What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine’s air defense intercepted six hypersonic Kinzhal missiles fired by Russia early Tuesday, several Ukrainian officials and one American official said. The strikes are further evidence of Ukraine’s ability to shoot down one of the most sophisticated conventional weapons in Moscow’s arsenal.

In one of the largest aerial assaults since early March, Russia also launched nine Kalibr cruise missiles from ships in the Black Sea, three short-range ballistic missiles from land and a number of drones, according to the commander in chief of Ukraine’s Armed Forces. All of the drones and missiles were shot down, the military said.

Russia’s Defense Ministry said that at least one Kinzhal was used in the attack on Tuesday and claimed that a Kinzhal had hit a Patriot air defense system. Two U.S. officials confirmed that a Patriot system had been damaged in the attack but added that the Patriot remained operational against all threats.

Confirmation from the US on 6 Kinzhal shoot downs and Patriot still remains operational

So after firing over 30 patriot missiles, most probably the entire battery, the Khinsals still managed to get through, at least two strikes. Notice how the are no further patriot missiles launches after the Khinsal explosions.

I haven't seen any footage of any damage. Also, interception does not mean the erasure of the missiles from existence.

If I was the US I would lie about the Patriot being hit.

Yeah, you people are quite good at lying, hypocrisy, and deceit.

The Donbass Zugzwang | Wagner Captured The CITADEL. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.16

@Ich

Which side is going to win the next war:

After more than a year of doing nothing, and with many more weeks/months of debate to do nothing...

EU will discuss plan to increase production of artillery shells to one million per year​

vs a nation that can do this:

Russia is hammering Ukraine with up to 60,000 artillery shells and rockets every day​

Shills are going to say Russia is running out of ammo. Yes, listen to shills that won't be occupied when Russia captures Warsaw. EU won't be liberated for 100 years, decide the fate of Europe on assumptions that Russia is out of ammo and would have nearly no ammo when it decides to invade the EU.

Russia is running out of ammo designated for this Ukraine War. Expect Russia to have much more, make much more, and import much more.

Here is a July 2022 Russia running out of ammo story:

There’s A Good Reason Russia’s Artillery Is Running Out Of Ammo. Ukraine Keeps Blowing It Up.​

Here is a December 2022, is Russia running out of ammo story:

Is Russia running out of ammunition?​

When Russia invades the Baltic and begins the occupation of the EU, you can say: "I thought Russia was out of ammo" or say "Russia made more ammo since 2023". Either way, EU is weak vs Russia.

1 million artillery shells allows 1000 howitzers to fire 3 rounds a day. Russia is firing up to 60.000 artillery shells and rockets per day last year. While Europe can fire 3000 artillery shells per day. This does not add up. EU is not prepared for the next war.

Here is the actual facts about a war with Russia

NATO Allies Would Run Out of Ammo Within Days of War With Russia: Report​

As Europe lacks the industrial arms industry capacity to last a multiyear war with Russia, EU would not last months. Europeans are told to laugh about the copium of Russia running out of ammo.

Rearm, then laugh at the Russians. Get nukes that can destroy Russia, then laugh at the Russians.

Last edited:
Instead it's getting encircled by Ukrainian troops. Russia is screwed either way. Even if they take Bakhmut, they're gonna be forced to withdraw if Ukraine continues to successfully advance its encirclement strategy.

You really are sad and pathetic 😭 can't admit a patriot site getting toasted.
So patriot isn't a single battery, it's an entire system. What do the Russians mean when they say they took out Patriot? Is there even actual proof that they even damaged it, instead of a far away shot with questionable camera quality? At this point I take every Russian claims with a grain of salt.

If they somehow managed to destroy the battery, that's not really anything to brag about because the battery is pretty much the cheapest part of the patriot system to replace. It's literally just basic launchers.

So after firing over 30 patriot missiles, most probably the entire battery, the Khinsals still managed to get through, at least two strikes. Notice how the are no further patriot missiles launches after the Khinsal explosions.
Or there was nothing to target, so the launches stopped?

I mean I get what you're saying, but that's not good logic, and can easily be countered.

Last edited:
A Patriot system consists of a command centre and 6-8 batteries. Apparently one battery may have been slightly damaged in last nights mass attack. Unless you knck out the whole system it is hardly a disaster. As theyhit 18 missiles , 6 of which were hypersonic it is obvious the patriot system is OK.
evidence on that ?

It's the same story on the other side

Russia too had not release any footage of any Patriot missile system was destroyed. If they have an imagery or video evidence, they would probably will show it just to brag, and Patriot System have a very distinct profile, you know it was it even with the grainiest picture
the only video shown of the night imply that certain battery get silenced.
it in itself can't be a proof but when it put beside the confirmation from western sources that the system get damaged you put 2+2 together and conclude that they maybe managed to damage radar or control unit
On the other hand, was it really that important? Like M777 or HIMARS. everything can be replaced, again, it's not like Raytheon is going to stop making these system once they were, as the Russian said, "killed" the system.
in that regard each day we see photo that claim a certain amount of interception without any evidence and according to people here and in western hemisphere they must be truth because they come from Ukraine , interestingly Russian defense minister claim the number of interception in these reports are 3 time the amount of missile and drones they fired.

the problem here is that everything come from russia is considred lies and everything from Ukraine truth and facts

So patriot isn't a single battery, it's an entire system. What do the Russians mean when they say they took out Patriot? Is there even actual proof that they even damaged it, instead of a far away shot with questionable camera quality? At this point I take every Russian claims with a grain of salt.

If they somehow managed to destroy the battery, that's not really anything to brag about because the battery is pretty much the cheapest part of the patriot system to replace. It's literally just basic launchers.
the system stoped working after those explosions soi say it was not launcher they are3 the most mobile part of the systyem and hitting one will not stop the rest , the damaged part most be something that affect all of the launchers

Or there was nothing to target, so the launches stopped?

I mean I get what you're saying, but that's not good logic, and can easily be countered.
the problem is they stopped after the explosions and didn't at least there was two explosion after they stopped?

Last edited:
as i said , the hell freeze sooner than Russia ran out of raw material to play the role of cannon fodder

and Ukraine show evidence of it intercepting incoming drones and missiles
What’s the point of those yoga? Russia population before invasion of Crimea and full scale war almost peaked 150 million.
Now Russia population will likely shrink to 100 million by end of decade.
Putin is no different to Stalin. Without those massacres on own populations Russia would have much more people today, not more a billion people as in China or India, but maybe 200 or 300 million.

That is reserved for those that have committed high crimes.
There are more sinister methods available.
that's the Spaniards way not the vikings.

What’s the point of those yoga? Russia population before invasion of Crimea and full scale war almost peaked 150 million.
Now Russia population will likely shrink to 100 million by end of decade.
Putin is no different to Stalin. Without those massacres on own populations Russia would have much more people today, not more a. billion people as in China or India, but maybe 200 or 300 million.
well the quality of people is bound to go up even if quantity decrease after sending those raw materials to front line as cannon fodders.
two bird with one arrow and i say he is on the journey to become like him but no he iis at the beginning of the road he had to make a long journey to be considered comparable to stalin

that's the Spaniards way not the vikings.

well the quality of people is bound to go up even if quantity decrease after sending those raw materials to front line as cannon fodders.
two bird with one arrow and i say he is on the journey to become like him but no he iis at the beginning of the road he had to make a long journey to be considered comparable to stalin
What quality?
All Russia intelligence will go to the west or east. If not already happening. At the end of the day only dumb and brainwashed stay.

You really are sad and pathetic 😭 can't admit a patriot site getting toasted.

Oh come one … in fact in the same way we have no proof, all six were intercepted, we also have no proof that the battery has been „toasted“.
As such anyone with at Little bit common sense knows, that both sides lie …

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom