What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

German IFV is named Marder.
I dont think the Leopard 1 have reached Ukraine yet. Instructors in Denmark are brushing up using Leopard 1s keept in tank museums .. and thats the truth. They were withdrawn from service in 2007.

Well, those are TO&E, not actual equipment Milley is talking about, ie not like they have 200 Western Tank they can parade in formation now. I am pretty sure those 31 Abrams is still somewhere in Lima GM plant still being roll off the line.

Well, those are TO&E, not actual equipment Milley is talking about, ie not like they have 200 Western Tank they can parade in formation now. I am pretty sure those 31 Abrams is still somewhere in Lima GM plant still being roll off the line.

31 Abrams won't be a match for 200 T-90M. No way Biden can win election in 2024. US aid to Ukraine cut after GOP takes White House in January 2025.

well if they want to copy USA , they had to give him that medal as USA gave a plethora of various medals to their navy crew who shoot down a civilian passenger planes in international air corridors while they were in another country territorial water in defiance of their commanding officer direct orders
1682110931555.png

Double this and russians would be in real trouble to contain them till russian border, maybe that is why they conducting intesive fortification worls along whole fronts lines and behind.
Russian fortifications.
26E5292C-3B4C-4406-913F-9DFBF3EE110B.jpeg

Real Fortifications.
A6F761D2-B221-4F08-BF1C-C2AD57D21833.jpeg

The Russians learned some lessons from the Germans during WWII.

1682111505626.png

The crew were awarded the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal , given to everyone who serves in a specified area for a specified period , and has nothing to do with the Iranian plane.

~
the captain received legion of merit for exceptionally meritous conduct in the performance of outstanding service as commanding officer
and the medal was for his action from 1987-1989 , now a question for you . what was his action except shooting down a civilian aircraft in that period ?

show a single meritous act of the guy in those two year.

Rosomak 8x8 armored vehicles​

That's just from what the West gave them, mostly they are spacing it out into 3 ABCT (From the 150-200 Leo 1, Leo 2, Challenger 2 and Abrams we gave them), 3 Styker/Assault BCT and 3 Mechanised Brigade loaded with around 200 Bradley, CV90 and the one that the German gave (forgot the name)) .

Notice that Ukrainian armoured formation was not involved at all in Bakhmut and Adviikva, they are most likely going thru down time and prepping for the upcoming assault as well. I counted 4 Mechanised Brigade and 1 Tank Brigade is missing from the front line. Which mean they are going to have 14-15 Brigade for this assault.

You can ad to the tank list : 30-60 Twardy tanks from Poland , . And 40 French light tanks.

As for IFV , 200 Rosomak 8x8 armored vehicles ( 200 promised - 100 to be delivered immediately ) . They are armed with a Bushmaster II gun , a newer heavier version of what they have in the Bradley.

~

Last edited:
the captain received legion of merit for exceptionally meritous conduct in the performance of outstanding service as commanding officer
and the medal was for his action from 1987-1989 , now a question for you . what was his action except shooting down a civilian aircraft in that period ?

Please be precise . If the crew did not get a medal for what you said , than kindly correct it.

Usually if something does not sound right than it is not. Simply fake news so don't spread it.

As for the captain , i have no idea what is the story there. But it was debated on US press as well :

I do know what the captain said about the accident :

'' The order to fire is a burden I will carry for the rest of my life .''

~

Back
Top Bottom