What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

agreed I am no supporter of Russia

you might not agree but

as a Muslim I am just happy West and Russia are killing each other, and I have many times praised Turkey and Iran supplying both sides

it gives Middle East and Africa a well deserved break and this war speeds up Chinas rise

which in turn speeds up a multipolar world and US weakness even more exploited
This is a logical and sensible view to hold. Except noone in the west is being killed.

Wagner and the Russian army have failed to deliver successfully. They have emptied their prisons and cleared out their military scrapyard. So what is next.

Recruit 300,000 men for the summer battle. This year casualties will be much higher than last year. This year is the first year of trench warfare. WW1 style.

Let’s not go down that rabbit hole, I can think of plenty of msm lies:
Hunters laptop
Russian collusion
Epstein
The Clinton’s

The list of msm lies going unpunished is long
Looks like we have a little Trump supporter, peddling his lies - unless you refer to the lies peddled by Fox News and its likes.
Anyway - lies are not prosecutable, lies with malice is.

Recruit 300,000 men for the summer battle. This year casualties will be much higher than last year. This year is the first year of trench warfare. WW1 style.

This is 2022.. this should NOT be happening.

If this war escalates to trench warfare, then it would became a long drawn war with increasing more casualties on both sides.

This is 2022.. this should NOT be happening.

If this war escalates to trench warfare, then it would became a long drawn war with increasing more casualties on both sides.

Trench warfare kills millions of men, especially if it lasts years. WW1 lasted 4 years. This war lasts decades. Millions of Slavic men will be sacrificed. Millions of Slavic women will be sold to China. China uses this war to fix its surplus men problem because 1 Child Policy.

They axed him not for his lies (which he is a liar and a peddler in conspiracy theorist), they fired him because of the damaging revelations in the lawsuit filed by his ex producer Abby Grossberg where he got caught on tape making some outrageous statements.

o66qaVd.jpg
Ah yes the Abby Grossberg lawsuit 🥱
They fired him because he didn’t toe the narrative

Trench warfare kills millions of men, especially if it lasts years. WW1 lasted 4 years. This war lasts decades. Millions of Slavic men will be sacrificed. Millions of Slavic women will be sold to China. China uses this war to fix its surplus men problem because 1 Child Policy.
Let me guess, you still dont have a white GF?

Looks like we have a little Trump supporter, peddling his lies - unless you refer to the lies peddled by Fox News and its likes.
Anyway - lies are not prosecutable, lies with malice is.
You’re funny, going right to insults because I question the narrative.
Yes I am a trump supporter.
Tell me do you support the puppet Biden?
Do you really think he even knows what he is doing?
Please prove to me your iq

Oh and my previous list was pretty short but it’s very easy for you to see through the bs narrative.
Do you really believe Epstein hung himself?

Back
Top Bottom