What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

you can ask anybody on forum how i speak with them even if I'm just angry at something and trolling, by the way that anybody don't include the super troll and false-flagger Falcon .
my harshest argument in the forum was with Mohsen , ask him how i addressed him.

I believe I'm observant enough to be able to formulate a well-founded assessment. And what I sense is a difference of tone vis à vis the US person who was using provocative language against Iranian people, or vis à vis members of the zionist regime's armed forces with whom you engage in friendly private talk on the one hand, versus others on the other hand. Doesn't mean you'll outright offend or attack those others, just that there's kind of a perceptible nuance transpiring, which sharp eyes will tend to pick up.

bowing to somebody means you let go of your belief and agree to whatever he say . has nothing to do with your tone ,

Tone is just another criterion, especially when it varies depending on who the interlocutor is.

It's safe to say your geopolitical leanings as well as the countries you're looking up to in awe, are reflected not just in the content, but more subtly also in the wording of your comments at times. It's not uncommon for one's writing style to unintendedly give away one's preferences.

sometimes being gentle is a lot more effective than taking a sword in your hand and attack anybody

While there's a wisdom behind that statement, which I'm not going to dismiss altogether, it doesn't apply to the case at hand. Do you truly believe that by addressing the user in a disproportionately cordial manner, it will cause them to rethink their stance? Will I need to tag you when they reiterate their anti-Iranian invectives?

Zehi khiāle bātel. It seems there are things you still need to learn about NATO / zionist imperialism and its supporters, including how they're best confronted.

This being obviously off topic, I shall leave it at that.

Last edited:
By that logic if one eats chicken then they should be able to lay an egg. Depends upon what they are perpetrating if it's the capture of an actual TB2 then it's silly. If it's to show the general masses what they shot down. Then I think it would do the job.
I did not understand your logic. They say that have many intact tactical UAVs they have captured, and they even say that exhibited one of them; however, when we point out that its geometry is problematic, we start talking about why people don't spawn eggs. Repackaged or an exact copy, doesnt matter, If you have a system that dozens of debris, at least it must be modeled with the correct geometry. As I said It's basically very simple engineering work. However, the group they gave this job to have done a very sloppy work.

I did not understand your logic. They say that have many intact tactical UAVs they have captured, and they even say that exhibited one of them; however, when we point out that its geometry is problematic, we start talking about why people don't spawn eggs. Repackaged or an exact copy, doesnt matter, If you have a system that dozens of debris, at least it must be modeled with the correct geometry. As I said It's basically very simple engineering work. However, the group they gave this job to have done a very sloppy work.
1. I don't think the Russians captured any intact TB-2s in the first place. If they did they would have showcased them instead of this replica.
2. Destruction is not similar to construction, reconstruction or remodeling for that matter. Even if they shoot down a hundred TB-2s it won't mean they can recreate or remodel it. You can watch so many western and russian ww2 movies with horrendously bad designed mock ups of German tanks. Considering the first purpose of those movies is commercial success and attracting people.. the quality of mockups is not that impressive.
3. I don't think Russian MoD has the time to worry about such trivial matters. They have bigger things at hand.
As I've said above if they showcase it as a captured equipment then it's silly. If it's a model then honestly these smaller things don't matter much except to the enthusiast. It's for mass consumption and the masses won't see the difference anyways.

What is your definition of air dominance/air superiority
Here is ours...

Air Dominance - The ability of an air force to compel other air forces to rearray themselves, usually into subordinate postures.

Air Superiority - The ability of an air force to gain control of contested airspaces, regain if necessary, and if there are losses, those losses would not pose a statistical deterrence to that ability.

Air Supremacy - He flies, he dies.

In related news...

The US started sending HARMs to the Ukrainians. :enjoy:

Klaus Ernst: Wir müssen wieder über Nord Stream 2 reden!

Der Linke-Politiker und Vorsitzende des Energieausschusses im Deutschen Bundestag fordert angesichts der Gaspreise Verhandlungen mit Russland.

Klaus Ernst: We need to talk about Nord Stream 2 again!

The left-wing politician and chairman of the Energy Committee in the German Bundestag calls for negotiations with Russia in view of the gas prices.

Berliner-zeitung.de

I believe I'm observant enough to be able to formulate a founded assessment..
Well seen ✌️, now just add to ignore list, he's a lost case 🤕

record heat wave in Europe and Russian tank air conditioning is $hit.

Air conditioning issues in Russian tanks have never been a widely reported issue. So your claim here is just a bogus. Armed UVs always attacking their enemy's tanks can't always have the tanks parked and their hatches open. One or two may be, but countless hits on tanks whose hatches were open? That is unbelievable. It is very likely that Ukrainians were staging some of these videos for propaganda purposes.

Klaus Ernst: Wir müssen wieder über Nord Stream 2 reden!

Der Linke-Politiker und Vorsitzende des Energieausschusses im Deutschen Bundestag fordert angesichts der Gaspreise Verhandlungen mit Russland.

Klaus Ernst: We need to talk about Nord Stream 2 again!

The left-wing politician and chairman of the Energy Committee in the German Bundestag calls for negotiations with Russia in view of the gas prices.

Berliner-zeitung.de

Well seen ✌️, now just add to ignore list, he's a lost case 🤕
Even if nord stream 2 is reopened that won’t be any gas in the pipeline. Right now to north stream 1 Gasprom has reduced the gas flow to just 20 percent of capacity. Minus 80 percent.
Putin would only increase gas supply if Germany stops military and financial support to Ukraine.
That’s unlikely to happen.
Surrendering to Putin blackmail would mean political suicide for Germany reputation and the end of the government.
Gas prices have now hit the roof.
This winter will be tough.

Air conditioning issues in Russian tanks have never been a widely reported issue. So your claim here is just a bogus. Armed UVs always attacking their enemy's tanks can't always have the tanks parked and their hatches open. One or two may be, but countless hits on tanks whose hatches were open? That is unbelievable. It is very likely that Ukrainians were staging some of these videos for propaganda purposes.

dude the first tank in Russian service to even have an AC is the T90M. Prior to that only export models had AC installed upon customer request.

"Russia's newest tank, the T-90M, will be the first Soviet and Russian tank with an air conditioner. It [the air conditioner] has been included in the standard configuration of combat vehicles to be supplied this year," the plant said on social networks.

Back
Top Bottom