What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russians are also inflicting enormous pain on the West. Just look at the amount of demonstrations happening in the Western countries, the inflation that is getting out of control, and most importantly the challenge that Russia posted to the so-called "World Order" where fiat money such as the US Dollar and Euro were the reigning currencies. Today, many countries are abandoning the fiat money, and using other currencies for trade. This is the biggest challenge to the Western hegemony over the rest of the world. If people are not gonna take the fraudulent paper money, how will the West loot their resources? The West is indeed in fast decline.
The bigger issue in Western Democracy is complete institutional incompetence, what's lurking behind the shadows is even more frightening. When Janet Yellen, former fed and US treasury sec. told congress that inflation is "transitory", how did she become fed chair again? When Von der Leyen, proposed all those stupid oil sanctions, she and her team must of had economic analysis on the impact of sanctions on EU economies, did they? When Biden gave Ukraine 70 Billion, he obviously see Ukraine and sanctions winning, is CIA competent enough to give a proper assessment? Obviously all of these institutions failed miserably.

Last edited:
If a peace treaty cannot be negotiated, apparently Putin will raise hell to NATO once he finishes Donbas, .

Last edited:
So much inanity in your myopic world view I don't know quite where to begin. The racist attitude you have to those "dumb" Taliban, they were the same "mujahadeen" the US trained to use stringer missiles with great affect against the Soviets. The fact that they defeated you with just Toyota pickup trucks is not because of a lack of aptitude on their part, but lack of support from a larger power. But they doesn't change ground realities, they defeated you and are in power, the US ran away.

You can spin Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam any which way you please, the ground realty is that the US forces failed in their ultimate strategic objectives, against non-peer opponents. You can't rewrite history. And if your military were even 1% as confident as you armchair US fanboys on a Pakistani defense forum of all places, they would have intervened to save a European "democracy" by now. Why haven't they? Nukes? But even there you believe the US can prevail against the Russians, right?
The one who is doing the spinning here is YOU. The Taliban did not 'defeat' US, we just got fed up with the mess and left. In no way does that constitute a military defeat. Calling me 'racist' is not going to help your argument one bit. All those hardware we left behind? %90 of them will be rusting in a couple yrs. Simply put, the Taliban are too backwards to engineer anything more than modifying Toyota trucks.

As for Russia, any criticism or mockery you leveled at US can be turned on Russia, and now with their sorry performance in Ukraine, the mockeries are even more applicable to Russia than to US.

Then what's stopping you from saving your Frankenstein Ukraine puppet? Go for it! Either put up, or STFU, your bark is louder than you bite.
Nothing. But there is no need for US to be in Ukraine because Russia is floundering enough.

Reveal a message:
I learned from several of my clients in the machinery industry that several Russian companies are seeking to buy large quantities of trucks from them. This was unimaginable before, because Russia itself produced a large number of trucks. I guess the Russian army will have large operations, so it needs temporary procurement.

Here is why the US do not need to be in Ukraine...

Essentially, Ukraine have been a pain in the *** for Russia then, and will be a pain in the *** for Russia in the future.

-Russia has less territory now than they did in April and haven’t gained any territory in the last week or two. HIMARS are taking its toll

- they’ve lost a third of their armored force and expended 70% of their PGMs and now rely on 1960s era antiship missiles for land attack.

- Russia has strategically lost already. Economically done, NATO expanded, and their military finished for decades.

The US/West have won, now it’s all about continuing to exhaust the Russians.

I always want what you're smoking whenever I read your posts.

Seems like the war is going to get uglier

Russia-Ukraine war: US citizens told to leave Ukraine immediately​

Grace Millimaci
Thu, July 14, 2022 at 9:40 PM·8 min read

Firefighters, rescuers, military personnel and the police working at the site of the deadly Russian missile strike in downtown Vinnytsia, Ukraine - ROMAN PILIPEY/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Firefighters, rescuers, military personnel and the police working at the site of the deadly Russian missile strike in downtown Vinnytsia, Ukraine - ROMAN PILIPEY/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
The US Embassy in Kyiv issued a security alert late on Thursday urging all American citizens in Ukraine to leave immediately.
The alert, which appeared to be in response to a deadly Russian attack on the Ukrainian city of Vinnytsia, asserted that large gatherings and organised events "may serve as Russian military targets anywhere in Ukraine, including its western regions".
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky repeated his call for Russia to be declared a state sponsor of terrorism.
"No other country in the world represents such a terrorist threat as Russia," Mr Zelensky said in his nightly video address.
"No other country in the world allows itself every day to use cruise missiles and rocket artillery to destroy cities and ordinary human life."
Follow the latest updates below.

05:40 AM​

Yellen condemns Russia's 'brutal' war​

US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen in Bali, Indonesia - Made Nagi

US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen in Bali, Indonesia - Made Nagi
US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has condemned Russia's "brutal and unjust war" in Ukraine and said Russian finance officials taking part in a G20 meeting on Friday shared responsibility for the "horrific consequences" of the war.
Ms Yellen, speaking at the opening session of the gathering of Group of 20 finance ministers and central bankers in Bali, Indonesia, welcomed Ukraine's finance minister and blamed the negative spillovers of the war "solely" on Russia, a Treasury official said.
Russian Deputy Finance Minister Timur Maksimov was in Bali for the meetings, while Finance Minister Anton Siluanov was participating virtually.

05:35 AM​

G20 urged to reach consensus to avoid catastrophe​

Indonesian Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said on Friday it was vital for G20 finance leaders to reach a consensus during talks in Bali, warning otherwise it could be "catastrophic" for low-income countries facing soaring food and energy prices.
Finance leaders from the Group of 20 major economies are meeting on the resort island, as host Indonesia tries to find common ground in a group frayed by the Ukraine war and rising economic pressures from soaring inflation.
Sri Mulyani said the world had high hopes that the group would be able to find a solution to the triple threat of war, rising commodity prices and their spillover effects on the ability of low-income countries to repay debt.
"We are acutely aware that the cost of our failure to work together is more than we can afford. The humanitarian consequences for the world, and especially for many low income countries would be catastrophic," she said.

05:00 AM​

Battlefield boost for Ukraine​

US-made precision rockets have given Ukraine forces a major battlefield boost since they were introduced in June, tilting the balance against the Russians and possibly forcing Moscow to pause its offensive, experts said.
Since mid-June, using the Himars missile systems, Ukraine has destroyed more than 20 major Russian ammunition depots and command posts that were previously too far behind the front lines to be reached by traditional artillery.
But experts also caution that the new weapons are no panacea, and that the country needs more weapons and radars systems to use in combination to defeat the Russians.

04:36 AM​

Russia ‘using stolen Western weapons’​

Russia could have used captured Western weapons to commit and cover-up atrocities in Ukraine, officials fear, as Volodymyr Zelensky called for a Nuremberg-style court to hold Moscow to account.
The Telegraph understands investigators are exploring evidence that suggests the Kremlin’s invasion forces could have used the tactic in an attempt to cover-up suspected war crimes.
Having heavy weaponry fall into Russian hands is also a chief concern among Western governments donating equipment to Kyiv.
READ MORE: Russia ‘using stolen Western weapons to commit and cover up war crimes’

04:33 AM​

Zelensky: Use Russian assets to compensate victims of terror​

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has called for creating a mechanism for confiscating Russian assets around the world and using them to compensate the victims of "Russian terror".
Ukraine's Interior Minister, Denys Monastyrsky, echoed Mr Zelensky, calling the missile attack in Vinnytsia a "war crime" intended to intimidate Ukrainians while the country's forces held out in the east.

He said several dozen people were detained for questioning on suspicion that the Russian forces had received targeting assistance from someone on the ground.

04:13 AM​

Little Liza, 4, among those killed​

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said that among those killed in Vinnytsia was a four-year-old girl called Liza, whose mother was badly wounded.
A video of Liza, twirling in a lavender dress in a field of lavender during happy times, was widely shared on social media.
"Today, our hearts are bleeding, and our eyes are full of tears because our family of many thousands has lost one of our own," the charity Down Syndrome wrote.
"They were just on their way from a speech-therapy class, and they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Mr Zelensky's wife later posted that she had met this "wonderful girl" while filming a Christmas video with a group of children, who were given oversized ornaments to paint.
"The little mischievous girl then managed in a half an hour to paint not only herself, her holiday dress, but also all the other children, me, the cameramen and the director ... Look at her alive, please," Olena Zelenska wrote in a note accompanying the video.

READ MORE: Bloodstained baby buggy tells tragic tale of Russian missile strike on city 300 miles from front line

03:33 AM​

'They knew where they were hitting'​

A heavily damaged office building in Vinnytsia - Alexey Furman/Getty Images

A heavily damaged office building in Vinnytsia - Alexey Furman/Getty Images
Officials said Kalibr cruise missiles fired from a Russian submarine in the Black Sea damaged a medical clinic, offices, stores and residential buildings in Vinnytsia, a city 268km (167 miles) southwest of the capital, Kyiv.
Vinnytsia region Governor Serhiy Borzov said Ukrainian air defences downed two of the four incoming Russian missiles.
"It was a building of a medical organisation. When the first rocket hit it, glass fell from my windows," said Vinnytsia resident Svitlana Kubas, 74.
"And when the second wave came, it was so deafening that my head is still buzzing. It tore out the very outermost door, tore it right through the holes."
A rescuer takes a break in Vinnytsia - Alexey Furman/Getty Images

A rescuer takes a break in Vinnytsia - Alexey Furman/Getty Images
Mr Borzov said 36 apartment buildings were damaged and residents were evacuated. Along with hitting buildings, the missiles ignited a fire that spread to 50 cars in a parking lot, officials said.
"These are quite high-precision missiles," Mr Borzov said. "They knew where they were hitting."
What remains of downtown Vinnytsia after Russia's attack - ROMAN PILIPEY/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

What remains of downtown Vinnytsia after Russia's attack - ROMAN PILIPEY/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
Among the buildings damaged in the strike was the House of Officers, a Soviet-era concert hall.
Margarita Simonyan, head of the state-controlled Russian television network RT, said military officials told her a building in Vinnytsia was targeted because it housed Ukrainian Nazis.

03:22 AM​

Zelensky accuses Russia of deliberately targeting civilians​

Ukrainian emergency workers and military work at the site of the Russian missile strike in downtown Vinnytsia - ROMAN PILIPEY/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Ukrainian emergency workers and military work at the site of the Russian missile strike in downtown Vinnytsia - ROMAN PILIPEY/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
Ukraine's president has accused Russia of deliberately targeting civilians in locations without military value.
Volodymyr Zelensky's outrage came after Russian missiles struck a city in central Ukraine on Thursday, killing at least 23 people and wounding more than 100 others far from the front lines.
National Police Chief Ihor Klymenko said only six bodies had been identified so far, while 39 people were still missing.
Toys are scattered near shattered glass in an apartment damaged in the missile strike on Vinnytsia - Alexey Furman/Getty Images

Toys are scattered near shattered glass in an apartment damaged in the missile strike on Vinnytsia - Alexey Furman/Getty Images
Three children younger than 10 where among the dead.
Of the 66 people hospitalised, five remained in a critical condition while 34 sustained severe injuries, Ukraine's State Emergency Service said.
Russia denied targeting civilians.
"Russia only strikes at military targets in Ukraine. The strike on Vinnytsia targeted an officers' residence, where preparations by Ukrainian armed forces were underway," Evgeny Varganov, a member of Russia's permanent UN mission, said in an address to the chamber.

03:05 AM​

Today's top stories​

Reveal a message:
I learned from several of my clients in the machinery industry that several Russian companies are seeking to buy large quantities of trucks from them. This was unimaginable before, because Russia itself produced a large number of trucks. I guess the Russian army will have large operations, so it needs temporary procurement.
I reveal a message; Russia manufacturing is very weak, can’t make everything, relies on imports. That’s normal, even Germany manufacturing is stronger however can’t make everything. A truck consists of thousands parts, a car ten thousand parts. Because of sanctions Russia car industry has collapsed, the same happens to truck industry.
Buying Chinese trucks is the only way out for the Russians. That’s not temporary that will be permanent.

I reveal a message; Russia manufacturing is very weak, can’t make everything, relies on imports. That’s normal, even Germany manufacturing is stronger however can’t make everything. A truck consists of thousands parts, a car ten thousand parts. Because of sanctions Russia car industry has collapsed, the same happens to truck industry.
Buying Chinese trucks is the only way out for the Russians.
Then I'll tell you a cruel truth:
Almost all German machinery manufacturing industries rely on cutting tools and other cemented carbide products produced by German Kennametal company.
While German kennemetal relies on my company, China ZCC.CT group.

Then I'll tell you a cruel truth:
Almost all German machinery manufacturing industries rely on cutting tools and other cemented carbide products produced by German Kennametal company.
While German kennemetal relies on my company, China ZCC.CT group.
I don’t know details however that’s normal. the world economy is intertwined. everybody relies on everybody. German carmakers can’t make cars because Ukraine can’t deliver cable harness.
My prediction is Russia manufacturing is finished. Soon it will end up like oil rich venezuela, can’t even make toilet paper.
Because making toilet paper you need machines. If you can’t make the machines then you import toilet paper.

I don’t know details however that’s normal. the world economy is intertwined. everybody relies on everybody. German carmakers can’t make cars because Ukraine can’t deliver cable harness.
My prediction is Russia manufacturing is finished. Soon it will end up like oil rich venezuela, can’t even make toilet paper.
Because making toilet paper you need machines. If you can’t make the machines then you import toilet paper.
The manufacturing industry in Russia is not as bad as you say. Their trucks are of high output and good quality.

Back
Top Bottom