What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, the Ukrainians should have thought long and hard about oppressing the people of Donbass for years before then. No point crying now that the chickens are coming home to roost.
Russia did not want to invade Ukraine, and was happy for it to exist so long as it didn't pose a threat to Russia. Soon as the West began meddling in Ukraine internally, things began to go downhill and then the annexing of Crimea took place. Having still not learnt his lesson, the clown of Kiev continued with his anti-Russian stance and now the Donbass will be annexed. Is he not getting the pattern?
The people of Ukraine would be wise to get rid of the Clown of Kiev as his policies are detrimental to Ukraine. The only negotiations left now are to ceed the Donbass and broker a lasting ceasefire.
The alternative is far far worse, not just for Ukraine but also for the rest of the world.
Ukraine has the every right within her border to bomb the separatists.
If those separatists love Russia too much they can return to Russia. The Russians don’t lack of lands.

Ukraine has the every right within her border to bomb the separatists.
If those separatists love Russia too much they can return to Russia. The Russians don’t lack of lands.

The "separatists" became separatists when they begun to endure oppression. They have been living in the Donbas for centuries. All they and Russia wanted was that there be social cohesion in Ukraine between all factions, but that proved to be too much of an ask for the Clown of Kiev. He has shown his true Zionist colours by abolishing the Orthodox Church in Ukraine. Sure doesn't sound like democracy to me....more like dictatorship and oppression. Ukraine is getting a rude awaking now. Let us hope for peace now otherwise things don't look good for the world going forward.

The imminent capture of Bakhmut is far from worthless. Not only is it important as a foothold for the remaining part of the Donbass, but it also served its purpose of being a meat grinder tearing through Ukrainian reserves to the point that Ukraine is now on it's third army.

With regards to Ukrainian Advances in Kherson; A very bold move indeed! Most of the tiny parchment of land they have taken is no man's land / swamps where heavy equipment can't be placed. When the time comes, a salvo of a few TOS-1A will clear the advance.

Let's see how it pans out over the next couple of weeks.
Russia already has a foothold in donbass.

Russia has suffered far more casualties in bakhmut than Ukraine, because that's how war works.

The Ukrainians have established a beach head, you can claim otherwise and try to down play it, but let me remind you that the last time the Russians downplayed Ukrainians gains Russia lost 2 huge chunks of occupied territory.

The "separatists" became separatists when they begun to endure oppression. They have been living in the Donbas for centuries. All they and Russia wanted was that there be social cohesion in Ukraine between all factions, but that proved to be too much of an ask for the Clown of Kiev. He has shown his true Zionist colours by abolishing the Orthodox Church in Ukraine. Sure doesn't sound like democracy to me....more like dictatorship and oppression. Ukraine is getting a rude awaking now. Let us hope for peace now otherwise things don't look good for the world going forward.
Lets me correct you. The separatists are Moscow’s stooges. No difference to the wagners. They get money, weapons direct from Moscow. Both separatists, wagners are Putin’s tool to wage wars of aggression. It’s not about racism, not about who lives how long in Donbas. By that logic, dinosaurs can claim everything on earth.

In the city where I live there are more hundreds nationalities. So probably every can claim he or she from x or y country lives longer here.

Russia already has a foothold in donbass.

Russia has suffered far more casualties in bakhmut than Ukraine, because that's how war works.

The Ukrainians have established a beach head, you can claim otherwise and try to down play it, but let me remind you that the last time the Russians downplayed Ukrainians gains Russia lost 2 huge chunks of occupied territory.

That's irrelevant. Russia can lose another million, it doesn't matter to them so long as their strategic objectives are met. With 90% of the Donbas liberated, there is only a little left to take. Then, the ball is in the Clown of Kievs court. Does he talk terms or prolong the suffering of the Ukraininans and lose more land? Let's see.

Lets me correct you. The separatists are Moscow’s stooges. No difference to the wagners. They get money, weapons direct from Moscow. Both separatists, wagners are Putin’s tool to wage wars of aggression.

That's the narrative in the West blasted via the MSM. The reality is different and somewhere in between.

That's irrelevant. Russia can lose another million, it doesn't matter to them so long as their strategic objectives are met. With 90% of the Donbas liberated, there is only a little left to take. Then, the ball is in the Clown of Kievs court. Does he talk terms or prolong the suffering of the Ukraininans and lose more land? Let's see.
Russia is about to lose more territory, and you're talking about Ukraine negotiating? What?

Also, you have no idea how war works. Losing a million men is not something Russia can afford without facing rebellion within army ranks. This isn't ww2.

Russia has never been good at fighting wars, and their incompetence is showing quite a lot.

In the beginning i thought the Russians would steamroll Ukraine, but the truth ended up being that Russia will lose this war, whether you like it or not. They were always a paper tiger.

Well, the Ukrainians should have thought long and hard about oppressing the people of Donbass for years before then. No point crying now that the chickens are coming home to roost.
Russia did not want to invade Ukraine, and was happy for it to exist so long as it didn't pose a threat to Russia. Soon as the West began meddling in Ukraine internally, things began to go downhill and then the annexing of Crimea took place. Having still not learnt his lesson, the clown of Kiev continued with his anti-Russian stance and now the Donbass will be annexed. Is he not getting the pattern?
The people of Ukraine would be wise to get rid of the Clown of Kiev as his policies are detrimental to Ukraine. The only negotiations left now are to ceed the Donbass and broker a lasting ceasefire.
The alternative is far far worse, not just for Ukraine but also for the rest of the world.

Is your Putin paying you well to make up these inane comments? You seem to have misremembered the Budapest Memorandum and the non-aggression agreement Russia signed as part of it, to not attack Ukraine. Instead they have stoked civil war, and even tried (and failed) to remove an elected government by military force. What a joke, now you're trying to claim a victory? Seems you've either underestimated the world's collective memory or you're just stupid.

Ukraine begins to bombard Tokmak, a Russian occupied city, with Himars. Seems the counteroffensive is about to begin.

Himares Ukraine
Detailansicht öffnen
Die Angriffe auf Tokmak erfolgten wohl mit Himars-Raketenwerfern.

(Foto: IMAGO/Cover-Images)

Russia is about to lose more territory, and you're talking about Ukraine negotiating? What?

Also, you have no idea how war works. Losing a million men is not something Russia can afford without facing rebellion within army ranks. This isn't ww2.

Russia has never been good at fighting wars, and their incompetence is showing quite a lot.

In the beginning i thought the Russians would steamroll Ukraine, but the truth ended up being that Russia will lose this war, whether you like it or not. They were always a paper tiger.

Which territory is it about to lose? If you're referencing more of Kherson, then you're deluded.
You're right, this isn't WW2, but it is the doorstep of WW3 if we're not careful. I can assure you such a war will make WW1 & WW2 look like nothing.
It is the USSR which largely helped towards defeating the Nazis. Something the West has envied as they support them today.
I have been surprised by the resilience the Ukrainians and foreign mercenaries have shown, but no matter what, it's not going to be enough for the Russian juggernaut of attacks to come. IMO the Russian SMO has been fairly low level compared to what they can do. I guess it is that way to minimise civilian casualties.

Is your Putin paying you well to make up these inane comments? You seem to have misremembered the Budapest Memorandum and the non-aggression agreement Russia signed as part of it, to not attack Ukraine. Instead they have stoked civil war, and even tried (and failed) to remove an elected government by military force. What a joke, now you're trying to claim a victory? Seems you've either underestimated the world's collective memory or you're just stupid.

The Memorandum you speak of works hand-in-hand with the Minsk accord. Break one and the other becomes void. Ukraine broke it and so Russia responded. The clown of Kiev was inserted via a US backed revolution. The democratically elected government was overthrown by the clown. Even a blind man can see that.
Russian Victory is near. You'll see.

Which territory is it about to lose? If you're referencing more of Kherson, then you're deluded.
You're right, this isn't WW2, but it is the doorstep of WW3 if we're not careful. I can assure you such a war will make WW1 & WW2 look like nothing.
It is the USSR which largely helped towards defeating the Nazis. Something the West has envied as they support them today.
I have been surprised by the resilience the Ukrainians and foreign mercenaries have shown, but no matter what, it's not going to be enough for the Russian juggernaut of attacks to come. IMO the Russian SMO has been fairly low level compared to what they can do. I guess it is that way to minimise civilian casualties.
Despite Russian propaganda, we are nowhere near world War 3.

I'm not just talking about Kherson, I'm talking about Zaporizhzhia as well. Ukraine's goal with this coming offensive seems to be to cut the Russian supply line between Donbass and Crimea.

Funnily enough our resident Russophiles said Russia would NEVER lose Kherson, right before Russia lost a huge chunk of Kherson. At this point I have no reason to find credible of any sort of Russian claims of impossibility.

Back
Top Bottom