What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Apparently, they left.

Russian insurgents have so far found little to no resistance against them.

The Russians are trying to use air power, but failing miserably due to fear of being targeted by portable air defense.

The insurgents also managed to capture a few of the Russian soldiers that didn't actually run away and decided to fight.

Russia has basically abandoned the area, with Prigozhin saying if the MoD doesn't do something soon, he'll go in himself and clear the area.

Context matters.

Back then Russia was making rapid advances, so it made sense for Ukraine to think about blowing the dam to slow down Russia.

Now it doesn't make sense for Ukraine to do so, because Russian forces are stagnant, and Ukraine just pretty much announced its launching a counter offensive that cuts through the very area that these floods occurred in.

In other words, Russia blew the dam to stop Ukraine's offensive.

I seriously doubt the main push was intended to be over the Dnipro. Ukraine may have to change some plans but the main offensive should still be good to go.

The Ukrainian Defeat | The Dam. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.06

Donbass Zugzwang | The Dam That Thwarted All Plans. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.06

Last edited:
These packages are usually around 150-300 million….not billion or trillion.

You are off a factor of 1000 or even more.

Yes…so far some 50 billion i believe.

Peanuts for america.

I stand corrected however 50 billion is not peanuts and it’s insulting when the country contributing the second most is the UK at 5 billion. As I’ve said it’s time for Europe to take care of their own problems, military and financially

I stand corrected however 50 billion is not peanuts and it’s insulting when the country contributing the second most is the UK at 5 billion. As I’ve said it’s time for Europe to take care of their own problems, military and financially

The Ukrainian Defeat | The Dam. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.06

Donbass Zugzwang | The Dam That Thwarted All Plans. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.06

He couldnt even bring himself to say the russian MOD is lying about the numbers of casualties. Just mentioned a 52:1 ratio is a little crazy.

Europe has no problem taking care of problems financially, but we do not have relevant weapons to share in amounts the US does. The EU has provided more financial aid than the US. Thats just reality. But Europe is trying to catch up on arms production.
Ukraines allies have donated about $10 per month per capita. Its like a pizza per month and not exactly the end of the world.

The US believes Ukraines offensive began yesterday, and achieved breakthroughs up to 5-10kms on the first day with better than expected results.

I don't think that is the case otherwise it would be a major reveal but I believe initially it comes down to Belgorod and hoping for Russia to re-divert some of the forces in order for them to open up a gap where they can enter and take advantage of

There are other ways to measure the contribution of European nations to Ukraine other than direct military aid, there are currently 8.2 million Ukrainian refugees being hosted and supported across Europe.

Also, non state actors such as the EU and its institutions have contributed 35.5 billion euros in aid to date since the start of the conflict, and the world bank has contributed about 13 billion US$. Yes the US has provided the largest total of financial, humanitarian and military aid which currently equals about 80 billion US$ but represents about 40% of the total received by Ukraine.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt the main push was intended to be over the Dnipro. Ukraine may have to change some plans but the main offensive should still be good to go.

I think Donbass is heavily fortified however Zap is feasible access point

Bellum Acta - Intel, Urgent News and Archives:
🇺🇦❌🇷🇺🇬🇧 British delegate to the UN Security Council: Russia must withdraw its forces from Ukraine and stop this barbaric war immediately

🇺🇦❌🇷🇺🇷🇺 Russian delegate to the UN Security Council: Kiev Regime is responsible for the explosion of the Nova Kakhovka Dam

🇺🇦❌🇷🇺🇷🇺 Russian delegate to the UN Security Council: Kiev has previously explored the vulnerabilities of the Kakhovka Dam to destroy it

🇺🇦❌🇷🇺🇷🇺 Russian delegate to the UN Security Council: The Kakhovka Dam bombing aims to reposition and rotation movements of the Ukrainian army and thus allow it to launch attacks.

🇺🇦❌🇷🇺🇷🇺 Russian delegate to the UN Security Council: Ukraine destroyed the Kakhovka Dam for its own military benefit

🇺🇦❌🇷🇺🇷🇺 Russian delegate to the UN Security Council: Ukraine's terrorist bombing of the Kakhovka Dam led to an environmental disaster of catastrophic proportions

🇺🇦❌🇷🇺🇷🇺 Russian delegate to the UN Security Council: As expected, We will hear from the Collective West and Kiev today a false information campaign accusing Russia of blowing up the dam.

🇺🇦❌🇷🇺🇷🇺 Russian delegate to the UN Security Council: The sabotage was intended by Kiev Regime, and the West's provision of weapons makes Kiev bear responsibility.

Honestly I do not know, what strikes me is ... how to say it, i better not express what i think.

Here let me help you :

Yakymivsyky district: In the area of Peremozhne and Annovka villages, the occupying forces blew up chain of ponds, having previously filled them with water to the maximum. The road to Kherson, fields with plantations are completely flooded​

Nope, Russia was in control of the dam and to blow a dam that size would require a ton of planted explosives.

A huge war crime from the Russian terrorists
In that case, all mainland Russia is in control of Russia so Russia can blow up any dam in Russia. But why?
Why do you think it was not blown by Ukraine ? Through some air raid or by some sort of missile attack?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom