What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Republican won the electoral college don't know what are you talking about.
They control the house
They were expected to win both the house and the senate. They only barely control the house. They lost, and badly.

Even states like Georgia which were supposed to be easy wins for republicans ended up going to democrats.

It was a near total loss.

The democrats had the best mid term performance of any party for a very long time.

Reading your 'Tilism e Hoshruba' posts here had already already started to give me headaches many months ago and now they are migraines!

"First of all, if you call 1997 Tajik war, 1999 Chechen War, 2004 Azerbakia War, 2008 Georgian War are "being Humble" that only mean you have a weird meaning of what is considered Humble." What are you rambling about?? Mere referencing to wars decades before this war? How about more recent developments like Russia's increasing integration with Europe until the events of 2014?? And John Bolton??!! The guy is the more hated in America by both Right and Left than anyone else I know of!!!

Please listen and listen for once and all: The moment America decides to defund this war, this war will be over. Your Johnson Poodle as did other NATO members packed up even before Americans left Afghanistan in August 2021. Do you EVER pay attention to events or power of nations--or lack of power??
Sure, you want short post?

Listen :: You are wrong, I am right

How do you like post this short?

It's pointless to explain and debate the criteria to you people, you lot just keep self-explaining the same thing over and over again. I have no desire to debate what you think, that's yours. I am not in a mood to indulge in fantasy, as I said many time, I only interested in facts and numbers.

That is interesting because Ukraine using depleted uranium in its own land would mean long term radiation effects to their own land unless Ukraine kind of accepts the land it uses not theirs. That is another issue. But certainly shows brits dont care anything about civilians living around but to hurt Russia as much as possible at whatever cost that does not touch them directly.
Good points.

This is also interesting because if UK completes this depleted Uranium shells delivery to Ukraine and they are used, then that would actually be the first use of nuclear weapons in the Ukraine conflict.......BY NATO.
People can say that Putin and the Russian military threatened to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine, but they actually havent done so, so that is different from UK tranfsferring nuclear tipped shells to Ukraine and Ukraine using them soon- that will add a nuclear angle to the conflict, UK actually should probably get ready for escalation beyond the current threshold, because UK keeps getting itself into a deeper struggle with Russia, and it doesnt have strategic depth or resources much, and US is tired, so UK should relax, before it risks collapse efrom being over stretched.

You would too if someone is invading your country. Turns out nothing get people motivated than threat of genocide.

Good points.

This is also interesting because if UK completes this depleted Uranium shells delivery to Ukraine and they are used, then that would actually be the first use of nuclear weapons in the Ukraine conflict.......BY NATO.
People can say that Putin and the Russian military threatened to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine, but they actually havent done so, so that is different from UK tranfsferring nuclear tipped shells to Ukraine and Ukraine using them soon- that will add a nuclear angle to the conflict, UK actually should probably get ready for escalation beyond the current threshold, because UK keeps getting itself into a deeper struggle with Russia, and it doesnt have strategic depth or resources much, and US is tired, so UK should relax, before it risks collapse efrom being over stretched.

Sure, you want short post?

Listen :: You are wrong, I am right

How do you like post this short?

It's pointless to explain and debate the criteria to you people, you lot just keep self-explaining the same thing over and over again. I have no desire to debate what you think, that's yours. I am not in a mood to indulge in fantasy, as I said many time, I only interested in facts and numbers.
You would think someone in the milfor should be more concerned about military matters instead of engaging in sophistry, no?

Nobody can predict the future. But if someone thinks that Russia, which had taken so many threats by the NATO expansion since the fall of the Soviet Union, is capable or even desirous of marching west into NATO countries then that's a very likely flawed assumption. The country of Georgia and Ukraine were Russia's redlines and Russia acted forcefully when NATO was crossing those lines.
Otherwise, Russia doesn't have the resources to take on NATO. It can barely, barely manage a NATO proxy war in Ukraine. Russians know their limits. Remember even in the weeks leading to this war, Lavrov was calling NATO as 'partners' or 'colleagues' despite all the provocations since the fall of the Soviet Union.
And now they threaten nukes.
F the corrupt country called Russia, the next 20 years will be difficult for them and they have only themselves to blame.

Send me that marijuana 🚬 as well
Send back billions in aid.
Only a child would say US assistance hasn’t helped Pakistan tremendously

Good points.

This is plain bs, there aren’t long term radiation effect from depleted uranium shells
Ask Iraq

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom