What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Remember Russians are preparing 1500 New T90 tanks + 1500 WW2 tanks into modern sensors and devices.
Don't get high hopes, remember in history how Russians defeated each and every invader.
Ukr just has few NATO supplies and when those supplies drain out, watch how Ukr falls fast.
Is there anything left to fall....

Like I said, US/Western supporters are no different to those who cheer on the Russians.

Though all main stream media should be read with critisizm , you can not compare them, to whats comes out of a dectorship regime , where all media is controled or silenced.

You say that truth is the first victim of war.

But in recent years truth has suffered because of the garbage people read on line. Once we agreed about the facts , but argued about ideology , Today reality isself is questioned,

Here too reality is questioned,

Facts are simple , a large country invades a much smaller nation inorder to conqer it.

Here too you cant just sit on the fence and say : " it is just the diffrent sides to the same coin." . No it is not.

~

Though all main stream media should be read with critisizm , you can not compare them, to whats comes out of a dectorship regime , where all media is controled or silenced.

You say that truth is the first victim of war.

But in recent years truth has suffered because of the garbage people read on line. Once we agreed about the facts , but argued about ideology , Today reality isself is questioned,

Here too reality is questioned,

Facts are simple , a large country invades a much smaller nation inorder to conqer it.

Here too you cant just sit on the fence and say : " it is just the diffrent sides to the same coin." . No it is not.

~

Yes it is I'm afraid. The "reality distortion field" surrounding so-called "democratic" states vs authoritarian states lets "democracies" get away with pretty much the same atrocities committed by the authoritarian states, because, you know, they're "democratic", and therefore can do no evil, just because they give people the vote. But that doesn't really matter ultimately, because we're still living in an age where might is right, Machiavellian forces still prevail, and whoever is the top dog in the world or in any region can pretty much do what they want. When there's more than 1 dog competing, that's when we get conflict. Democracy vs dictatorship has nothing to do with that.

Far more credible than Russian state propaganda. In fact, the US has been dead on this entire time.

Cough...Iraqi WMDs....cough.. sure ok pal.

Yes it is I'm afraid. The "reality distortion field" surrounding so-called "democratic" states vs authoritarian states lets "democracies" get away with pretty much the same atrocities committed by the authoritarian states, because, you know, they're "democratic", and therefore can do no evil, just because they give people the vote. But that doesn't really matter ultimately, because we're still living in an age where might is right, Machiavellian forces still prevail, and whoever is the top dog in the world or in any region can pretty much do what they want. When there's more than 1 dog competing, that's when we get conflict. Democracy vs dictatorship has nothing to do with that.

Well north korea calls itself democratic as well…so that is indeed not a good indicator.

What counts is the trackrecord of news outlet and the rights/freedom of press

On both counts russia scores atrociously. Much worse then the average western outlet. So factually not “the same”.

Iraq WMD? Atleast the west media exposed and adressed it for the lie it was instead of the russian way:
“What are you doubting comrade! There were weapons of mass destruction proven by our state media!
Now walk with me to the truck to the gulag for even daring to question! “

Well north korea calls itself democratic as well…so that is indeed not a good indicator.

What counts is the trackrecord of news outlet and the rights/freedom of press

On both counts russia scores atrociously. Much worse then the average western outlet. So factually not “the same”.

Iraq WMD? Atleast the west media exposed and adressed it for the lie it was instead of the russian way:
“What are you doubting comrade! There were weapons of mass destruction proven by our state media!
Now walk with me to the truck to the gulag for even daring to question! “

Agree with what you're saying, but it's more than just about what you can and can't say. Omitting important data/facts/sources/information is equally bad censorship as not allowing to say something. This is how the whole Iraqi WMD lie was spun, tell a lie often enough, by important people in power, without providing any evidence and simply saying "trust us, we have intell", and people will buy it, by creating fear. There are far more subtle methods used than the brutal sledgehammer approaches by the dictatorships.

When they (London and Washington ruling class) decided to unleash Chaos and Terror in Iraq and send 1 million Iraqis to hell ...

Our opinion was irrelevant ...

... When they decided (1997-, 2008-, 2014-) to implement the very old plan of sacrificing the Ukrainian pawns to destabilize Russia and break the economic relations between Europe and Russia ...

We are cattle and decorations, at the time of the Korean and Vietnam War it was still necessary to make an effort to fill people's heads with fantasies, not anymore

Iraq had WMDs programs for decades, but the Iraq war was 20 years ago.

The US was dead on about Russias intention to invade Ukraine while Russia was lying the entire time. Not to mention the endless Russian lies since.

The US government and media is far more credible and trustworthy.

The Romans had 30 military bases along the "limes"

the current empire, heir of the British Empire and last version of the Roman Empire, has about 40 military bases along its "limes".

And the one billion of us who live within its borders are decoration.

Who replaced William Perry (-1997)

well

it turns out that the son of a Russian

In the West, everyone prefers to stay within the Collective Fantasies and it is practically impossible to have an adult conversation.

The funniest thing that has happened to me in a forum is when a Spanish Fascist ... enthusiastic about Fascism inspired by Old Testament or 'kosher' Fascism ... told me angrily: -"vete a Israel" ("go to Israel")

And now all that's left is Deino saying: -I don't like garlic soup, garlic soup is "hate speech"

The West is a very successful fusion of Asylum, Kindergarten and World Championship of Narcissism

More chest thumping

Ukraine Azov battalion crucified a Russian soldier in 2014 while live steaming it on Twitter

In 2015 Odessa 40 Russians were burned alive and ones who had smoke inhalation had their heads smashed by metal pipes

It’s all online check for yourself

So now Azov battalion is no more

Azov battalion like ISIS is a creation of USA

Russia defeated both

Well done Russia

Brother, calm down. Don't get offended, we're having a discussion.

I can believe that because Ukraine is a corrupt shit hole, but Russia also executed civilians and commit massive war crimes, all of it is well documented.

Wagner alone is responsible for a number of war crimes around the globe, not just in Ukraine.

The only thing I can't believe is that the Russians defeated USA, and Azov battalion.

The Azov Battalion was beat by mainly Wagner, not the RF.

Defeating the US in what I'm sure many pro-Russias would describe as a proxy war is meaningless. The US is still just fine. Also, the Russians may have taken mariupol, but i dont think they'll be holding it for long.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom