What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, if it takes 6 weeks (from the last time they claim they took the city, 9 months from the day they started this battle) and they are still "Mopping up" then that wasn't exactly a "Mop Up" Operation, that's regular fighting.
That's a long mop they are using.

Well, i think you are a bit harsh.

He is a trump supporter, that does not mean he paddle those lies, he maybe buy into what Trump said, but peddling those lies are on a different level. Fox, Newsmax, and Trump's truth social account, Carlson, Hannity, Ingram are peddling those lies, people support trump is simply just buying into those issue. Infact I think he is a bit moderate.

And for the record, I myself am a Republican, a card carrying one, I am Hawkish, I supported Bush, and then Romney , and I hated Trump, Trump is the reason why we lost to the dem since 2017/2018, and as long as this does not change, Republican will not be able to go back to what the country was about before.

You appear to be a thinking person, and that earns respect.

Well, i think you are a bit harsh.

He is a trump supporter, that does not mean he paddle those lies, he maybe buy into what Trump said, but peddling those lies are on a different level. Fox, Newsmax, and Trump's truth social account, Carlson, Hannity, Ingram are peddling those lies, people support trump is simply just buying into those issue. Infact I think he is a bit moderate.

And for the record, I myself am a Republican, a card carrying one, I am Hawkish, I supported Bush, and then Romney , and I hated Trump, Trump is the reason why we lost to the dem since 2017/2018, and as long as this does not change, Republican will not be able to go back to what the country was about before.
Most brainwashed privilege loving ex-soldiers are Republican loving.

Russia has been throwing all its forces for more than half a year to capture this small city. But Ukraine is holding on, so no , Ukrainians are still fighting defending this key eastern city in the Donbas.
It's a lost cause and the Ukrainians should fall back to the next line of defense. Ukrainians really did make it painful for the Ruskies and if they keep up this valiant fight Russians may well run to the negotiating table. Long live Ukraine.

Last edited:
Most brainwashed privilege loving ex-soldiers are Republican loving.
Well, republican is a party opposite the dem, it's always has and always been.

It's about what the party believe, Republican used to be about family and nationalism.

Republican is not MAGA, it's as much as Progressive is not mainstream Democratic belief.

Don't mix MAGA and Republican in the same light.

That's a long mop they are using.
Or like one of those lazy mexican who keep saying "I'll get to it in a minute"

Last edited:
It's a lost cause and the Ukrainians should fall back to the next line of defense. Ukrainians really did make it painful for the Ruskies and if they keep us this valiant fight Russians may well run the negotiating table. Long live Ukraine.

Bakhmut is a killing zone It’s.there to chew up Russia’s remaining combat power. That being their ability to conduct offensive operations, it’s a series of choke points if you look at the map properly. It holds a lot of significance.

Yes I am a trump supporter.
Trump used to say such inflammatory things about Muslims, it's just disgraceful. Then his policies on Jerusalem and recognising the Golan heights as part of Israel. It's disgraceful. and criminal.

On the other hand, he has probably killed least amount of muslims since hmmmm, probably jimmy Carter. And didnt start any new wars. So, it's a tough one between him and Biden.

Aren't you worried if trump gets in he will cut off help to ukraine and leave europe to fend for itself?

He can't even buy one........That's why he is making post talking about China should "Accept" those Ukrainian Refugee in order to exploit them.......

Well it's very delusional having these fantasies about ukranian women. Just laughable. Last summer there were millions of ukranian women all over EU and I spend the whole summer there, and I'm not a bad looking fairly cashed up white guy. And the only ukranians I got close to were drunken male ones. In the end I found a Russian GF. So I dont think that poor fellow has a chance sadly. If he saves all the money he earns on his internet troll farm, perhaps he can find a poor russian village girl. But, he'd have to be very lucky even then.

Well it's very delusional having these fantasies about ukranian women. Just laughable. Last summer there were millions of ukranian women all over EU and I spend the whole summer there, and I'm not a bad looking fairly cashed up white guy. And the only ukranians I got close to were drunken male ones. In the end I found a Russian GF. So I dont think that poor fellow has a chance sadly. If he saves all the money he earns on his internet troll farm, perhaps he can find a poor russian village girl. But, he'd have to be very lucky even then.
I don't know about him, judging from his posting and his mind, I would think he hasn't even had his first shave yet. So there are no way he is going to earn enough to afford an Ukrainian girl.

On the other hand, if Ukrainian is what the Chinese can only aimed for according to him, then I would say the entire Chinese civilisation have much bigger problem than we could imagine.......That's rather sad actually....

Back
Top Bottom