What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

And also not forget what happened in Vietnam
China using its peasants class soldiers to assist in Nam.

Ukraine lost its 1st Leapord 2 Tank yesterday :
View attachment 925342

Now Odessa comes under heavy Russian attack :

Look on the photo, you can see "polish" Leopard 2PL, which will not be send to Ukraine, so this is still in Poland.
The Stryker had a tough crash on a German Autobahn (A6 Amberg).
Misinformation where you look ...

Lying in order to justify an invasion and annexation is probably not justified by the UN charter.

Say all you want, all the evidence is there of multiple massacres in the Donbass. All orchestrated by the Clown of Kiev under the watchful eyes of the Witch Victoria Nuland who BTW told your EU to F itself, which it has managed to do.

Say all you want, all the evidence is there of multiple massacres in the Donbass. All orchestrated by the Clown of Kiev under the watchful eyes of the Witch Victoria Nuland who BTW told your EU to F itself, which it has managed to do.
Russian propaganda was not wasted on you.. Or do you just pretend to believe it?
Russias disinformation failed to fool the world. You and others only repeat this BS because you dislike Ukraines allies.

Well, let the hunt begin, i think all inteligence russian aparatus will be engaged to aquire approximate position of those systems trying tk achieve big propaganda victory by destroying one of them.
This is always bad for business, there is a say let the sleeping dog lies, you go hunt them down, it become the white elephant for you, before you know it, you devoted more resource than you need to and you lost the war.

And even if you can destroy them, that really do mean nothing as they can simply ask for another system to replace that.

You just said the same thing Hitler said:-”We all just know it is not going to happen (defeat) ” do you not understand?"
I did not ”say” that. I quoted something you had made a comment on.
So I guess the real answer is that you failed to understand all of it.

If Ukrainian Nazis hadn't been exterminating Russian speaking people in the border region then the Ukrainians wouldn't be in this pickle.

OK Swede, deny facts as much as you want. We have seen how brave you were in Afghanistan. How fast did you run out?
I guess your bragging of ”fighting nazis” was just hot air.

It gives them every right under the UN Charter, To protect an oppressed people.
There were never UN Charter to protect oppressed people. UN position toward anything is neutral, if there are ever such charter, that mean UN is taking side.

You are thinking UNHCR, which is to grant them asylum as in "offer" protection to oppressed people, not start a war outside your legal boundary.

Back
Top Bottom