What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Not surprised at the current trajectory of the war. The russians are literally bleeding out to death and getting hammered, the Ukrainians have been bloodied but looks like Western support has been a little slow in getting to the front. Things should change if the western trained Ukrainian troops are able to utilize western equipment and doctrine in sufficient numbers.

Weed effect?
I believe must be a cheap one also
Better then being naive pak dude licking Russian balls ha ha

I love how Indians making billion by getting cheap Russian oils and all the defence collaborations and here pak dumbos licking Russian balls

Leopard and Challenger tanks weigh 20-30 tons more than the Russian T-90 and Ukranian T-72. And seeing the muddy, wet conditions of the Ukranian battlefield, these new additions to Ukraine may get bogged down and suffer mobility issues. May be sitting ducks, especially considering the summer months are also the wettest of the year with the most precipitation.

Which is not enough to feed your population. See above.

Nonsense. Hardly any resources are being extracted. Quite likely less then the millions of aid given.

Also…al shabaab consists of mostly somalians and could grow because so many somalians fight for its “ideals”.
Muslims need to look at their peers instead of not take responsibility.

When i see you speak about jews and the west you are really not far off from joining….

Afghanistan and iraq cost trillions. For what..a few millions?

Math is not your strongpoint is it?

Unfounded conspiracy theory regarding food aid. How disgusting.

And now leaching of the west again…living in canada. No shame…

Most of the pro Ukrainians here are pro-Zionist Jewish parasites. Books have been written about the aid they receive from their Western plantation. 👇

Those parasites milk their hosts (US and EU) and then point their fingers at others.

Back
Top Bottom