in kharkiv.
I heard this the previous counteroffensive in kherson.

I think you are the deluded one here….
Russia will go all out if it feels these regions are at threat of being lost.
Russia lost 50% of conquered territory already.
Some of it they had claimed as russia proper (kherson).

Russia seems overcomitted and struggling as it is. See the border region.

There are few steps left for russia other then to **** off from ukraines territory.
It won't be Slava Ukraini, if Russia decides enough if enough and goes all out and pulls out the tactical nukes. Let's hope that doesn't happen as it'll be more like Slava Cocainie if that happens. In which case the fake Slava McClownsky, will do a runner the Tel Aviv leaving Ukraine to burn to ashes.
Nukes are a red line for USA, Europe…even China. It will not even help russian long term goals in ukraine.
Let the world do the sensible thing and force both sides to diplomacy.
Lets be sensible and force the agressor to stop this war. And pay reparations.

Once the war is in stalemate you might seek compromise.

Not when we are at start counter offensive.
Not when russian ambitions are still the destruction of ukranian state and the annexation of huge amounts of ukranian land.

20230608_204310.jpg

Seems as if Chinese vehicles maybe entering the conflict. Let's see how long it takes for UAVs to enter....

I heard this the previous counteroffensive in kharkiv.
I heard this the previous counteroffensive in kherson.

I think you are the deluded one here….

Russia lost 50% of conquered territory already.
Some of it they had claimed as russia proper (kherson).

Russia seems overcomitted and struggling as it is. See the border region.

There are few steps left for russia other then to **** off from ukraines territory.

Nukes are a red line for USA, Europe…even China. It will not even help russian long term goals in ukraine.

Lets be sensible and force the agressor to stop this war. And pay reparations.

Once the war is in stalemate you might seek compromise.

Not when we are at start counter offensive.
Not when russian ambitions are still the destruction of ukranian state and the annexation of huge amounts of ukranian land.

Do you really think Russia will tolerate losing the Donbass and Crimea, and sit their idly being humiliated. Let's be real, they'll do full mobilisation before that happens and should that not be effective, then I'm sorry to say they'll turn nuclear and turn Ukraine to ashes. Quite frankly the Kremlin doesn't give a shiiit about red lines when t comes to the integrity of their state. If that means mutually assured destruction, so be it. IMO the sensible thing to do now if for Ukraine to come to the negotiating table and become a neutral state like before. Otherwise, this war will continue indefinitely costing the lives of millions.

Do you really think Russia will tolerate losing the Donbass and Crimea,
Donbass was not theirs pre 2014. Is not strategic interest. And the donbass republic a mere pawn whose civilians have been pushed to die as cannon fodder.

So yes they will tolerate losing donbass.

Crimea is more sensitive, but may be so isolated and exposed that retaining it would bleed them for billions a year.
Part of the strategic use, its warm water and airforce base will already be immensely compromised with ukraine artillery masses in range.

However part of me thinks ukraine would be open to leave them crimea as a strong bargain chip for concessions.
and sit their idly being humiliated. Let's be real, they'll do full mobilisation before that happens
this would not sit well with the russian pioulation. Especially as a suicidal human wave to delay a losing war.
and should that not be effective, then I'm sorry to say they'll turn nuclear and turn Ukraine to ashes.
And then what?
USA would knock out all their assets there.
And they would contaminate own russian lands.
The humiliation to be pushed to such war crimes because they lost face against “little russia” is off the charts as well.
Quite frankly the Kremlin doesn't give a shiiit about red lines when t comes to the integrity of their state. If that means mutually assured destruction, so be it. IMO the sensible thing to do now if for Ukraine to come to the negotiating table and become a neutral state like before. Otherwise, this war will continue indefinitely costing the lives of millions.
The kremlin cares very much for its oligarchs and wealthy lives.

They are not going to exterminate the russian people and suicide over donbass or crimea.
They did not do that for kherson…which was supposedly russian land as well.

We cannot just condone and reward russian nuclear bullying.

A Russian Lancet loitering drone has taken out a TRML-4D truck-mounted radar of the IRIS-T system.

no its American made . if its sold KSA then its KSA airplane

You can say:
KSA bombed Yemen using their F-15 fighter jets.
Saudi F-15s bombed Yemen.
Saudi Fighter Jets bombed Yemen.
KSA bombed Yemen, using their American F-15s,
KSA bombed Yemen using American-made fighter jets.
KSA bombed Yemen using American fighter jets.
We do not know who bombed Yemen, but they were bombed by American F-15s.

They are all correct. You have to use context to determine if the sentence means owned or made.

If I buy a Mercedes, it is a German car. Not a Swedish car.
If the Swedish Air Force buys a Mercedes, it is still a German car. Not a Swedish car.
If an American buys a BMW, he buys a German car,
If he buys a BMW produced in the US, he still buys a German car. He buys an American-built German car.

And You still don’t know if the Intelligence Officer was quoted correctly.
So You don’t have a case.

Last edited:
This will please "Ich"

"Deutschlands Außenministerin erklärt Brasilien den deutschen Ukraine-Blick.

(But)

Präsident Lula und ihr brasilianischer Amtskollege haben keine Zeit für Baerbock."

Very hard fighting north of Tokmak. Seeing some reports Ukrainian forces reached the second line of defense. Still unconfirmed.

Ukraine has definitely suffered losses as expected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom