What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

7j0zj2.jpg
This is Ich cheering for the Russians.

Those re-armament weapons would cost less than 100 billion euros. And would take less than 10 years to make. If industrial capacity is expanded. A towed howitzer or heavy mortar, while more expensive than an electric vehicle, is far less complex to make. If Germany can make 10000 electric vehicles, Germany can make 10000 heavy mortars in one year. It is only lack of will to do so. To stop having the opinion 100 German tanks is going to stop the largest land army on the globe - Russia. To support the full Re-armament of Germany and Europe.

The New cia PNAC war on terror is the Trump/Putin War on Europe. It is the new American cia Republican Imperialism, supported by Pompeo and Bannon.

The cia Pompeo agenda:

Please be precise . If the crew did not get a medal for what you said , than kindly correct it.

Usually if something does not sound right than it is not. Simply fake news so don't spread it.

As for the captain , i have no idea what is the story there. But it was debated on US press as well :

I do know what the captain said about the accident :

'' The order to fire is a burden I will carry for the rest of my life .''

~

How big is the spot on the monitor of the radar an Airbus 300 do make? The "captain" is a lier.

Yep loop in an entire country of people, nice argument.
The hole just got bigger

Time to balkanize the US.

Important information!​

Few Days Before Bakhmut Cauldron. UA Strategical Forces. Military summary and analysis 2023.04.21

The operational range of PAC 2 is 160 km. Flying high in or near Ukraine is a gamble.
It is a question of quantity! The russians will most likely send fake missiles and drones first.. the Patriot might simply be overwhelmed before being struck by a real anti-radiation missile..

I also cheer the middle east. Or any other region in the world getting rid of the US.
The new War on Terror is the Trump/Tucker/cia shill War on Europe.

Out with the neocons of old. In with the new Pompeo cia.

A changing of the guard.

1900-1945 - enemy was Germany
1945-1991 - Washington/oss/cia enemy was USSR
2001-2020 - cia enemy was Islamic nations
2022-present - the new cia enemy is the enemy of the Pompeo cia - the EU

Donald Trump Says European Union 'Is a Foe' Bigger Than Russia and China​

So yes, this is true

7j0zj2.jpg

Ich, Putin 5th columnist, cheering for the Pompeo side of Russia destroying Germany.

The plan:

When the Americans roll out, the Russians roll in. Hence, if you are supportive of Americans rolling out, you have to re-arm first. So the Russians don't roll in. You can't kick out the Americans from Europe without first re-arming. Or Russia is going to be used by the USA to punish Europe for kicking out the Americans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom