What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine will certainly fold. No one is saying the EU will fold and nor does Putin want the EU to fold.
And it's a BS false narrative that has been drilled into your brain that Russia will turn on the rest of the EU after Ukraine. Putin is a logic player, he isn't mad. Rather it is your masters in Washington that want to see the EU fold and destroyed and so far they're doing a pretty good job of it. As Victoria Nuland once said, "FCUK THE EU".
You don’t understand. Angela Merkel herself says Putin’s policy is driven by hatred. He wants to destroy the EU. He wants war. Merkel knows it. That’s why she bluffed Putin and gave Ukraine the time to prepare the war.

About Nuland, you should not pay too much on some words of politicians between allies. That’s normal they say such things in private. The Germans don’t like the French, and vice verse. However Germany and France are best allies.

Ukraine will certainly fold. No one is saying the EU will fold and nor does Putin want the EU to fold.
And it's a BS false narrative that has been drilled into your brain that Russia will turn on the rest of the EU after Ukraine. Putin is a logic player, he isn't mad. Rather it is your masters in Washington that want to see the EU fold and destroyed and so far they're doing a pretty good job of it. As Victoria Nuland once said, "FCUK THE EU".

Russia is about to fold - it has now realised that it is going to have to fight M1 Abrams, Challenger 2s, Leopards 2's with T-55 tanks that it is busily tryingg to rubb the rust off and get working again - and a ukranian fighting army that is energised and motivated to kick Russian *** out of Ukraine. Crimea is now within reach of Ukraine.

I dont understand how you continue to misread the current military situation so badly... time after time after time...

The Russian winter offensive was a huge failure. It’s May 1 and Russia STILL hasn’t taken the tiny city of Bakhmut. Even Girkin agrees with me.
Well, I don't know whether or not Ukraine counter offensive will succeed as it is in the future, and too little I know to have commented on either way.

But I don't need anything more to tell you Russian Winter/Spring offensive is kaputt. You don't make zero progress if you have enough force to push, Russian resource is depleted in this, and any form of resupply in a meaningful amount that can allow for a continuation of this offensive is going to be half a year or a year away. If they can come up with that number at all.

Russian is more or less done in this war, can't see any mobilisation that can generate that much power on paper happen without breaking the Russian government. the only matter left now is if Ukraine can crawl back territories after this counteroffensive or it failed and the line stay where it is.

Russia will sweep Ukraine. The EU and US won't lift a finger. We have seen just how far the EU and US are willing to go to help Ukraine. It is a mockery. Ukraine is just cannon fodder in the actual fight between giants. Nothing more nothing less.
That’s impossible now my friend

Too late

If Putin did invade Ukraine 2 years earlier, Ukraine would fall in a month.

Merkel bluffed Putin so that Russia delayed the invasion. Putin can call Merkel and say thank you.

The Russian winter offensive was a huge failure. It’s May 1 and Russia STILL hasn’t taken the tiny city of Bakhmut. Even Girkin agrees with me.

It is discouraging to see the Russians make progress on any front. Consider though that Russia mobilised hundreds of thousands of people, threw them against Ukraine along a huge front line , and has taken huge daily losses, and the only apparent progress along hundreds of kilometres of front lines is to take a single bombed out city.

Russia is about to fold - it has now realised that it is going to have to fight M1 Abrams, Challenger 2s, Leopards 2's with T-55 tanks that it is busily tryingg to rubb the rust off and get working again - and a ukranian fighting army that is energised and motivated to kick Russian *** out of Ukraine. Crimea is now within reach of Ukraine.

I dont understand how you continue to misread the current military situation so badly... time after time after time...

Don’t feed the pdf Russian bots with logic and facts

Well, I don't know whether or not Ukraine counter offensive will succeed as it is in the future, and too little I know to have commented on either way.

But I don't need anything more to tell you Russian Winter/Spring offensive is kaputt. You don't make zero progress if you have enough force to push, Russian resource is depleted in this, and any form of resupply in a meaningful amount that can allow for a continuation of this offensive is going to be half a year or a year away. If they can come up with that number at all.

Russian is more or less done in this war, can't see any mobilisation that can generate that much power on paper happen without breaking the Russian government. the only matter left now is if Ukraine can crawl back territories after this counteroffensive or it failed and the line stay where it is.

It’s funny to see the Russian sycophants celebrate over taking 2 miles of territory in Bakhmut in the last 4 months. As if Bakhmut is the end all be all. At that rate, Russia might reach the Dnipro by the end of the century.

It’s safe to say Russian offensive capability has been effectively destroyed. Now we see how much territory Ukraine can regain.

It is discouraging to see the Russians make progress on any front. Consider though that Russia mobilised hundreds of thousands of people, threw them against Ukraine along a huge front line , and has taken huge daily losses, and the only apparent progress along hundreds of kilometres of front lines is to take a single bombed out city.
Ukraine are ALWAYS expected to lose territories in this Winter/Spring 23 Russian offensive, read several report, one of them from a firm that have standing contract with NSA put the ground loss at 5%, which is honestly the lowest estimate I saw on any western report (Russian or Asian report goes up to as high as 10% and a Russia think tank actually think Russia would roll up Zaporizhya in this offensive and then peace talk, that's why Pro-Russian people keep talking about Peace Talk now because that's already in the script as they thought they would have rolled back more Ukrainian territories by now. But reality is, it would be laughable for Ukraine to settle with a peace talk now as they literally did not lose anything, maybe < 1% of their land.

The ball is now squarely on Ukrainian now, Russia know they are already done, which is why most formation they have materialised toward Vuhledar and Torske front had melt back into Russian controlled line about a month ago. And they have to continue with in Bakhmut because that is the closest, and they needed some win to call this offensive "Successful"

It’s funny to see the Russian sycophants celebrate over taking 2 miles of territory in Bakhmut in the last 4 months. As if Bakhmut is the end all be all. At that rate, Russia might reach the Dnipro by the end of the century.

It’s safe to say Russian offensive capability has been effectively destroyed. Now we see how much territory Ukraine can regain.
Again, they needed Bakhmut to fall so the Russian can say they have achieved something, anything in this offensive, that's why they have concentrated every bit of their effort there. As I mentioned long ago, I expected Ukrainian to fold in Bakhmut almost a month ago, but that did not happen. And they are still fighting over Bakhmut....

This Russian offensive is probably the best chance they have, look at it this way, you have whatever of those 300,000 mobilised soldier being put into reasonable training (3 months, not enough but still, some better than nothing) and you have that sheer manpower put into the entire line. On the other hand, Ukraine have to conserve their resource, instead of bolstering their defence, they have to send around 50,000 troop back in EU or Rear to train for the upcoming offensive, where they will have to save up Artillery rounds, rockets, tanks in order to make a push later, with all those not available to the Ukrainian defender, they readiness gap is probably at the 2 extreme spectrum. And yet Russia failed to make any serious progress itself is telling you something.

Problem is, as I said, even if Russia can mass another 300,000 troop next year or end of this year, and do the same thing they do since September 2022, they are going to expect the same result, only that unless Ukraine failed at this counteroffensive and they are looking for another one in 2024, you will have a full Ukrainian defence line with Western Equipment and more troop than they have this winter to bolster the line, I mean, if the Russian failed in this counter offensive, than whatever happening next year does not look good for the Russian.

Ukraine will fold and you will see. You guys have thoroughly supported Ukraine, but it hasn't destroyed Russia. Surely Russia got a wake-up call after some setbacks. The bear is awake and fully cognizant of the challange. Russia is serious and they have put everything on the line. Russia will go all out.

You guys can take a loss because it won't impact you directly. Ukraine is just a pawn. You can understand that Russia will be directly impacted. Russia cannot afford a loss.
Ok so they haven’t been putting everything on the line and going all out up until this point?
Your words not mine.

So angry, sounds like jealousy

Again, they needed Bakhmut to fall so the Russian can say they have achieved something, anything in this offensive, that's why they have concentrated every bit of their effort there. As I mentioned long ago, I expected Ukrainian to fold in Bakhmut almost a month ago, but that did not happen. And they are still fighting over Bakhmut....

This Russian offensive is probably the best chance they have, look at it this way, you have whatever of those 300,000 mobilised soldier being put into reasonable training (3 months, not enough but still, some better than nothing) and you have that sheer manpower put into the entire line. On the other hand, Ukraine have to conserve their resource, instead of bolstering their defence, they have to send around 50,000 troop back in EU or Rear to train for the upcoming offensive, where they will have to save up Artillery rounds, rockets, tanks in order to make a push later, with all those not available to the Ukrainian defender, they readiness gap is probably at the 2 extreme spectrum. And yet Russia failed to make any serious progress itself is telling you something.

Problem is, as I said, even if Russia can mass another 300,000 troop next year or end of this year, and do the same thing they do since September 2022, they are going to expect the same result, only that unless Ukraine failed at this counteroffensive and they are looking for another one in 2024, you will have a full Ukrainian defence line with Western Equipment and more troop than they have this winter to bolster the line, I mean, if the Russian failed in this counter offensive, than whatever happening next year does not look good for the Russian.

Well I will say that the Ukrainian’s have managed to stop the Russian juggernaut in a meat grind. They have averted being overrun in the start of the war to being a war of attrition. But war attrition is long, slow and bloody. However time seems to be now on the Ukrainian side as a long campaigns do not go well with an aggressor army. The economics of defensive warfare is low as compared to aggression. You can defend with a small well trained gorilla army and still win strategically like the Taliban did to US. Strategically this will become a gross error on which Russia if not stops, the recovery is going to be painful. For Russia , the only way forward now is to retreat and consolidate. Re engaging if they want needs to be calculated again. Russia should not go down the Vietnam or Afghanistan route as it does not have the economical backings to support that route.

Back
Top Bottom