What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

if you are a subject of her majesty you ought to be very careful peddling Putin's propaganda while living in Britain. A British youtuber had his bank account and assets frozen for spreading Russian propaganda..

WOW! So much for "freedom of speech" then!

It is dreaming because coordinates imply stationary? Maybe, just maybe, you do your own research about the subject.

Uuuuhh, sorry, i really thought that there is a 4D-System around us and coordinates are based on it so that everyone can coordinate everything everytime everywhere. But yet you mention it, i realise that also gps is then a lie!

front of kharkhiv: To report an offensive in a new area, that of Lebhyaze. They are testing the front in several places to find an opening
1660735312211.png

Izyum front: The usual attacks on borodicas and mazanivka are worthy of note
1660735497286.png

front of siversk: Here, too, lines are customary, especially under pressure in the ivano-darivka area
1660735568594.png

Bakhmut front: in addition to the usual routes and the attacks on soledar, to be considered the second day of attacks towards Torecsk south to shumy and zalizne
1660735633417.png

Donetsk front: here recent geolocations have helped me to make adjustments to some lines, in marinka I had positioned Russians ahead of where I am and I shortened lines. Pinski confirmed Ukrainians on the city outskirts and Russians who have expanded
1660735697386.png

detail of pinsky
1660735751376.png

marinka detail
1660735789176.png

front of zaporizha: in addition to the usual attacks in the pavlinka area, a new direction should be reported, which yesterday led to the capture of land by the Russian in the novomykhalivka area
1660735894514.png

kherson front: only to report attack on bilohorovka in the ukrainian bridgehead beyond inhulec
1660735984617.png

@Majakovsk73

He is so servile, writting his *ss of to spread UKUSA propaganda. Trying to teach people here about eastern Europe and Ukraine, because he as a Vietnamese living in Germoney is such an expert regarding that matter. :lol:
Nonsense
Normally I don’t care off. You can kill each other as you like. the world is overpopulated. Global warming coming.
It’s just Putin invasion threat of Germany.
Maybe moving to France is an option.
The French have Triumphant nuclear submarines.

Back
Top Bottom