What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Think the coming attack will be aimed at Odesa. Russian ships have left port in the black sea and Russian bombers are airborne. The consequences of attacking Crimea will get more and more severe and the sooner the clown realises that Crimea is Russia, the better.

If this is indeed another air defense storage or installation taken apart then it seems Russia is planning on completely or significantly neutralizing Ukraine's air defense capabilities for the coming counter offensive.
If Russia achieves this then the window for the Ukrainian counteroffensive may reduce... Meltiopol or Mariupol would be off limits in that case in my opinion.

Only 5% of the Bakhmut is left

All done by victory day parade ?

Bakhmut feels like a trap.

If this is indeed another air defense storage or installation taken apart then it seems Russia is planning on completely or significantly neutralizing Ukraine's air defense capabilities for the coming counter offensive.
If Russia achieves this then the window for the Ukrainian counteroffensive may reduce... Meltiopol or Mariupol would be off limits in that case in my opinion.

Bakhmut feels like a trap.

Melitopol is heavily defended with thousands of Kornet anti tank missiles. Hell, it's more fortified than even Taiwan or Israel.

Hey, did your friend @gambit fly F-111 with nukes? What about F-16s? Did @gambit fly these jets? LOL

Did you fly the F-111 and F-16s?
How can I fly when I told you I was a janitor? :lol:

That you kept harping on that when I told you I was a janitor several times mean you are chickenshit about your claim that the F-111 is NOT nuclear capable. It also mean that you are a liar when you claimed to have worked in a 'renowned' university and mingle with 'scholars'. More like you are a pimply faced teenager sounding tough behind the anonymity of the internet.

How can I fly when I told you I was a janitor? :lol:

That you kept harping on that when I told you I was a janitor several times mean you are chickenshit about your claim that the F-111 is NOT nuclear capable. It also mean that you are a liar when you claimed to have worked in a 'renowned' university and mingle with 'scholars'. More like you are a pimply faced teenager sounding tough behind the anonymity of the internet.

1. Did you fly the F-111 with nuclear warheads?
2. Did you fly the F-16?

Only 5% of the Bakhmut is left

All done by victory day parade ?

It is discouraging to see the Russians make progress on any front. Consider though that Russia mobilised hundreds of thousands of people, threw them against Ukraine along a huge front line , and has taken huge daily losses, and the only apparent progress along hundreds of kilometres of front lines is to take a single bombed out city.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom