What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The manufacturing industry in Russia is not as bad as you say. Their trucks are of high output and good quality.
Ok would you buy trucks from Russia?
Vietnam doing assembly Gaz trucks?
Probably not. If compared to Western made trucks, those Russian trucks are 50 years behind in everything. In the words of a poster: garbage.

-Russia has less territory now than they did in April and haven’t gained any territory in the last week or two. HIMARS are taking its toll

- they’ve lost a third of their armored force and expended 70% of their PGMs and now rely on 1960s era antiship missiles for land attack.

- Russia has strategically lost already. Economically done, NATO expanded, and their military finished for decades.

The US/West have won, now it’s all about continuing to exhaust the Russians.

The US/West hasn't won a thing. Russia is doing its thing and moving on without breaking a sweat.

The US military of Desert Storm would skull drag the Russians through the dirt, much less todays.

The US would have delivered such devastating force in the first week it would have completely collapsed the Ukrainian government and military thereby avoiding Russias current scenario.

Russian military performance has been pathetic across every spectrum.

The US couldn't win in Afghanistan. You are not as powerful and invincible as you think you are. Russia is doing a terrific job compared to US/NATO performance in Afghanistan. It took US/NATO 20 years to accept defeat and run from Afghanistan. Something the entire world had already predicted years ago. At least in Ukraine the world can see that Russia is making progress despite losses and being slow.

The one who is doing the spinning here is YOU. The Taliban did not 'defeat' US, we just got fed up with the mess and left. In no way does that constitute a military defeat. Calling me 'racist' is not going to help your argument one bit. All those hardware we left behind? %90 of them will be rusting in a couple yrs. Simply put, the Taliban are too backwards to engineer anything more than modifying Toyota trucks.

As for Russia, any criticism or mockery you leveled at US can be turned on Russia, and now with their sorry performance in Ukraine, the mockeries are even more applicable to Russia than to US.

Nothing. But there is no need for US to be in Ukraine because Russia is floundering enough.
Stop fooling yourself and accept the reality, be a man and lower your head:-

Stop fooling yourself and accept the reality, be a man and lower your head:-
Yeah...Too bad you did not note how he said 'lost'...

"The war was a strategic failure," Milley told a committee hearing about the US troop pullout from Afghanistan and the chaotic evacuation from the capital Kabul.​
"It wasn't lost in the last 20 days or even 20 months," Milley said.​
"There's a cumulative effect to a series of strategic decisions that go way back," said the general, the top military advisor to President Joe Biden, who ordered an end to the 20-year US troop presence in Afghanistan.​

You clearly did not think about what Milley really meant to say. Did the USAF failed against the Afghanistan Air Force? :lol:

Yeah...Too bad you did not note how he said 'lost'...

"The war was a strategic failure," Milley told a committee hearing about the US troop pullout from Afghanistan and the chaotic evacuation from the capital Kabul.​
"It wasn't lost in the last 20 days or even 20 months," Milley said.​
"There's a cumulative effect to a series of strategic decisions that go way back," said the general, the top military advisor to President Joe Biden, who ordered an end to the 20-year US troop presence in Afghanistan.​

You clearly did not think about what Milley really meant to say. Did the USAF failed against the Afghanistan Air Force? :lol:

LOL sure. Blame "cumulative effects" for your losses in Afghanistan.

The Russians are running away with victory and there is little anyone can do about that.

The US/West hasn't won a thing. Russia is doing its thing and moving on without breaking a sweat.
No sweat, but a lot more blood loss than Poutine though.

The US couldn't win in Afghanistan. You are not as powerful and invincible as you think you are. Russia is doing a terrific job compared to US/NATO performance in Afghanistan. It took US/NATO 20 years to accept defeat and run from Afghanistan. Something the entire world had already predicted years ago. At least in Ukraine the world can see that Russia is making progress despite losses and being slow.
Utter BS. If this was US against Ukraine, Kyiv would be in our hands in 30 days or less.

LOL sure. Blame "cumulative effects" for your losses in Afghanistan.
Let US know when Pakistan remodel its military under Taliban model.

Irrelevant when it is not your blood, sofa soldier.

When did I say that I cared? You reap what you sow one way or another. Of course I am sitting on my sofa and watching the show unfold. Let me say it in plain words. I want to see you bleed for the wrongdoings you did over the years. Just watching you sob and tear on PDF gives me immense satisfaction.

You can cry and post as many arguments in your defence. Many of us know better.

Yet the Taliban gave a you a beating of your life. You can mock the Taliban all you like. They defeated you in broad daylight.
Sure. If a US aircraft carrier fleet is on the way, the country will trot out their Taliban advisers to scare US off. :lol:

When did I say that I cared? You reap what you sow one way or another. Of course I am sitting on my sofa and watching the show unfold. Let me say it in plain words. I want to see you bleed for the wrongdoings you did over the years. Just watching you sob and tear on PDF gives me immense satisfaction.

You can cry and post as many arguments in your defence. Many of us know better.
Am not the one who is crying, buddy. You are.

Sure. If a US aircraft carrier fleet is on the way, the country will trot out their Taliban advisers to scare US off. :lol:

Am not the one who is crying, buddy. You are.

LOL Sure. When are you coming again to face another defeat?

Says the guy who signs into PDF and cries about Ukraine every minute of the day. I have been reading your posts and collecting the tears LOL

LOL Sure. When are you coming again to face another defeat?

Says the guy who signs into PDF and cries about Ukraine every minute of the day. I have been reading your posts and collecting the tears LOL
I challenge you to show how many comments I make about the Ukraine war vs how many you made. The way I see it, you are the one who is really crying here because Russia is not the military power it portrayed itself to be. There are two countries that are currently PERCEIVED to be military peers to the US, now one of them just showed how shiddy it really is in actual combat. And the other one have no significant combat experience for the last 50 yrs. Looks like you are going to be crying for a long time. 😭

Last edited:
He clearly overestimated his own forces capability and underestimated the west response. His only saviour is nuclear Arsenal because without that it's highly likely that NATO would have gone full on against Russian forces in Ukraine and pursued them deep into Russia and finished them off for good

Back
Top Bottom