What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

and you wonder why Russia hates them

they lost 26 million to liberate Europe and this is how they treat them

Maybe the eastern european countries didnt feel liberated. Chasing one invader away and take control of the territory doesnt exactly equal “liberation”. Germany beat the USSR to it, and the USSR felt entitled to defacto take control of any territory formerly controlled by Germany.
It is ingrained in russian history and mentality to absorb neighboring territory.
The USSR didnt liberate Europe. They fought for themself and their own interests.

First … I‘m not posting on Reddit, second, if you look closely, you surely will be able to see the insult and offence for what he got this rating and third, I‘m not acting as a moderator, but as a regular poster - which is still allowed - the only difference is I can rate such insults as negative!
If he or you would work hard and earn the respect of the owner, you maybe get the same privilege to rate others, but as long as you and he post that way, this unlikely will change.

I can't verify where you post, but I dont ever see you or your likes ever negative rating all of the racist and equally insulting comments from your pro-western chums when they come and troll sections where they dont really belong. Therefor, what I'm asking the real mods and owners of this page, not you, is that we have the equal right to negatively rate insults and benign comments that hurt our feelings as well. Or you shouldn't have the right to arbitrarily negative rate things you dont agree with, it sort of compromises your role as a moderator which is meant to be from a position of impartiality.

I will obtain respect by highlighting how the hypocrisy and cronyism that you and this unearnt privilege that has been handed to you is being misused and try to find a fair way out. The truth will defeat falsehood eventually, so no need to brown nose anyone.

As I said, crocodile tears wont work with me, you and your likes have engaged in personal insults and trolling many times, with impunity, and you turn a blind eye when someone who shares the same world view as you comes and says much worse than what I or anyone else has said. The user you claim that was insulting merely made a factual observation upon another users political stance. The only reason you gave a negative rating was because you merely disagreed with him, however that still doesn't warrant his reputation to be affected merely because you disagree with someone.

Anyway, this is my last message to you as my target are the real people in charge.

Last edited:
Why oh why do the poles not kiss the boots of the russians in gratitude!!!

Oh yeah!
[URL https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens

oh what isnt it why Europeans always cry about why Palestinians dont kiss the boots of Israelis ?

when US destroys Iraq you expect Muslims to love USA?

then you say oh why Palestinians hate Israelis oh why Iraqi hates the West

what a hypocrite

oh what isnt it why Europeans always cry about why Palestinians dont kiss the boots of Israelis ?

what a hypocrite

Muslims were far more destructive of Iraq than the US.

Since the mods get pissed and flip out when I post new threads; and mods allow undertakerfan to post 10-20 threads a day on nonsense. I'll put this here.

Unintended consequences for China turning on Europe to support the Russian war on Europe:

Italy Intends to Exit China Belt and Road Pact as Relations Sour

Relations sour on the Chinese "kill whitey" agenda. Simply read the vomit from the 50 centers on twitter. And the 50 centers admitted that Beijing supports Putin and backs Russia. Here is some nonsense from Beijing, blaming the victim.

It was not over the Trump virus that Europe left China, it was the CCP falling for the Trump-Putin trap for China to support burning down the global order for the benefit of MAGA. Support the Trump/Putin war on Europe, Europeans should reduce unnecessary trade with China. Bring back the European jobs from China. Economic independence, energy independence and military power. China saw Russian military strength and sided with Putin. The weaker and more vulnerable Europe is, the less support we would have from the US, China, and more of a target we are to Russia. Only by a refocusing of policies to be euro-centric can Europe survive in a hostile neighborhood.

Compare the GDP of Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland to Russian GDP
Compare the GDP of Belgium and Netherlands to Russia
Compare the GDP of Germany to Russia
Compare the GDP of France to Russia
Compare the GDP of Italy to Russia
Compare the GDP of Poland, Austria, Czech, and Slovakia to Russia
Compare the GDP of Spain and Portugal to Russia

Various region in Europe are nearly or more powerful economically than Russia.

Use the European economy to rearm. Or else you lose your freedom to the Trump/Putin/MAGA agenda.

Reduce trade and dependence on China. Europe tried economic integration with Russia and was burned. Make Europe the premier manufacturing center again. When the nations you helped develop are trying to destroy you and blame you for Trump-Bush-Blair mi6/cia crimes, you move on. China bought into Russian propaganda and pro-Russia policies. Russia wants to destroy Europe, you part paths. China would undermine Europe if given a chance via European dependence on China for goods. Have to decouple. China chose the Trump agenda to destroy the EU.

Trump and Putin want the EU to be dependent on the US for defense and be dependent on China for trade and goods. Both want to destroy the EU. Trump warns NATO Europe for the purpose of "told you so" to shame the Europeans when buddy Putin invades the EU.

The entry of Finland into NATO was the coup of the decade. Russia cannot invade Finland to have a sole war against the EU, while MAGA Republicans in the WH say this is not America's war, this war is to defend non-NATO Finland. Finland in NATO destroys that Putin path to have war with only the EU, not with NATO.

This is why you need Ukraine in NATO if in the EU. Or have NATO Europe rearm to beyond the military strength of China and Russia. Rearmament is key to European independence for the next century.

Last edited:

Hawk SAM systems? Aren't they pretty ancient now, I thought the US would have scrapped them decades ago.

I have to give it to you guys, you really know how to initiate a major war around every 10 years to keep things ticking along, and you have really got Russia stuck, impressive way to weaken if not completely destroy a major global competitor at virtually no cost to yourselves, much respect.

But the way, what's your plan for Pakistan? :) Seems like you guys have stirred up a hornets nest there lol 😂

Thanks to the US, my retirement fund is almost at a point where I could stop working in a few years, and I'm only 45! God bless America! Thank you! 😂

what a hypocrite
I live in Europe. Honestly never cried about why Palestine dont kiss the boots of Israel. I actually dont care about Palestine and Israel. Why are you guys even talking about Palestine and Israel in this thread?

I live in Europe. Honestly never cried about why Palestine dont kiss the boots of Israel. I actually dont care about Palestine and Israel. Why are you guys even talking about Palestine and Israel in this thread?

you dont many do stop pretending like you dont know

Western nations fund and support Israel to kill Palestinians civilians

so we are happy Russia is totally kicking the back sides of the Western nations especially the US of Evil

Hawk SAM systems? Aren't they pretty ancient now, I thought the US would have scrapped them decades ago.

I have to give it to you guys, you really know how to initiate a major war around every 10 years to keep things ticking along, and you have really got Russia stuck, impressive way to weaken if not completely destroy a major global competitor at virtually no cost to yourselves, much respect.

But the way, what's your plan for Pakistan? :) Seems like you guys have stirred up a hornets nest there lol 😂

Thanks to the US, my retirement fund is almost at a point where I could stop working in a few years, and I'm only 45! God bless America! Thank you! 😂

Hawks can be effective as long as there integrated with other air defense assets, which the US seems intent on doing.

I dont get why anyone but Russia gets the blame for this war. I have noticed blaming the US, West, Jews is a knee jerk reaction around here, but still, this war is clearly Russia chasing its imperial dreams using disinformation, propaganda, proxi warfare and outright naked aggression disguised as a “special operation” that none believe is anything but a full- scale invasion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom