What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Then I'll tell you a cruel truth:
Almost all German machinery manufacturing industries rely on cutting tools and other cemented carbide products produced by German Kennametal company.
While German kennemetal relies on my company, China ZCC.CT group.

duh! China controls 80% of the supply chain for tungsten carbide. Around 50% of the known global reserve is located in China. FYI, this stuff causes cancer and carries other health risks and is bad for the environment. There are massive tungsten deposits of highest grade Tungsten in the US but only one mine in Northwest Utah.

There isn't anything special about tungsten carbide, German reliance on China for the mineral is simply due to China's stranglehold on supply.

duh! China controls 80% of the supply chain for tungsten carbide. Around 50% of the known global reserve is located in China. FYI, this stuff causes cancer and carries other health risks and is bad for the environment. There are massive tungsten deposits of highest grade Tungsten in the US but only one mine in Northwest Utah.

There isn't anything special about tungsten carbide, German reliance on China for the mineral is simply due to China's stranglehold on supply.
Not only the resource supply chain, but also the constraints of the industrial chain.

Our company supplies 35% of the world's cemented carbide products, and also controls the upstream supply of 80% of the world's cemented carbide products.

Our company even can instantly paralyze Russia's oil and mining industries. But western countries dare not sanction our company, because we can also paralyze their enterprises.

Western countries dare not even mention our company in the media. China ZCC.CT group.

BTW: Cemented carbide is used to make molds, knives and so on. Cemented carbide is used in the manufacture of every object in human life, from paper, wood, electronic products, metal products and so on, all of which are inseparable from cemented carbide.

Pantsir uses command guided missiles without a own seaker in the head section, that is correct and this is the reason, why it is very cheap and ideal for mass usage. Regarding the exact guidance method, i think they can use different guidance methods.

Btw: another good videos regarding missile guidance methods:

Yes for slower cheaper rockets Pantsyr can handle with low cost and high accuracy but larger faster ones like Himars Buk-M3 has better specs to do the job I think but Russia doesnt have the quantity. S300s would be too bulky-costly and static and seem to have a slower response time focusing on aircraft.

As the fire continiues there is high chance that other countries would be involved by giving indirect or direct support to Russia in this conflict as well because of their geopolitical alignment and to not to be left alone leaving Russia-China behind which is gradually escalating into an existensial situation for Russia and to not to become a prey later for other powerful countries. Two sides should be guided-pushed to the negotiation table both Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine has legitimate demands obviously but these can be handled in the negotiation table instead of preconditions and escalating the conflict further with a military solution that has no ends.

For example Crimea was passed forward and back between Russia and Ukraine respectively in its history. It has a unique status. In exchange of Eu membership and economic benefits Ukraine can be more flexible to step back from initial standpoint about Crimea in my opinion. Costs of war for Eu is much higher than rebuilding-integrating Ukraine to Eu and it has strategic ports like Odessa and strategic prodution capabilities like grain. It is understandable for Ukraine to not give up its lands like Donetsk,Luhansk regions. For those areas a temporary solution can be found out with an open door to restart the Minsk process say after 5 years time. They can give autonomy to those areas and on paper they will still be included to Ukraine later on as Ukraine is rebuilt integrated into Eu those areas would also want to be integrated with Ukraine. Maybe they can be better off with a new leadership in Russia say 5-10 years time make new agreements to restart the Minsk process and sanctions will be lifted from Russia completely as a benefit for them fixing relations with Europe. Russia would retreat from Mikolaev,Kherson and Zaporizhia because Ukraine acceptance of Crimean situation and Un peace keeping forces can be stationed there for a period of several years. These are only examples coming to my mind. Most if not all of the land can be gained back on the negotiation table except maybe Crimea which had always a special status in its history. So I think it would be wiser for Eu countries which also are effected economically from this ongoing conflict to guide Ukraine to negotation table.

Last edited:
He clearly overestimated his own forces capability and underestimated the west response. His only saviour is nuclear Arsenal because without that it's highly likely that NATO would have gone full on against Russian forces in Ukraine and pursued them deep into Russia and finished them off for good
Interesting to know if Putin has the sole authority to start a nuclear war. If happens that will be the end of human race. Maybe some primitive folks in southern pacific would survive.

Interesting to know if Putin has the sole authority to start a nuclear war. If happens that will be the end of human race. Maybe some primitive folks in southern pacific would survive.

The only country that has ever used a nuclear bomb is the USA.

And nuclear weapons are not as terrible as legend. Even if all nuclear weapons are used, mankind will not be extinct. At most, human civilization will retrogress for a period of time.

In addition, hundreds of millions of Chinese people will certainly survive. We have the best large-scale refuge facilities in the world.

That is why if they dont have air superiority they need at least two static deployed mobile sam sites for protecting the same area with a reasonable shoot-scoot ability in that area. When one of them is scanning other should be moving and then the other deploys taking on the scanning duty and the other moves repeating the process. Even that does not guarantee that within that timeframe a cruise missile attack can be made to those static positions.

The US/West hasn't won a thing. Russia is doing its thing and moving on without breaking a sweat.

The US couldn't win in Afghanistan. You are not as powerful and invincible as you think you are. Russia is doing a terrific job compared to US/NATO performance in Afghanistan. It took US/NATO 20 years to accept defeat and run from Afghanistan. Something the entire world had already predicted years ago. At least in Ukraine the world can see that Russia is making progress despite losses and being slow.

Russia has already lost strategically. They are in a much worse position today than back in February. Massive military losses, economic decline, NATO expansion. All at minimal cost to the US.

And what Russian progress? They control less territory now than in April :lol:

The US achieved its main goal of destroying Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. It overthrew the Taliban in a month and controlled the country for 20 years. We left on our own accord, because we refused to hold the hands of the Afghans anymore. The US could have stayed ad infinitum.

Our company even can instantly paralyze Russia's oil and mining industries. But western countries dare not sanction our company, because we can also paralyze their enterprises.

hardly, Russia has enough to meet its own needs. They also have the ability to recycle and repurpose for exigencies. China has the advantage of cheaper labor and economies of scale. If China stops supply the rest of the world will recalibrate after a brief period of pain.

hardly, Russia has enough to meet its own needs. They also have the ability to recycle and repurpose for exigencies. China has the advantage of cheaper labor and economies of scale. If China stops supply the rest of the world will recalibrate after a brief period of pain.

World-map-of-main-W-world-deposit-W-mines-W-producers-and-countries-with-significant.png
This is called cemented carbide electrode, which is used in the surfacing process of petroleum machinery.

IMG_20220715_211623.jpg

This is called diamond composite, which is used for oil and mining machinery bits.

IMG_20220715_211629.jpg

And shield teeth, tunneling teeth and so on. There are tens of thousands kinds of cemented carbide consumables in the oil and mining industry.

IMG_20220715_211736.jpg

IMG_20220715_211743.jpg

Therefore, mining and petroleum machinery replace these consumables almost every day. Almost all consumables for the Russian oil and mining industry come from our company. Of course, western enterprises and Middle Eastern enterprises are the same.

Most importantly, many oil and mining machinery need overhaul and maintenance after being out of service for a week, and overhaul after being out of service for a month. If you stop using it for a year, you'd better buy a new machine.

It is precisely because our company has a monopoly position and is in the key link of the production chain. Even in Trump's craziest period, he never dared to mention our company's name in the entity list or even in his speech.

Last edited:
This is called cemented carbide electrode, which is used in the surfacing process of petroleum machinery.

View attachment 862064

This is called diamond composite, which is used for oil and mining machinery bits.

View attachment 862065

And shield teeth, tunneling teeth and so on. There are tens of thousands kinds of cemented carbide consumables in the oil and mining industry.

View attachment 862066

View attachment 862067

Therefore, mining and petroleum machinery replace these consumables almost every day. Almost all consumables for the Russian oil and mining industry come from our company. Of course, western enterprises and Middle Eastern enterprises are the same.

Most importantly, many oil and mining machinery need overhaul and maintenance after being out of service for a week, and overhaul after being out of service for a month. If you stop using it for a year, you'd better buy a new machine.
Are you working for COSL, I know they were selling drillheads to Halliburton and Baker Hughes too.

Are you working for COSL, I know they were selling drillheads to Halliburton and Baker Hughes too.
I work in Zhuzhou ZCC.CT group in Hunan Province(the 601 factory). I am a foreign trade manager.
COSL drill bits are usually from Yueqing City, Zhejiang Province. However, most of the materials (tungsten rods) of Zhejiang Yueqing come from our subsidiaries. The milling cutter of COSL comes from another subsidiary of our company. Their thermal insulation materials come from a private enterprise in our city, and the materials of this enterprise also come from our company.

The only country that has ever used a nuclear bomb is the USA.

And nuclear weapons are not as terrible as legend. Even if all nuclear weapons are used, mankind will not be extinct. At most, human civilization will retrogress for a period of time.

In addition, hundreds of millions of Chinese people will certainly survive. We have the best large-scale refuge facilities in the world.
I hope you have enough foods for years in your best bunkers. I don’t know if it’s worth to live in nuclear desert. Maybe the EU should copy the Swiss. every house has a bunker. The Swiss are ready for armageddon.

Back
Top Bottom