What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Debris from Russian missiles that included the warhead, given the size of the explosions? And that happened twice in quick succession?! Difficult to believe.
No, we don't have confirmation of all Russian missiles being intercepted, we only have Ukrainian and US claims, which don't mean much.
In the videos posted, there was no exhaust plume smoke from a potential Patriot missile gone astray, just the two explosions in quick succession, which suggest high speed impact and no rocket exhaust. The pics you've posted above don't match the videos.
What's most likely is that some of the missiles did get through, at least two by the looks of it. But of course, there's no way the most likely outcome is possible, in your view.

Nope, Kinzhals or Kalibrs wouldn’t inflict minimal damage on a Patriot. Minimal damage has already been confirmed by multiple US sources. Also confirmed Patriot is still fully operational. There’s also no evidence of impact craters or destroyed Patriot. None.

Patriot suffered damage from missile debris or a failed interceptor. Interception of all Kinzhals was also confirmed by the US in the Times piece.

Nope, Kinzhals or Kalibrs wouldn’t inflict minimal damage on a Patriot. Minimal damage has already been confirmed by multiple US sources. Also confirmed Patriot is still fully operational. There’s also no evidence of impact craters or destroyed Patriot. None.

Patriot suffered damage from missile debris or a failed interceptor. Interception of all Kinzhals was also confirmed by the US in the Times piece.

Have the Ukrainians or the US allowed anyone to film or take pics of the Patriot site? No. Then how do you know there is "minimal damage" and not a crater? Is there any footage from the Patriot site after the event? No.

abut finishing salvo then why they didn't fire on the two that hit ground? and whats this admitting to the damages.
about showing evidence on Russian tanks and BMPs , Medics and injured yes when it come to drone and missiles its a little stretching the truth if you say they show evidence for their claims
Again, that is not a definitive proof, you can't really tell what is going on. On the other hand, the Russia didn't even definitively said which part of the Patriot Missile system was hit. And finally as I said, if you are talking about that "flash" video, we can't even tell if that was a Patriot missile system. It could be any launcher with multiple tube.

Damage can be done by a lot of things, it does not necessarily come from enemy fire. That feel like a misfire, I mean, if the system was indeed suffer a direct hit, you won't see those missile hitting ground, you will see them exploded.

On the other hand, as I said, I wouldn't simply take the word for either side, on the other hand if we compare the evident provided by both side, I would say the Ukrainian side usually is the party that back up with their claim, from BMP to Fighter Jet to Missile being intercepted. I don't see much Russian showing proof, a lot of expended NLAW and Javelin, some video on Artillery piece, but none of all their other claim.

Have the Ukrainians or the US allowed anyone to film or take pics of the Patriot site? No. Then how do you know there is "minimal damage" and not a crater? Is there any footage from the Patriot site after the event? No.

In asked in return "Have the Russians or Wagners allowed anyone to film or take pics of the Patriot site? No. Then how do you know there was one "completely toasted" and "another one heavily damaged"? Is there any footage from the Patriot site after the event? No."

I must admit I find it quite strange that on the one side you post this ...

..., I'm just an observer of the war in Ukraine. I find it amusing that both pro-US/NATO/West and pro-Russian fanboys are exactly the same on this thread, two sides of the same coin - downplay every event by the other side, but start jumping up and down at the very mere suggestion of a positive outcome for their side. Truth is always the first casualty in any war, and both sides (West/Russia) have done a great job at throttling it.

... and a few minutes earlier you rate my post with a laughing emoji as if it was laughable!

1684327888317.png

So much on :what:

Before you begin your usual tirade that I've noticed on this thread, I have no fanboy allegiances. I don't care, ....

Carry on with your conditioning.

You must admit it is strange that Russia never provide any satellite image as evidence of any claims. Seems important for the russian narrative that they are able to destroy the Patriot system. In order to target a launcher they must have survailiance, so no problem showing some before and after images. Only logic conclusion is that Russia doesnt have satellite intel, and thereby not able to target a AA launcher (or any mobile target) deep inside Ukraine.
They have Sats called Glosnas all over the globe.

In asked in return "Have the Russians or Wagners allowed anyone to film or take pics of the Patriot site? No. Then how do you know there was one "completely toasted" and "another one heavily damaged"? Is there any footage from the Patriot site after the event? No."

... and a few minutes earlier you rate my post with a laughing emoji as if it was laughable!

View attachment 930215

Erm, the Russians or Wagner don't control the Patriot site, so how can they let anyone film it? 🤔 such a weird thing to say. And if they did occupy the Patriot site, that would be a very different story, wouldn't you say?! Come on, I expect more from you. I don't accept anything the Russians claim either without some support. But the videos posted earlier clearly show two large explosions at the Patriot site, suggesting at least two incoming missiles got through, which is the most likely explanation given the size and density of the barrage that night. But hey, why would the most likely explanation be correct, he? :)

I'm laughing that you say both sides lie, but you clearly show bias in your own posts, just an observation. Like I said, US/Western supporters are no different to those who cheer on the Russians.

Instead it's getting encircled by Ukrainian troops. Russia is screwed either way. Even if they take Bakhmut, they're gonna be forced to withdraw if Ukraine continues to successfully advance its encirclement strategy.

So patriot isn't a single battery, it's an entire system. What do the Russians mean when they say they took out Patriot? Is there even actual proof that they even damaged it, instead of a far away shot with questionable camera quality? At this point I take every Russian claims with a grain of salt.
Remember Russians are preparing 1500 New T90 tanks + 1500 WW2 tanks into modern sensors and devices.
Don't get high hopes, remember in history how Russians defeated each and every invader.
Ukr just has few NATO supplies and when those supplies drain out, watch how Ukr falls fast.

Patriot damage confirmed to be minimal, Patriot is still functional

View attachment 930215

Erm, the Russians or Wagner don't control the Patriot site, so how can they let anyone film it? 🤔 such a weird thing to say. And if they did occupy the Patriot site, that would be a very different story, wouldn't you say?! Come on, I expect more from you. I don't accept anything the Russians claim either without some support. But the videos posted earlier clearly show two large explosions at the Patriot site, suggesting at least two incoming missiles got through, which is the most likely explanation given the size and density of the barrage that night. But hey, why would the most likely explanation be correct, he? :)

I'm laughing that you say both sides lie, but you clearly show bias in your own posts, just an observation. Like I said, US/Western supporters are no different to those who cheer on the Russians.
Just look at the wording, was damaged.. lol...

See above

Exactly

William Perry (-1997)

"Our first action that really set us off in a bad direction was when Nato started to expand, bringing in eastern European nations, some of them bordering Russia."

“Basically the people I was arguing with when I tried to put the Russian point ... the response that I got was really: ‘Who cares what they think? (...) That was when we started sliding down that path.”

The small inconvenience was not an obstacle because Wiiliam Perry, Secretary or Defense, was replaced by (1997-) ...

The rest of the way to this dreadful tragedy (sacrificing Ukrainian pawns out of hatred for Russia) is a footnote

Back
Top Bottom