What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Prominent American thinker Noam Chomsky:

When America and Britain tore Baghdad to pieces, did any leader visit Baghdad? No, because when America and Britain go to war, they destroy everything that is necessary for the life of society, such as communications, transportation, energy.. This was not the case in Ukraine, because the Russians do not want that.
FwKSuBHXoAUlbxu

@US_World1

Last edited:
Except its not propaganda or hate speech is it. It's globally acknowledged verifiable information, that Zionists control positions of power globally in order to achieve their goals.
The Clown of Kiev is just one of their pawns on the grand chess board desperately looking to start a global conflict.
Here is one of his pals....both siphoning money from this tragic war they jointly engineered.

And here is a fellow Jew telling it how it is.

My goodness this drivel posters should be banned for ridiculous conspiracy theories.

The Jews are pawns in all of this and that is the simple truth half-brained peasants can't wrap around their heads. Listen the Jews were like Gypies for 2000 freaking years and in truth extremely weak people on the land. They were homeless, looked down upon and beneath Gypies for over 2000 years. They won't become chess players overnight but they are just pawns.

The crusaders left behind a garrison in Quds after they failed to take it for themselves for over 1000 years and they are left there as an outpost and puppets. That is the simple truth regarding the jews and these crusaders will toss them away at the blink of an eye whenever they feel like it. The Jews only usefulness is being an outpost which is a temporary project these who put them there the crusaders know it as well..

Last edited:

Nuclear Tragedy | Strange Data From Ternopil. The Battle Of Citadel. Military Summary For 2023.05.15

My goodness this drivel posters should be banned for ridiculous conspiracy theories.

The Jews are pawns in all of this and that is the simple truth half-brained peasants can't wrap around their heads. Listen the Jews were like Gypies for 2000 freaking years and in truth extremely weak people on the land. They were homeless, looked down upon and beneath Gypies for over 2000 years. They won't become chess players overnight but they are just pawns.

The crusaders left behind a garrison in Quds after they failed to take it for themselves for over 1000 years and they are left there as an outpost and puppets. That is the simple truth regarding the jews and these crusaders will toss them away at the blink of an eye whenever they feel like it. The Jews only usefulness is being an outpost which is a temporary project these who put them there the crusaders know it as well..

Read my post again with a level head. I didn't say Jew. I said Zionist. Zionists ≠ Jews.

You can call it a conspiracy theory or whatever, but it is clear for those who wish to see, that a great war is being engineered. The only beneficiary of a war which destroys the US, EU, Russia & China is Israel.

Read my post again with a level head. I didn't say Jew. I said Zionist. Zionists ≠ Jews.

You can call it a conspiracy theory or whatever, but it is clear for those who wish to see, that a great war is being engineered. The only beneficiary of a war which destroys the US, EU, Russia & China is Israel.

Why the hell is nobody asking why America has such a ‘strong bond’ with Israel? Biden wouldn’t have said the same thing about Germany or France or any other ally for that matter. Why is Israel such an exception? If some people would only just think about this question, the world would be a better place. Because such a relation like this is not normal. It only can be justified when the highest functioning Government officials are extremely tied together by other bonds as well.

Except its not propaganda or hate speech is it. It's globally acknowledged verifiable information, that Zionists control positions of power globally in order to achieve their goals.
The Clown of Kiev is just one of their pawns on the grand chess board desperately looking to start a global conflict.
Here is one of his pals....both siphoning money from this tragic war they jointly engineered.

And here is a fellow Jew telling it how it is.

I really don't know what's your point ... anyone can find any video in the WWW for anything, something for obscure animals or forms of life, something about aliens, occultism, ... about the fact that Zionism is the evil of the world, but also that Islam is a misanthropic religion that is backward, despises women and ignorant of those who think differently. But is thsi all true since it can be found in the internet? Surely not and none of us holds the absolute truth to know what's all right and all wrong!

And that's my point: You must have such an abysmal hatred of the West, its values and its being different from your morals, that it scares me. I fear for you ... Yes, we have completely diametrically opposed views, I don't like you and I can in no way share your views, which I think are wrong, but I accept them, as long as you are not offensive, insulting and false However, you mean here that you are on a holy crusade, driven by hate and blinded by heresy and falsehood, that allows everything.

You and a few other of your comrades-in-arms are so aware that they don't care - apparently even knowingly - about provoking, insulting, claiming rights that you wouldn't even remotely grant to others... hardly any posts have anything to do with the actual topic, it's all about propaganda, spreading hate and self-portrayal of your twisted views.

The bad thing is, I don't like extreme Zionism any more than I like extreme Christian faith, but also extreme Islam ... but you don't make any difference at all in your blind hatred in nuances, the main thing is AGAINST the WEST, against Israel, against Jews , Nazis... and whoops, we have that weird soup of slobbery that doesn't really go together, but all that counts for you is being AGAINST!

Actually, I just feel sorry for you, because if you really honestly and truly believe as you pretend, then good luck in explaining to your Creator, but that's up to you then; in any case, it is not healthy in this world.

Where is the debris?

-----

@Mohsin A

US invasion of Iraq = Iraq has WMDs

Russian invasion of Ukraine = Ukraine has Nazis

Sounds familiar?

Even if these claims are true to an extent, both are not good enough rationale for invading and destroying a country.

Scholz is generous. A long list of weapons for Zelinskki. Almost $3 billions.

• 6.350 Schuss Artilleriemunition 155 mm*
  • Flugkörper für Iris-T SLM*
  • 20 Brückenlegepanzer BIBER*
  • 300.000 Schuss Gepard Munition*
  • 2 Luftraumüberwachungsradare*
  • 78 Sattelzugmaschinen und 86 Sattelauflieger*
  • 8 mobile Antennenträgersysteme*
  • 40.000 Erste-Hilfe Kits*
  • 108 Aufklärungsdrohnen*
  • 1 Schwerlastsattelzüge M1070 Oshkosh*
  • 17 Feldheizgeräte*
  • 18 Radhaubitzen RCH 155*
  • 5 LKW 8x6 mit Wechselladesystem mit 10Abrollplattformen*
  • 3 Flakpanzer GEPARD*
  • 7 ferngesteuerte Kettenfahrzeuge für Unterstützungsaufgaben*
  • 6 mobile und geschützte Minenräumgeräte*
  • 40 Minenräumpanzer WISENT 1*
  • 5 mobile Aufklärungssysteme (auf Kfz)*
  • 376 Grenzschutzfahrzeuge*
  • 132.480 Schuss Munition 40mm Granatwerfer*
  • 1 Pionierpanzer Dachs*
  • 3 schwere und mittlere Brückensysteme*
  • 16 Panzerhaubitzen Zuzana 2* (gemeinsames Projekt mit Dänemark und Norwegen)
  • 78 Schwerlastsattelzüge*
  • 2 Luftverteidigungssysteme IRIS-T SLM*
  • 12 Frequenzscanner/Frequenzjammer*
  • Feldlazarett (Rolle 2)*
  • 8 Bandbreitenerweiterungen für elektronische Drohnenabwehrgeräte*
  • 2 Zugmaschinen und 4 Auflieger*
  • 10 geschützte Kfz*
  • Fahrzeugdekontaminationspunkt
  • 5.032 Panzerabwehrhandwaffen*
  • 124 LKW Nutzfahrzeuge*

Why the hell is nobody asking why America has such a ‘strong bond’ with Israel? Biden wouldn’t have said the same thing about Germany or France or any other ally for that matter. Why is Israel such an exception? If some people would only just think about this question, the world would be a better place. Because such a relation like this is not normal. It only can be justified when the highest functioning Government officials are extremely tied together by other bonds as well.

Leaders around the world getting dictated to by Israeli leadership 24/7. They have to listen otherwise its regime change time.

Bro, we need to understand that world affairs revolve around Israeli Policy. What happens in the Middle East, The World Wars, The current Russia-Ukraine Conflict, War on Terror etc. If you look at all of these conflicts, Israel is at the epicentre of it all.

The is a video in which the devil him self BiBi is saying that Israel controls the US Congress. I would have linked it if I could find it.

Even good Americans who speak out are silenced.

The great sufferings of the wagners make prigozhin mad mood.

While his people the zombies die en mass in Bakhmut, Russian elites in Moscow enjoy great life in Rubljowka. That’s the place where the rich and the famous live, in this neighborhood where Putin has a villa, too.

He says on telegram, they (=the Russian comrades of Rubljowka) pour as much shits as possible over his head. They are cowards.

Prigozhin never hides that he hates Shoigu and Gerassimov.

„Wagner“-Chef Jewgenij Prigoschin in einem am 12. Mai veröffentlichten Video

„Wagner“-Chef Jewgenij Prigoschin in einem am 12. Mai veröffentlichten Video Bild: AP

I really don't know what's your point ... anyone can find any video in the WWW for anything, something for obscure animals or forms of life, something about aliens, occultism, ... about the fact that Zionism is the evil of the world, but also that Islam is a misanthropic religion that is backward, despises women and ignorant of those who think differently. But is thsi all true since it can be found in the internet? Surely not and none of us holds the absolute truth to know what's all right and all wrong!
Well that's based entirely on ones judgement. There is solid evidence out there that Islam as well as other religions are for peace. Mixing Culture and religion is silly.
There is also solid and irrefutable evidence out there that Zionism has caused unthinkable damage to the world intentionally. So it entirely depends whether you come to the argument ignorant or well informed.

And that's my point: You must have such an abysmal hatred of the West, its values and its being different from your morals, that it scares me. I fear for you ... Yes, we have completely diametrically opposed views, I don't like you and I can in no way share your views, which I think are wrong, but I accept them, as long as you are not offensive, insulting and false However, you mean here that you are on a holy crusade, driven by hate and blinded by heresy and falsehood, that allows everything.
It's not me who hates the West. I love the west but am appalled at how it is being used and abused by shadow forces. It's the Zionists who hate the West. Ask Victoria Nuland who told the EU to F off. Or how about you ask Biden who bombed nordstream just so he could sell overpriced gas to the EU. Does Jim in the video hate the West as well for speaking the truth?

You and a few other of your comrades-in-arms are so aware that they don't care - apparently even knowingly - about provoking, insulting, claiming rights that you wouldn't even remotely grant to others... hardly any posts have anything to do with the actual topic, it's all about propaganda, spreading hate and self-portrayal of your twisted views.
You don't want to see that's why. Israel and Zionism has EVERYTHING to do with the conflict in Ukraine. You just want to turn a blind eye to suit your agenda. The evidence is out there so I suggest you educate yourself.

The bad thing is, I don't like extreme Zionism any more than I like extreme Christian faith, but also extreme Islam ... but you don't make any difference at all in your blind hatred in nuances, the main thing is AGAINST the WEST, against Israel, against Jews , Nazis... and whoops, we have that weird soup of slobbery that doesn't really go together, but all that counts for you is being AGAINST!
I'm against Western policy. Not the West. Let me make that clear before you continue to skew my words.
Jews like Norman Finkelstein are people I respect. Christians like George Galloway are people I respect. I respect people who seek and support the truth. I dislike, Zionists and Nazis who by the way collaborated together during WW2, but again you wouldn't know that as you have your head buried in the sand.

Actually, I just feel sorry for you, because if you really honestly and truly believe as you pretend, then good luck in explaining to your Creator, but that's up to you then; in any case, it is not healthy in this world.
The feeling is mutual.

And it would be up to the court to decide.
I certainly would say no to that in a jury.

I would highlight this part for the discussion. Because this is going nowhere as much as the day I discuss this same issue with my wife

This is the core issue which I reply to begin with. As I said, in the beginning the definition of what is mercenary is extremely complicated. I am not a lawyer, I can't really say this is going to be the case one way or another. Even for my wife, who was a practicing lawyer, that is a really arguable grey line there.

What I did is to interpret the law to its letter, which is what the law/treaty actually say.

On the other hand, I can tell you that, court do not have the power to explain the content of that treaty when the wording is flawed. Because each court would have different interpretations of that law, and if you allow one court to do so, then you will not have a singular treaty, you have 170 (or whatever amount of nation that sign that treaty) different version of the treaty, the UK version of Protocol I is going to be different than the Australian Version of Protocol I and even if you ask international court to explain the treaty away, this may not be the same scope that each individual country sign for, and that would void that treaty. Because some country may say this is not their original intention when they sign that treaty.

As David Mitchell said "Facts is not what they once were"

Where is the debris?

-----

@Mohsin A

US invasion of Iraq = Iraq has WMDs

Russian invasion of Ukraine = Ukraine has Nazis

Sounds familiar?

Even if these claims are true to an extent, both are not good enough rationale for invading and destroying a country.

@LeGenD

I agree, both rationales are no excuse for launching invasions. However, I see it differently in that....

US invasion of Iraq = Israeli (US) engineered war to gain access to the huge oil basin found near the river Euphrates on the border of Syria. Also why we have CIA funded ISIS causing chaos in Syria which is why Russia had to intervene to protect the Assad Government. WAR NOT JUSTIFIED.

Russian invasion of Ukraine = Israeli (US) engineered war. Full well knowing what the Russian red line was, western policy makers went ahead with Anti-Russian activities in Ukraine. Oppression of Russian speakers, Clamping down on the Orthodox church, overthrowing a pro-Russian government replacing it with a Zionist comedian clown yes man. Breaking international agreements. Back stabbing whilst negotiating with Putin who was sincere. Look at Arestovichs videos where he blatantly is provoking Russia and wishing them to start war. WAR IS ARGUABLY JUSTIFIED AS RUSSIA HAD BEEN CONTINUOUSLY PROVOKED.

Back
Top Bottom