What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Haha, what an idiot! :lol: He can be happy that me is not in charge there. Russia takes to much care cause of brothervolk

View attachment 922331
Comrade the Russians have totalled Avdiivka where total civillian population was 30,000 now only 2000 alive remain. And not even mentioning the building damaged.

Deino

Forgive me for saying so clearly, you are either stupid or you do it very well.

Those who have called in Russian troops is the Kamikaze regime in Kiev by becoming the instrument of London and Washington.

I am not pro-Russian i am anti-lies and anti-european-fools like you who create frightening tragedies with their delusional fantasies.
lol you are funny.

The avant garde of the deepstate are the Trumpers and fellow partners - Putin and supporters. Wanting to burn down the globe for the Trump agenda, cia Pompeo agenda, and Putin agenda.

Trumpers and Putinites are fifth columnists for mi6 Brexit Tories and cia Pompeo Trump Russia Republican agenda against Europe.

The Real Deep State Is Trump​

How the president has used William Barr and other officials to turn the government into his personal fiefdom

And cia vetted Putin. And Farage. And Tucker is the deepstate. Once you know Trump is the cia Bush/Pompeo Republican deepstate, then you know buddy Putin is the deepstate, because cia deepstater Trump backs Putin. And you know Brexit was cia deepstate against the EU, because it was the first agenda of cia Republican Trump. The very morons "fighting the deepstate", are the deepstate. The Bush cia in 2008 with historic low approval ratings, decided the PNAC neocons to lead the popular resistance/tea party/patriots to be the new Republican party, as potential future replacements of the Christian zionists. The Christian zionists failed twice in 2008 and 2012; and neoconservatism became a failed ideology. The very same publications and media that promoted neoconservatism of the Bush cia are the very same media (Fox News, New York Post) that promote Trump and Putin, and yes, Bitcoin. So the cia media of Faux News have a new agenda - Trump, Putin, bitcoin. The Brexiters were the deepstate, not fighting the deepstate (For example, the Guardian and the Independent published many articles in support of leaving the EU in the run up to voting day. By the same token, in one of the key televised debates on the Brexit issue, the BBC slanted the panel three to two in favour of Brexit. One of the two “spokespersons” they invited to appear that night to argue in favour of staying in the EU was Eddie Izzard, a buffoonish and widely despised transvestite “comedian” who appeared on the panel with bright red lip stick, mascara, nail varnish and clad in a woman’s jacket and blouse, and a pink beret. Not exactly an advocate designed to appeal to the undecided voters of middle England – or middle anywhere else – one would have thought.). The very UK mi6 linked British media was anti-EU, saying the EU was led by "cronies" with links to the hated Corbyn (UK media said don't vote for Corbyn - EU leader and 'cronies' back Corbyn). The Trumpers were the deepstate. Not fighting the deepstate. The Bush cia Russia Republicans of Washington, Tory Brexiters of London back Putin covertly. If they back Putin overtly and let Europe know that the whole of Washington wants Putin to win, then London and Washington lose European support for their new Bretton Woods. This entire war is to get the idiots to support Putin and Trump. Crash the system in the next years. Then impose a new Washington Bretton Woods of bitcoin. Get the idiots to demand and make it seem it is an era of freedom. When it the same as a MLM ponzi scheme. Join a MLM scheme as you learn quickly, you are to slave away for those that got in early, once bitcoin is the new bretton woods. The last in and the least benefited are the nations accepting this new bretton woods. European nations are rich in stockpiled gold, that is historic money, not Trumper/Putinite money of bitcoin.

As the idiots were fooled by Trump. As the idiots were fooled by Putin. Bitcoin is the same deception. Supported by the same idiots fooled by Trump and Putin. Bitcoin would probably go to over 100 million when a global currency. Washington wants that to be European money after a monetary collapse. A ponzi scheme where those proto-Trumpers and Putinites that got in first a decade ago would be made billionaires. And those Qanon that got in second would be millionaires. A ponzi scheme where the last that adopt bitcoin as their currency would be the desperate for bitcoin, while the deepstaters and followers of the deepstate would be billionaires buying up nations. A fed coin is much more desirable. Except the disinfo shills that promoted Trump and promote Putin, promote bitcoin, and tell you that the fed coin is something bad. When the main projects of the Bush cia have been Trump, cia vetted Putin, and bitcoin.

Last edited:
Well, i asked in russia embassy, but at the moment it is not possible. So me still here and have to see all this dumb idiots in germany. Mh, maybe me came in charge in germany. The first thing i will do if is killing around 50000 politicians, media people, and others who destroyed germany over the last 25 years.
Yes..germany under usa influence turned out terrible!!!

Returned as an economic powerhouse and with one of the highest freedom and human rights/development indexes.

Much better was the soviet umbrella!
Where germany would have turned into another Belarussia! With a sprinkle of rape by russian soldiers on top.

Yes..germany under usa influence turned out terrible!!!

Returned as an economic powerhouse and with one of the highest freedom and human rights/development indexes.

Much better was the soviet umbrella!
Where germany would have turned into another Belarussia! With a sprinkle of rape by russian soldiers on top.

I want a neutral Germany what do trading with the whole world, without do sanctions (maybe at US and UK), being independent in its energy and groceries needs, having high education and best research and no foreign troops on its soil.

Back
Top Bottom