What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well ... at least "Germany, France, Italy and Spain were" MORE "independent countries" than under Russian control but hey, if you and @Ich prefer to live under Russian oppression as a Russian slave instead of under US control, so why are you still in Europe?

Well, i asked in russia embassy, but at the moment it is not possible. So me still here and have to see all this dumb idiots in germany. Mh, maybe me came in charge in germany. The first thing i will do if is killing around 50000 politicians, media people, and others who destroyed germany over the last 25 years.

Deino

Forgive me for saying so clearly, you are either stupid or you do it very well.

Those who have called in Russian troops is the Kamikaze regime in Kiev by becoming the instrument of London and Washington.

I am not pro-Russian i am anti-lies and anti-european-fools like you who create frightening tragedies with their delusional fantasies.

Now is the time for Finland to have nuclear warheads placed on its soil
0nsfH9Q.gif

If the Russians had asked for 900 billion Euros and half of the women of Europe then we could say that they were asking for a lot;

but what they were asking for was fair and reasonable.

But Europe is full of brainless fanatics, and you and Josep Borrell are two good examples.

1679936804387.png

A view of the Leopard 2 tanks during live fire training and exercise for Ukrainian soldiers by German army Bundeswehr at the northern German shooting and training range of Bergen, Germany, in this handout picture obtained by Reuters on March 14, 2023. Bundeswehr/Handout via REUTERS

BERLIN, March 27 (Reuters) - The 18 Leopard 2 battle tanks pledged by Germany to support Ukraine in its war against Russia have arrived in Ukraine, a security source said on Monday, confirming a report by Spiegel news magazine.

Besides the 18 main battle tanks, 40 German Marder infantry fighting vehicles, and two armoured recovery vehicles had also reached Ukraine, the security source.

View attachment 922382
A view of the Leopard 2 tanks during live fire training and exercise for Ukrainian soldiers by German army Bundeswehr at the northern German shooting and training range of Bergen, Germany, in this handout picture obtained by Reuters on March 14, 2023. Bundeswehr/Handout via REUTERS

BERLIN, March 27 (Reuters) - The 18 Leopard 2 battle tanks pledged by Germany to support Ukraine in its war against Russia have arrived in Ukraine, a security source said on Monday, confirming a report by Spiegel news magazine.

Besides the 18 main battle tanks, 40 German Marder infantry fighting vehicles, and two armoured recovery vehicles had also reached Ukraine, the security source.

18 Leopard 2 and 40 Marder won't even last a month in Donba.

If the Russians had asked for 900 billion Euros and half of the women of Europe then we could say that they were asking for a lot;

but what they were asking for was fair and reasonable.

But Europe is full of brainless fanatics, and you and Josep Borrell are two good examples.
Why dont you give Putin some of your property insted of asking the ukrainians to do it?

The cold war ends on February 9, 1990

and the conversation went something like this:

-if we leave Germany (said the American secretary of state) then NATO is dissolved and Germany would be an independent country and could develop the Atomic Bomb and we have to think of all ...

-Yes (said the Russian) the Poles have already expressed their concern to me

-well (said the American) then we stay in Germany (and we take ownership of Germany which cost you 20-30 million lives) and NATO will not advance "one inch to the East"

And Washington (1) installed MK41 launch systems in Romania and Poland (2) funded, armed and trained a kamikaze regime in Kiev to (3) continue the old 19th century Crimean War (and remember Crimea is Russia before California was USA) and (4) NATO pawns kill thousands of ethnic Russian Ukrainians.

And all this (1+2+3+4) is to add fuel to the fire and provoke this tragedy: the Ukrainian Gambit:

Sacrifice the Ukrainian pawns: Russia strikes back, and a rain of economic sanctions, economic isolation, collapse of the Ruble and regime change in Moscow.

That was the plan and we have seen it live; but Deino and Josep Borrell prefer the children's stories of the western media bubble.

The cold war ends on February 9, 1990

and the conversation went something like this:

-if we leave Germany (said the American secretary of state) then NATO is dissolved and Germany would be an independent country and could develop the Atomic Bomb and we have to think of all ...

-Yes (said the Russian) the Poles have already expressed their concern to me

-well (said the American) then we stay in Germany (and we take ownership of Germany which cost you 20-30 million lives) and NATO will not advance "one inch to the East"

And Washington (1) installed MK41 launch systems in Romania and Poland (2) funded, armed and trained a kamikaze regime in Kiev to (3) continue the old 19th century Crimean War (and remember Crimea is Russia before California was USA) and (4) NATO pawns kill thousands of ethnic Russian Ukrainians.

And all this (1+2+3+4) is to add fuel to the fire and provoke this tragedy: the Ukrainian Gambit:

Sacrifice the Ukrainian pawns: Russia strikes back, and a rain of economic sanctions, economic isolation, collapse of the Ruble and regime change in Moscow.

That was the plan and we have seen it live; but Deino and Josep Borrell prefer the children's stories of the western media bubble.

Cold war ended in 1985 when Gorbachev signed peace treaty with the US.

Back
Top Bottom