What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Their operations in the north was not a total failure. Within the opening hours of the war, the Russian air force managed to destroy and force the Ukrainian air force into a position where they could hardly fight back (which is what their doctrine tells them to do), which then allowed them to launch air strike after air strike on various UKR positions. They did a number on the UKR military in the north. The failure comes from the army, not the air force.

When they redeployed and focused on the east and south, they pretty much controlled the skies, and still do today. 200 sorties a day against UKR 5 sorties a day. That seems like superiority to me, considering the amount of land they took. If NATO truly wants to help UKR, them give them F16 and F15. Not more su25.
🤦🏿‍♂️

In order to salvage face for the Russian military, people have to redefine words, phrases, and ideas. For the VKS supporters, air superiority is whatever they interpret at the moment, which also mean they can change it on the next.

This is next level of trolling from the highest officials.

Hahahahaha, this man is my idol! 6'-5" Mr. Charisma! lol. Love this man!

The complete opposite to this pile of glum & gloom! Oooof!

1660877313545.png

Last edited:
So you can extrapolate the impact of this wonderwaffl on ukr side ...
You call it wonderweapon *with a childish twist*, while the West call it standard ammunition which avoids waste. Technology appears to be magic to the uneducated.

Russia facing an unprecedented brain drain.
4 million have left Russia in the first quarter 2022. 46 percent increase to 2021. more than 11 million packed and left the country since Putin came to power.
The last Jew wants to flee too.
By this pace Russia will become emptied in 10 years. What remains are nationalists, racists and warmongers. Such as Lavrov who likens Zelinskki with Hitler.

Odessa is safe against Russia landing.

russia Black Sea fleet now plays no major role more in this war following the loss of the cruiser “Moscow”, snake island, attack aircraft on the Crimea. Ukraine sea mines, antiship missile battery make any invasion attempt impossible from the sea anyway.

An episode of the work of the Ukrainian drone Bayraktar Mini made in Turkey. The drone is carrying out reconnaissance and is trying to aim Ukrainian artillery at one of the Russian armored vehicles, the quality of the video does not allow us to discern its type. The armored vehicle was not hit by Ukrainian artillery strikes

Published footage of the strike of the Russian self-propelled guns 2S9 "Nona-S" on the Ukrainian gun. The target coordinates were obtained from the Orlan-10 UAV, the type of the destroyed weapon is difficult to discern due to the low quality of the video.

In order to salvage face for the Russian military, people have to redefine words, phrases, and ideas. For the VKS supporters, air superiority is whatever they interpret at the moment, which also mean they can change it on the next.
Make no mistake i dont support Russia, nor do i support Ukraine. Im neutral in this war. But im also a realist.

(please UK dont freeze my bank account, lemme buy Destroy all Humans 2 Reprobed and Sonic Frontiers first)

Oh damn. That reminds me of that Israeli Irom dome missile that slammed right into an apartment complex

Back
Top Bottom