What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Oh how the mighty fall ...

TELEMMGLPICT000329659807_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

What kfc?

It's just a brand franchise nothing special or secret about it..the losers in this case isn't Russia but shareholders of Kfc and USA where they pay taxes on this earned income.

All local stores renamed themselves from KFC to kNC or whatever

Game changer probably not .
Game changer will be F16s

Polls do not show Republicans will win. Don't know where you got that from.

Also, the EU just pledged 2 billion Euros worth of ammo for Ukrainian artillery, so again, don't know where you're getting your info from.

On a side note, it may seem like I'm picking on you, but I promise I'm not. It's just that you're someone who I have respect for on this forum, so it's very surprising you have these views on the Russia-Ukraine war, which make me wanna reply each time I read your comment.
American elections are not majority based but state based.. and we all know where states are at..

It's not a popularity contest but contest of electoral votes

Trump lost to Clinton if you look at numbers of votes

Do you think Ukraine has 8 or 10 months before losing their appetite to fight?
Do you think if they ever lost their appetite to fight, they wouldn't have lost it last year??

It's already trouble if they still can't take Bakhmut now, the window is closing, and if they can't take Bakhmut at the beginning of April, they won't have time to put defensive position on the line, and with their infantry out of place because of this advance, this is trouble sign for the Russian rear.

The Russian at this point need to think if they want to relief the pressure and defend the counter offensive from Ukraine that they know it's coming or continue to hang troop in the front like they did. and they have about 2 weeks before they need to choose.

It's just a brand franchise nothing special or secret about it..the losers in this case isn't Russia but shareholders of Kfc and USA where they pay taxes on this earned income.

All local stores renamed themselves from KFC to kNC or whatever
Yes, but the thing is: There is no more KFC in Russia. So @F0,5 just spread a lie. Also the recipes are no more the same.

American elections are not majority based but state based.. and we all know where states are at..

It's not a popularity contest but contest of electoral votes

Trump lost to Clinton if you look at numbers of votes

The war will end when America stops funding it. Period!

A Republican win is still very difficult: Look at what happened during the recent mid-term elections? Republican scraped by a thin majority despite all the woes affecting America. As long as Democrats keep giving freebies: Illegal immigration, student loan write off and various other goodies to different segments of the society, Democrats have a very good chance. But then the Republicans, in their current form, are only slightly less war-mongering. When it comes to bombing the crap out of people far away, they are alike. And why not? War is big business in America!!

I posted a video of Steve Bannon above. There is still hope if his minority MAGA voice makes a difference.

The war will end when America stops funding it. Period!

A Republican win is still very difficult: Look at what happened during the recent mid-term elections? Republican scraped by a thin majority despite all the woes affecting America. As long as Democrats keep giving freebies: Illegal immigration, student loan write off and various other goodies to different segments of the society, Democrats have a very good chance. But then the Republicans, in their current form, are only slightly less war-mongering. When it comes to bombing the crap out of people far away, they are alike. And why not? War is big business in America!!

I posted a video of Steve Bannon above. There is still hope if his minority MAGA voice makes a difference.
I think inflation will change people minds especially with bank failures

Then we all know Biden is very weak candidates

If it de santis or better if a moderate candidate he will win

Trump is trump who knows what he will do

Yes, but the thing is: There is no more KFC in Russia. So @F0,5 just spread a lie. Also the recipes are no more the same.
Recipes are the same

It's not rocket science

Back
Top Bottom