What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Now the Hydra-70 Rocket make sense

Ukraine S-70 Blackhawk, most likely they are going to convert it into a gunship

once in Afghanistan there was something weird
carreta4.jpg
carreta1.jpg

by the way isn't A-10 capable of using them ?

This is Brazilian towed Avibras AV-LM-12/36 rocket launcher, isn't it?

If the attack on the kremlin is indeed a Ukrainian attack, then it's time for Putin to level Kiev to the ground. If the clown of Kiev wants to play games, then Putin should oblige and return the favour x10 over.

If the attack on the kremlin is indeed a Ukrainian attack, then it's time for Putin to level Kiev to the ground. If the clown of Kiev wants to play games, then Putin should oblige and return the favour x10 over.

I hope this war goes on for many years. Both the West and Russia is going to be broke lol. This is what whites have done to rest of the world, fund and arm all sides in order to draw out conflicts on Africa and middle East. Let's make some money by selling usess junk to the whities.

A view of the history of this conflict. This war began decades before 2014 and the aggressors are clearly NATO and the West in general. I URGE all members to watch the following. All will become clear as to why I support the Russian camp in this conflict.
@Foinikas - I know you know of this scholar. A very interesting lecture indeed of how Russia has been played by the west since the 1850's, stabbed in the back time and time again. They're now fighting back to preserve their motherland. So long as they retain the Donbas and Crimea which gives them control of the black sea, it will be a Russian strategic victory that the west won't be able to stomach.

It probably will survive longer than Kherson being Russian or you being on this forum. LOL

And the Chinese STILL uses those Blackhawk..
Your hate for China is interesting. Still mad for losing in Korea? A bunch of starving little Chinese men with old weapons beat tall wannabe superior Americans all the way down to the south lol.

What an arrogance! There is a country invading another one regardless all contracted guarantees of its borders, its killing its peoples, its infrastructure and is levelling civilian areas without mercy and you are expecting the attacked country is not allowed to react and counterattack? :hitwall: :crazy:

As per your attitude all Ukrainians should just sit and wait until the Russian's slaughter them? ... seems the only clown here is you. :omghaha:

Russia accuses Ukraine of attempted drone attack on Kremlin​

Back
Top Bottom