What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You have little to know knowledge of diplomacy. Thats what diplomats do. Thats why Russian foreign minister has been going up and down South America/Africa.
Its not just US/Europe.

I don’t where in your view the new bloc is emerging when only a handful of nations have supported Russia in the UN Openly….

And if this bloc really emerges, let’s see how many of the future immigrants from these countries will move to Russia and send remittances back to home. Yes ZERO. Nobody wants to go to Russia
I’d also like to point out nobody is moving to the Brics nations. So add all the African and middle eastern countries to this new super group, their citizens will continue to risk their lives to move to the west.

Much like Russia‘s battle doctrine (outdated and can’t take on a puny neighbor), its way of expanding population is from a 15th century mindset.

Somehow despite this genius of 8M increase, its population is declining: in the 21st century countries from the middle east / Gulf and Europe make their nations economically progressive to where people from other parts of the world want to migrate to, in some cases even putting their lives at risk.

WHen the whole world’s population (not Governments) detest Russia, nobody wants to move to Russia , Russia decides to expand as if it’s 500 years ago, and still cannot reduce its population decline.

There's lot of Chinese immigrating to Russia. Moscow has the best climate in the world. Not too hot in the summer. Not too cold in the winter.

I’d also like to point out nobody is moving to the Brics nations. So add all the African and middle eastern countries to this new super group, their citizens will continue to risk their lives to move to the west.

West was good when Hollywood was good in the 80s. Now West is not good.

Looks like it’s too late for them to switch arms suppliers. More junk for India
EXACTLY . It is a buyers remorse situation: $5BN on US weapons, around $7BN if Europe included in last decade and $25BN on Russia. Russian weapons were starting to be considered sub-par by India so its maritime patrol, transport, gunships all US. And after the issues with SU30, it chose Rafael to replace its Mig21s. But It has 3 decades worth of Russian arms investment that it cant eject out of. SO this move is more out of desperation to keep its army supplied (its AIr Force has already started to go in a different direction) and Navy somewhat in tact.

Not some brilliant new bloc formed. ITs the same block it always had.

But begging for Apple to set-up its manufacturing in India. Not exactly a new bloc being formed

You might visit Europe every month, but I was born and bred in Europe.

Europe is terrified at the prospect of Russia and China rapprochement. This nighmare scenario is a dire reality today. I work at a renowned European University where I have the privilege of exchanging views with Western scholars and professors from many countries around the world. These are authorities with credentials. It is one of the top universities in the world that attracts some of the brightest minds including political researchers. I can assure you that the academics and opinion shapers that I interact with all unanimously agree that Western clout is diminishing by the day. China and Russia are asserting themselves on the world stage. Don't pretend that this is small fish. This is a big deal and for the Western powers it is indeed a major concern.

I wasn't referring to Europeans buying Russian oil. I was referring to India and China. Russia is selling premium quality oil to two big consumers at a relatively cheap price. Why would Russia be concerned when their flow of income from these two large customers is guaranteed? Europe can boycott Russian gas/oil, but this won't dent Russian income.
Selling oil but making less money… doing it. Hardly a win for Russia. Ultimately no power is definite and sure the Europeans feel they won’t dominate as they did in the past. But Russia’s day of being a counterbalance to US are long gone with this regional conflict. Since you are involved in academic circles, you should know the bigger threat to the western democracies was how Putin had weaponized social media over the last decade and how Right wing Govts that were fringe almost got prominence. That was the bigger threat to the national security establishment.

By Russia Going full face confrontational, they are relieved as this battle is easier to fight than the one where countries were being divided politically And the trajectory was continuing

Says the F-111 and F-16 pilot LOL

You are an absolute joker of PDF LOL at F-111 and F-16 pilot. You got some nerve pretending to be a pilot LMAO
Newflash: F-16s have consistently shotdown inferior Russian equipment over the last 30 years across the world and continue to do so. Hardly a trash removal equivalent…..And F-16s are still in production

Last edited:
Selling oil but making less money… doing it. Hardly a win for Russia.

China does not have price cap on Russian oil. Soon EU price cap 10 dollars on Russian oil. It would lose money for Russia if Russia sells oil to EU at 10 dollars.

Newflash: F-16s have consistently shotdown inferior Russian equipment over the last 30 years across the world and continue to do so. Hardly a trash removal equivalent…..And F-16s are still in production

While it is true F-16 shot down MiG-21, but not Su-35.

LOL Dude, you are hilarious. Where did you fly those F-111s tipped with nuclear heads?
I told you I was a janitor. I cleaned hangars. So...Why are you so chickenshit about your assertion that the F-111 is not nuclear capable?

Supply lines just got longer you fool
Just bomb the Russians until they run out of foods, and waters. They can’t hide in trenches for eternity.

UKRAINE-RUSSIA-CONFLICT-WAR

Ukrainian servicemen near Bakhmut on March 31, 2023 | Genya Savilov/AFP via Getty Images

Explosions in the Crimea. Bakhmut Front Update. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.29

The Final Bakhmut Disposition. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.30

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom