What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There is a blood bath of Ukrainians in their first attempt of counter offensive , the Russian helis are attacking Ukrainians like sitting ducks . Lots of dead from Ukraine I have seen some videos ukrops look trapped

A video apparently showing the immediate aftermath of the successful Russian missile strike on the Ukrainian ammunition depot in Uman (Cherkassy Region). It is clear what was hit. It was no car wash.

Damnn

A lot of the tanks ran into minefields while others that made it through were hit by AT missiles it's reportedView attachment 933456

The same helis that were lobbing rockets unguidedly cause of fear of anti-air?

Sure.

Please tell more about how ukraine is being crushed by the thousands…usually that level of russian propaganda is a sign ukraine is progressing.

Here you go :

Make of it what you think.
I can tell you this.

Either that video of the drone hitting the radar system is a freeze frame ( they freeze that frame at 18 seconds mark and pan in the camera, that is kind of video manipulation), or that dude on top of that system is a mannequin, because that person of top of the radar truck did not move at all for 4 seconds straight from 0:18 - 0:22

18.png

The person (red circle) at 0:18

22.jpg

The same person (red circle) at 0:22

Watch carefully the person in that video from 0:18/0:19 onward to 0:22. You will see him frozen in that 4 seconds. I mean you would have moved if you hear the drone coming in, hell, you would have move if you didn't even hear anything, I don't remember when did the last time I have been frozen for 4 seconds straight.

But judging by the angle that person is, I would suggest he is a mannequin by the position he was placed on the radar. So there is a high chance this is a decoy.

EDIT : (I just woke up and it's 0700 Zulu, so I missed a point as well) The point is that you can see supposed "Pre" and "Post" strike video (at least that is what being presented in this. but I don't know the authenticity of this entire video) which mean there are other ISTAR asset in the area and not just the Lancet drone. Thus it's quite odd that they didn't show the drone impacting the radar if they have another surveillance asset in the area.

Last edited:
if you look at the same video from a differnt angle - it does look like a T-72 series tank to me :

Code:
  https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/143p5vo/ru_pov_more_footage_of_an_unsuccessful_offensive/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=whitespace&embed_host_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.***************%2Fmilitary%2Fforums%2Ft%2Fthe-russian-ukrainian-war-thread.15283%2Fpage-384
Its even burning before the shelling starts.

No it can't. Any NATO member country joining forces with Ukraine and openly engaging Russia would effectively mean NATO declaring war with Russia, which will not happen. The US won't allow it. If you think that's realistic, you're extremely deluded and have no idea how NATO works.
Is that right? Show me where it says a NATO country cant engage in a war. Im sure a lot of NATO countries must have missed that part (like the US, UK, France, Turkey to mention a few). Its a mutual defence pact.

I can tell you this.

Either that video of the drone hitting the radar system is a freeze frame ( they freeze that frame at 18 seconds mark and pan in the camera, that is kind of video manipulation), or that dude on top of that system is a mannequin, because that person of top of the radar truck did not move at all for 4 seconds straight from 0:18 - 0:22

View attachment 933458

View attachment 933459

Watch carefully the person in that video from 0:18/0:19 onward to 0:22. You will see him frozen in that 4 seconds. I mean you would have moved if you hear the drone coming in, hell, you would have move if you didn't even hear anything, I don't remember when did the last time I have been frozen for 4 seconds straight.

But judging by the angle that person is, I would suggest he is a mannequin by the position he was placed on the radar. So there is a high chance this is a decoy.

EDIT : (I just woke up and it's 0700 Zulu, so I missed a point as well) The point is that you can see supposed "Pre" and "Post" strike video (at least that is what being presented in this. but I don't know the authenticity of this entire video) which mean there are other ISTAR asset in the area and not just the Lancet drone. Thus it's quite odd that they didn't show the drone impacting the radar if they have another surveillance asset in the area.

Bloody good catch on the mannequin !!! You are right - something doesn’t look right.

Its even burning before the shelling starts.

Is that right? Show me where it says a NATO country cant engage in a war. Im sure a lot of NATO countries must have missed that part (like the US, UK, France, Turkey to mention a few). Its a mutual defence pact.

You've answered your own retarded argument. Yes, it is a mutual defence pact. It's one thing a NATO member country bombing a tin pot banana republic in Africa or the Middle East, but something else when a NATO member country goes to war with a nation armed with the world's largest nuclear weapons stockpile. If you're too stupid to see that, you're beyond help. If it were that easy, why hasn't any NATO member country gone to the aid of Ukraine and fought russian troops?

I can tell you this.

View attachment 933458

View attachment 933459

Its been geolocated somewhere NE of Kherson.
I dont think the lancet destroyed it, just some smoke
IMG_0430.jpeg

Afterwards shelling begins:
IMG_0429.jpeg

You've answered your own retarded argument. Yes, it is a mutual defence pact. It's one thing a NATO member country bombing a tin pot banana republic in Africa or the Middle East, but something else when a NATO member country goes to war with a nation armed with the world's largest nuclear weapons stockpile. If you're too stupid to see that, you're beyond help. If it were that easy, why hasn't any NATO member country gone to the aid of Ukraine and fought russian troops?
Thats what I have been saying. At some point it wont surprise me if some NATO countries decide to do it. Siding with Ukraine defending against an invasion doesnt justify a nuclear respons anywhere by Russia. The ukrainians are basically trolling Putin in Belgorod and he went into hiding letting his nuclear armageddon minions do the talking. Its all bullshit.

We have not seen the main UA force, they are in reserve. UA did the same in Kharkov and Kherson, send endless amount of meat and armor to plow minefields, exhaust Z artillery/aviation until breakthrough on the first defensive line has been achieved, then comes their tier 1 units
UA sent pretty much an entire armored brigade to their deaths in the last 72 hours, and there is not a squeak about losses on UA channels, most don't even have a clue of what units were sent to attack, these are conscripts/randoms from the country side that no one is looking for.

Bloody good catch on the mannequin !!! You are right - something doesn’t look right.
lol, yeah, that does not feel right after the second run

Its been geolocated somewhere NE of Kherson.
I dont think the lancet destroyed it, just some smoke
View attachment 933460
Afterwards shelling begins:
View attachment 933461
That's the other argument I made in the previous post, they may have freeze framed it, which mean it was either not attacked or the attack missed (otherwise they would have shown you the actual attack)

Again, judging from the fact that they did show the event afterward, and the position on that "guy" supposedly working/covering that radar system is very odd, I think this is high chance that the guy on top of the radar truck is a mannequin, I don't know, maybe both.

On the other hand, IIRC, they show a launcher just up the road of that radar system at the beginning, bear in mind it was a TRML-4D system, would you position your radar virtually next to the launcher when that system can detect target from 120km away??

We have not seen the main UA force, they are in reserve. UA did the same in Kharkov and Kherson, send endless amount of meat and armor to plow minefields, exhaust Z artillery/aviation until breakthrough on the first defensive line has been achieved, then comes their tier 1 units
UA sent pretty much an entire armored brigade to their deaths in the last 72 hours, and there is not a squeak about losses on UA channels, most don't even have a clue of what units were sent to attack, these are conscripts/randoms from the country side that no one is looking for.
The UA is completely silent and the russians just make things up. Lets be honest, we dont know anything about casualty rates or the amount of equipment and personel taking part.

Good post on the current situation. He says Ukraine may lose an entire brigade over the next couple weeks to achieve the breakthrough.
Traditionally, the attacker will lose 30% of their force mounting an attack (unless you are a Russian), that number may vary depends on progress and the intensity of the offensive.

With around 10-15 Brigade in the works. Ukraine may lose up to 5 Brigade in this offensive if they want to go all the way. So 1 Brigade is going to be a very low end estimate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom