What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Which missile is that on the right of the TB2?

@dBSPL
Mockup.
Its geometry and dimensions are different from MAM-L. Also, the geometry of the vehicle does not match. They probably tried to do something by looking at the wreckage, but it was too rushed.

It is quite ironic that a force claiming to have shot down 60 TB-2 still cannot even make a proper mockup of this system.

Funny to see, how butthurt this MeFishToo everytime is, if someone points to this fact.

He is since May in this forum and already has two times more post than me, acting like a propaganda bot. And all post are the same: Russia bad. Did i forget something? Ah, yes: Whitewashing the westoids and their usefull nazi idiot Ukropistan.
Funny too see you guys beating a strawman again and again.

Ukraine is Nazi, and the USA wants to use the Nazis.
You couldnt or wouldnt explain it?

Last edited:
Putin says Russia military hardware is decades ahead of the West that he is willing to share it with allies in Latin America, Asia and Africa. Especially the T90M tanks. He says proven in combat.
Who says he is dumb.

TASS_54331997.jpg

It is quite ironic that a force claiming to have shot down 60 TB-2 still cannot even make a proper mockup of this system.
By that logic if one eats chicken then they should be able to lay an egg. Depends upon what they are perpetrating if it's the capture of an actual TB2 then it's silly. If it's to show the general masses what they shot down. Then I think it would do the job.

Back
Top Bottom