What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The "separatists" became separatists when they begun to endure oppression. They have been living in the Donbas for centuries. All they and Russia wanted was that there be social cohesion in Ukraine between all factions, but that proved to be too much of an ask for the Clown of Kiev. He has shown his true Zionist colours by abolishing the Orthodox Church in Ukraine. Sure doesn't sound like democracy to me....more like dictatorship and oppression. Ukraine is getting a rude awaking now. Let us hope for peace now otherwise things don't look good for the world going forward.
Ah come, please stop your crocodile tears
The assault on Bakhmut is spearheaded by the wagners, not by regular Russia army. What tells the people that?

Russia is a mafia organization. The Russians pay people to kill people.

I don't have any love on Lemon either.

And I am pretty sure he have the most watched CABLE news show in the country at 3.1 mil watcher, Lester Holt with NBC news have 6.8 mil but still can't beat ABC with David Muir at 8.1 mil.
I think you need to double check the ratings. As of q1 ‘23 tucker was actually #2 with 3.2 million. Fox had the top 13 spots with 14 being msnbc O’Donnell with 1.7.
Lemon head only mustered 75k a night

I guess the point I’m trying to make is when people say trump republicans etc are the fringe, nothing could be further from the truth…..well maybe Russia winning this war could be.

I think you need to double check the ratings. As of q1 ‘23 tucker was actually #2 with 3.2 million. Fox had the top 13 spots with 14 being msnbc O’Donnell with 1.7.
Lemon head only mustered 75k a night
Again, all those are cable network.......

Now re-read my post...

I don't have any love on Lemon either.

And I am pretty sure he has the most watched CABLE news show in the country at 3.1 mil watcher, Lester Holt with NBC news have 6.8 mil but still can't beat ABC with David Muir at 8.1 mil.

On the other hand, what would you expect fox to do? They settle with Dominion for nearly 800 mil, and have another 2 lawsuit coming. Fox can't fight all those and most likely will settle like they have with Dominion.

Set aside Carlson plays a big role on these lawsuit. I don't think post settlement lawsuit fox would be able to afford Carlson. Not that they want to take any chance to have another lawsuit aim at them anyway.

Last edited:
Again, all those are cable network.......

Now re-read my post...

On the other hand, what would you expect fox to do? They settle with Dominion for nearly 800 mil, and have another 2 lawsuit coming. Fox can't fight all those and most likely will settle like they have with Dominion.

Set aside Carlson plays a big role on these lawsuit. I don't think post settlement lawsuit fox would be able to afford Carlson. Not that they want to take any chance to have another lawsuit aim at them anyway.
Oh I’m not surprised they axed him and he’ll just become another Beck on the internet. Just sad how someone who questions the rhetoric gets cancelled. There’s a long line of top rated hosts at fox that have met the same fate.
Meanwhile “other” networks lie non stop daily and nothing happens.
Strange world we live in.

Oh I’m not surprised they axed him and he’ll just become another Beck on the internet. Just sad how someone who questions the rhetoric gets cancelled. There’s a long line of top rated hosts at fox that have met the same fate.
Meanwhile “other” networks lie non stop daily and nothing happens.
Strange world we live in.
That is the exact reason why i lay off cable news. It's too fragmented. I mean, the "Truth" is dictated by the political affiliation of said network. It would have been okay if we are talking about political programming, but not news. I want people to tell me what is going on but not someone to tell me what to think or digested that for me, that's my job.....You go against that network and you get canned.

I mean it's not just Fox who's doing that to Carlson, Kelly or O'Rilley, CNN did the same thing too. They first canned Cuomo, then now Lemon.

Back
Top Bottom