What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Acted a thousand times more brutal?
I can agree with everything else you said except this. Again you are trying to twist the facts and find an escape route. Also, don't force me to spit atrocities of your own country here. Arguably the most cruel personality in recent history is a German.

Burn baby. LOL Now imagine that I am working at a prestigious university in a good position 🤔 Will you be 😭
Too much imagination too use. You act and talk like a 12 year old.
Russia is winning day by day. Your sobbing won't make an iota of difference.
Yet they lost more territory then gained in april….And “they are gaining land every day” was kind of your whole argument…

I can agree with everything else you said except this. Again you are trying to twist the facts and find an escape route. Also, don't force me to spit atrocities of your own country here. Arguably the most cruel personality in recent history is a German.
it is simple:
1 russia starts war of agression and ethnic cleansing in 2022….
2 vast majority world thinks this is “not done” in this age in time (UN votes)
3 russia propaganda tries to discredit this by using “whataboutism” (logical fallacy) on western misconduct (as if ukraine should suffer for what USA did to Iraq…)
4 more disgustingly…they are using Afghanistan, Syria, Ukraine as “victims of america” for sympathy points (russia cares about third world) and for their whataboutism fallacy propaganda.
5 this is INCREDIBLY disgusting for ANYONE with some historical knowledge and moral compass…because Russia fucking annihilated these people in the past and now abuses them again for cheap propaganda to do ANOTHER atrocity on ukraine..a former victim of them even (holodomir)

And that brings us to number 6
People like Mohsin and Topgun mindlessly gobble this up and Go “yeah evil west..go russia!”

If you share a meme on vietnam/iraq i can understand. USA is pretty hypocrite.
But dragging afghanistan/syria/ukraine into it….no shame.

Another Derailed Train. Attack Of Drones. Hunting For Fuel. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.03

The issue I think is more about doctrine.

If you ask me, as a standalone question, Whether Russian Air Force is a competent force? The answer would be yes.

The issue here is not whether or not RuAF have the edge, they always have the edge, the problem here is how the Russian command apply said edge into the battlefield, if this was the us, we would have a combine strike force to capture Antonov Airport, covered by CAS and Airborne artillery, we would have use the air power as an arm of the combine arms attack, but Russian, on the other hand, used its airpower as infantry support. That's the big different here.
To put it more relatable for EVERYONE...

Is the RuAF a TECHNICALLY competent force? Yes. But doctrines wise, no. What we saw in Ukraine is like building only A-10s, not F-15s. Going back to WW II. It is like building only P-51s, not B-29s. Or even though making only grenades, not artillery. Even though the Soviets/Russia is fully capable of making all of them. Am sure everyone can see the differences in the analogies.

To put it more relatable for EVERYONE...

Is the RuAF a TECHNICALLY competent force? Yes. But doctrines wise, no. What we saw in Ukraine is like building only A-10s, not F-15s. Going back to WW II. It is like building only P-51s, not B-29s. Or even though making only grenades, not artillery. Even though the Soviets/Russia is fully capable of making all of them. Am sure everyone can see the differences in the analogies.
One thing I've always said (Well, not in this forum) that you can clearly see the doctrine different between US and Russia is Russia don't have Direct Penetration Helicopter (or DAPs) Russian army uses a combine of Mi-24 and Mi-8 or Mi-17 to bring air assault troop in battle, that would double the number of helicopter you need, plus, your Mi-24 weren't able to fire and cover the battlefield when all the Mi-8 is unloading. In the US, we use DAP Chopper like AH-60 to insert Air Assault Element into hostile environment. 4 AH-60 can land an entire platoon with 2 taking overwatch position when the 2 AH-60L unload, that way you only need 4 chopper to deliver an entire platoon of 43 men, if you use Mi24/Mi-8 mix, it will take you around 5 to 6 chopper and you need to be on station twice as long as you clean out your Mi-8, as they hold twice as many troop than a AH-60.

The reason behind this is that you don't need to wait for gunship cover during your insertion phase, because we operate a distributed firepower concept, which mean the once those AH-60 delivered those troop, they can act as a gunship, which mean whatever your ground troop see you can hit almost immediately, instead of having them to wait around for Apache or Viper gunship to come on station, by then it would be too late.

On the other hand, it's not like the Russian haven't thought about that, Mi-24 was created to do the same thing as DAP-60 blackhawk, albeit a bit less sophisticated, but with 8 seat and there are no way you can fit 8 fully armed and kit out soldier in it, they sort of abandoned that. It also worth notice that China also do not have such chopper in service, the biggest UH the Chinese have is Z-20. which is a copy of Blackhawk, and unless they can make PAVE or something similar to PAVE, the PLA Z_20 can't do DAP.

it is simple:
1 russia starts war of agression and ethnic cleansing in 2022….
2 vast majority world thinks this is “not done” in this age in time (UN votes)
3 russia propaganda tries to discredit this by using “whataboutism” (logical fallacy) on western misconduct (as if ukraine should suffer for what USA did to Iraq…)
4 more disgustingly…they are using Afghanistan, Syria, Ukraine as “victims of america” for sympathy points (russia cares about third world) and for their whataboutism fallacy propaganda.
5 this is INCREDIBLY disgusting for ANYONE with some historical knowledge and moral compass…because Russia fucking annihilated these people in the past and now abuses them again for cheap propaganda to do ANOTHER atrocity on ukraine..a former victim of them even (holodomir)

And that brings us to number 6
People like Mohsin and Topgun mindlessly gobble this up and Go “yeah evil west..go russia!”

If you share a meme on vietnam/iraq i can understand. USA is pretty hypocrite.
But dragging afghanistan/syria/ukraine into it….no shame.

Not only since 2022 ... that clensing began already in 2014 and contrary to what most pro-Russian trolls claim here not 14k "civilians" were killed but these included all victims.

Please read the full thread with Tweets 1-7:

by the way ...

Back
Top Bottom