What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Do you even believe your own fantasy? Ukraine doesn't stand a chance of winning anything in a counter offensive. If anything, this will allow Russia to concentrate on other strategic areas in Ukraine where Ukrainian forces will be thinned out LOL
Several like you , and you, plus Putin’s advisers all said a year ago: watch Russia prevail. Then in 60 days it lost half its gained territory and the capital seemed like a distant pipe dream. Seems like you and PUtin’s generals (another one got fired) are the ones living in fantasy

China does not have price cap on Russian oil. Soon EU price cap 10 dollars on Russian oil. It would lose money for Russia if Russia sells oil to EU at 10 dollars.

While it is true F-16 shot down MiG-21, but not Su-35.
Up to SU30 done. Not just Mig21s, SU22, (across theatres including Pakistan Russian shootdowns), Mig29 in Iraq Desert Storm and Mirage F1. Wait till the SU35s go up and that too is a matter of time.

Last edited:
This huge bombardment could be prelude of the highly anticipated Russian summer offensive.

Several like you , and you, plus Putin’s advisers all said a year ago: watch Russia prevail. Then in 60 days it lost half its gained territory and the capital seemed like a distant pipe dream. Seems like you and PUtin’s generals (another one got fired) are the ones living in fantasy

Up to SU30 done. Not just Mig21s, SU22, (across theatres including Pakistan Russian shootdowns), Mig29 in Iraq Desert Storm and Mirage F1. Wait till the SU35s go up and that too is a matter of time.

Russia could accept Ukraine as an independent state, but it must be severely weakened to no longer pose a threat to Russia.

1. Loss of Taurida an Donba regions.

2. Reduction of population to less than 30 million.

Russia can be viewed as a winner. At the end of the day, Russia has already got hold of Ukrainian territory. If the war continues you can be rest assured that Russia is set to gain more territory. No doubt about it.

Russia isn't running out of anything. The truth is that Western powers cannot convince their own allies to stop dealing with Russia. India is such an ally that comes to mind. Russia feels emboldened because it knows that it is too big to fail versus Ukraine. Even if Western countries aid Ukraine. Russia is right. Russia can tame Ukraine. It might take a while due to Western support for Ukraine. Russia will tame Ukraine.
Russia is causing less damage on civilians with its missiles than an average mental shooter in LA does. All these missiles launched and 20 dead. Yes do believe Russia is winning . It has been for over a year. You should be ready to pack your bags and move there soon

You might visit Europe every month, but I was born and bred in Europe.

Europe is terrified at the prospect of Russia and China rapprochement. This nighmare scenario is a dire reality today. I work at a renowned European University where I have the privilege of exchanging views with Western scholars and professors from many countries around the world. These are authorities with credentials. It is one of the top universities in the world that attracts some of the brightest minds including political researchers. I can assure you that the academics and opinion shapers that I interact with all unanimously agree that Western clout is diminishing by the day. China and Russia are asserting themselves on the world stage. Don't pretend that this is small fish. This is a big deal and for the Western powers it is indeed a major concern.

I wasn't referring to Europeans buying Russian oil. I was referring to India and China. Russia is selling premium quality oil to two big consumers at a relatively cheap price. Why would Russia be concerned when their flow of income from these two large customers is guaranteed? Europe can boycott Russian gas/oil, but this won't dent Russian income.
Country’s don’t decline on what some unnamed scholars at a supposed university perception in talking to their janitor. You have verifiable information about how Europeans are going about their normal lives, but somehow your basis of opinion on European decline is based on some random discussion you may have heard that likely you are not invited to.

I can guarantee you as an imposter you did not grow up in Europe. Not because you are a traitor but because of your hallucinating comments about how the Europeans are in trouble. It’s obvious you are reading Russian twitter and in your mind perpetuating this fantasy. Not only are you not close to a university, your lack of knowledge almost guarantees that no European university will accept you and if somehow you got in, you would be declined a visa to attend. Thats probably where your hatred and one sided view comes out.

I have no way of knowing whats going on in Russia since its all here say but I do know wtf is going in Europe.

@gambit claims he flew it with nuke missiles attached.

Man, you are a funny guy. Hilarious.

Stop spreading lies again and again … he more than once admitted he did not fly! So the only one who once again makes himself a fool and acting like a dishonest liar is you!

Last edited:
It seems russians upped their game with lancets and targeted strikes (probably aided by traitors).

Ukraine is moving air defence assets to the front for the counter offensive, but seen losing several. They need to watch out cause this is an critical asset to cover any push (russia still has more air-control).

Perhaps west should just start supplying F16s to even the odds and lower ukranian
reliance on air defence.

By now, those who are serious minded can tell you are nothing but a Russian troll. There is a difference between what I said about myself vs yours.

Whatever I said can be verified. Is there an F-111? Yes. Is there a program of nuclear standby called 'Victor Alert'? Yes, and I provided more info than what could be found. I do not care if people believe me or not. Whereas in your case, all we have is 'renowned' university with no name. Then you claimed to have talked to 'scholars' yet your comments are filled with vague generalities that even ChatGPT could best.

You are a poser, a fraud, a pretender, a fake, a veneer, a liar, a sham, and a con.

You must be so proud! This is you guys. You are such geniuses! Your Indian ally is not only buying cheap oil from Russia. It is also selling the same oil to exploit you 😂

Stop spreading lies again and again … he more than one admitted he did not fly! So the only one who once again makes himself a fool and acting like a dishonest liar is you!

LOL Your friend @gambit claims he flew the F-111 with nukes LOL I am not making this up. 😂

PS. You are such cute little dino. You can give me as many negatives as you like. 😊 Don't get angry, okay?

It seems russians upped their game with lancets and targeted strikes (probably aided by traitors).

Ukraine is moving air defence assets to the front for the counter offensive, but seen losing several. They need to watch out cause this is an critical asset to cover any push (russia still has more air-control).

Perhaps west should just start supplying F16s to even the odds and lower ukranian
reliance on air defence.

Yes. They did LOL

Last edited:
Agree - and this fishing trip of russian soldiers has done more "nuclear damage" to Russian soldiers than depleted armour shells will do ( well from the radiation part - not the explosive part ;) ) :

They dig looking for gold but found radiation?
Maybe it’s a sign of heaven.

reliance on air defence.
The Russians dig in trenches over 1,200 km front. That’s huge. there are gaps between the defense structures though. gaps between Russia army troops. Ukraine offensive will most likely focus on 5km or less to break thru.

Bakhmut has fallen , most of the Ukrainians have evacuated but too late losing tens of thousands of soldiers for a lost city ,just a few of them remain to slow down Russian offensive before everyone evacuates
Next battle will be against Ukraine counter offensive, currently Russia is taking down Ukrainian anti air defense one by one successfully, now I don't see much hope for Ukrainian counter offensive

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom