What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Trench warfare kills millions of men, especially if it lasts years. WW1 lasted 4 years. This war lasts decades. Millions of Slavic men will be sacrificed. Millions of Slavic women will be sold to China. China uses this war to fix its surplus men problem because 1 Child Policy.
Why these Slavic women will be sold to China rather than they will flee to neighboring countries as a refugees???

What a bogus logic you have

Trench warfare kills millions of men, especially if it lasts years. WW1 lasted 4 years. This war lasts decades. Millions of Slavic men will be sacrificed. Millions of Slavic women will be sold to China. China uses this war to fix its surplus men problem because 1 Child Policy.
hapa won't get fixed, lost forever in frozen land.

Lavrov plays the circus at UNSC.

He blames Ukraine, the NATO, the West for the war in Ukraine but not Russia itself. As if the people force Russia to invade Ukraine.

Ups…did he say the word “war”?

That brings him 5y prison term in one of numerous Russia gulags.

You’re funny, going right to insults because I question the narrative.
Yes I am a trump supporter.
Tell me do you support the puppet Biden?
Do you really think he even knows what he is doing?
Please prove to me your iq

Oh and my previous list was pretty short but it’s very easy for you to see through the bs narrative.
Do you really believe Epstein hung himself?
I believe that you will be on ignore within a minute.

Let me guess, you still dont have a white GF?

He can't even buy one........That's why he is making post talking about China should "Accept" those Ukrainian Refugee in order to exploit them.......

They axed him not for his lies (which he is a liar and a peddler in conspiracy theorist), they fired him because of the damaging revelations in the lawsuit filed by his ex producer Abby Grossberg where he got caught on tape making some outrageous statements.

o66qaVd.jpg
Nah, Tucker is a misogynist, everyone knows that and Murdoch has been protecting him for 12 years (Or 15? I forgot) and settle numerous lawsuit for him, I find it hard to believe the Murdochs suddenly go Pro-Gender Equality and get rid of Carlson.

They fire him because of money, and most likely to cut lost.

Looks like we have a little Trump supporter, peddling his lies - unless you refer to the lies peddled by Fox News and its likes.
Anyway - lies are not prosecutable, lies with malice is.
Well, i think you are a bit harsh.

He is a trump supporter, that does not mean he paddle those lies, he maybe buy into what Trump said, but peddling those lies are on a different level. Fox, Newsmax, and Trump's truth social account, Carlson, Hannity, Ingram are peddling those lies, people support trump is simply just buying into those issue. Infact I think he is a bit moderate.

And for the record, I myself am a Republican, a card carrying one, I am Hawkish, I supported Bush, and then Romney , and I hated Trump, Trump is the reason why we lost to the dem since 2017/2018, and as long as this does not change, Republican will not be able to go back to what the country was about before.

I believe that you will be on ignore within a minute.
Sounds good.
Glad you could toss insults yet not respond to logic.

He can't even buy one........That's why he is making post talking about China should "Accept" those Ukrainian Refugee in order to exploit them.......

Nah, Tucker is a misogynist, everyone knows that and Murdoch has been protecting him for 12 years (Or 15? I forgot) and settle numerous lawsuit for him, I find it hard to believe the Murdochs suddenly go Pro-Gender Equality and get rid of Carlson.

They fire him because of money, and most likely to cut lost.
Exactly correct, funny it was mere weeks after Blackrock increased their stake to 15%.
Always question the narrative.

Well, i think you are a bit harsh.

He is a trump supporter, that does not mean he paddle those lies, he maybe buy into what Trump said, but peddling those lies are on a different level. Fox, Newsmax, and Trump's truth social account, Carlson, Hannity, Ingram are peddling those lies, people support trump is simply just buying into those issue. Infact I think he is a bit moderate.

And for the record, I myself am a Republican, a card carrying one, I am Hawkish, I supported Bush, and then Romney , and I hated Trump, Trump is the reason why we lost to the dem since 2017/2018, and as long as this does not change, Republican will not be able to go back to what the country was about before.
Thank you.
People can support whom ever they like, that’s the beautiful thing about a democracy.
People can think I’m stupid because I support trump and visa versa, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a conversation about things.

Last edited:
Mopping up pockets of resistance?
Well, if it takes 6 weeks (from the last time they claim they took the city, 9 months from the day they started this battle) and they are still "Mopping up" then that wasn't exactly a "Mop Up" Operation, that's regular fighting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom