What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It seems a lot of people on here don't mind if putin is marching right across Europe. He won't stop at Ukraine

It seems a lot of people on here don't mind if putin is marching right across Europe. He won't stop at Ukraine

Nobody can predict the future. But if someone thinks that Russia, which had taken so many threats by the NATO expansion since the fall of the Soviet Union, is capable or even desirous of marching west into NATO countries then that's a very likely flawed assumption. The country of Georgia and Ukraine were Russia's redlines and Russia acted forcefully when NATO was crossing those lines.
Otherwise, Russia doesn't have the resources to take on NATO. It can barely, barely manage a NATO proxy war in Ukraine. Russians know their limits. Remember even in the weeks leading to this war, Lavrov was calling NATO as 'partners' or 'colleagues' despite all the provocations since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Fun Fact: Pakistan would be nothing without American backing.

LOL the US actually profited of the war & the US won't be paying the bill it will be the Ukrainians. The money "given" were actually loan. Biden has been given once a century geo-political golden goose.

Only dumfuk like you actually believe that.
Send me that marijuana 🚬 as well

Iran drones were used by Ukraine army to target Russia in Crimea. That’s brilliant reverse engineering, Congrats.

Or much better, using Russia drones to bomb Russia

KYIV, UKRAINE - DECEMBER 15, 2022 - Demonstration of the fragments of UAV used by Russia against Ukraine at the Military

Symboldbild/IMAGO/UkrinformUkrainische Soldaten untersuchen eine russische Drohne

Send me that marijuana 🚬 as well

I don't know why that guy dragged Pakistan into this war? From the comments, there are plenty of Pakistanis who hate Russia due to the once India-Russia alliance and the Soviet-Afghan war. Pakistan and most of the 'global South' don't have much of interest in this yet another European war beyond seeing this damned war stop because it is hurting the poor countries!!

My own interest is to see the NeoCons sitting in Washington humbled, removed from power and destroyed. They are the instigators and the engine of this war as they have been in most wars involving the Eurasian continent and the MENA region. And I firmly believe there are rising voices in America who see the danger of the 'Military Industrial Complex' going too far.

I paid around $20,000 in Federal and State taxes total in each of the last two years. Where is the benefit to me?? Damn war-mongers and the so-called 'veterans' got some of my money. Leeches. This needs to stop!

Nobody can predict the future. But if someone thinks that Russia, which had taken so many threats by the NATO expansion since the fall of the Soviet Union, is capable or even desirous of marching west into NATO countries then that's a very likely flawed assumption. The country of Georgia and Ukraine were Russia's redlines and Russia acted forcefully when NATO was crossing those lines.
Otherwise, Russia doesn't have the resources to take on NATO. It can barely, barely manage a NATO proxy war in Ukraine. Russians know their limits. Remember even in the weeks leading to this war, Lavrov was calling NATO as 'partners' or 'colleagues' despite all the provocations since the fall of the Soviet Union.
I am getting real tired of this view.

“Threaths”? How is eastern european countries…literally RUNNING away from their former abuser (ethnic cleansing/massacres/genocides) to a defensive alliance that would protect them from that abuser… a threat against russia itself?

And “provocations?”
Example:
Russia invades ukraine which causes neutral finland to seek security guarantees. As a reaction russia threathens to invade/nuke finland.

Yes…poor poor russia…such a “victim”

An intelligent strategist would play both sides to take the chair then.

Jitna ya sala European marta marna do, bar ma jan.

I am getting real tired of this view.

“Threaths”? How is eastern european countries…literally RUNNING away from their former abuser (ethnic cleansing/massacres/genocides) to a defensive alliance that would protect them from that abuser… a threat against russia itself?

And “provocations?”
Example:
Russia invades ukraine which causes neutral finland to seek security guarantees. As a reaction russia threathens to invade/nuke finland.

Yes…poor poor russia…such a “victim”

And didn't Russia accept so many east European countries going to NATO since 1991? Was there no beginning of integration between Russia and Europe and so great events like the Sochi Olympics?? Has Russia not accepted Finland or Sweden going to NATO?? But Georgia and Ukraine were the redlines.

BTW, I don't blame the erstwhile Warsaw Pack countries joining the Western block!! Which crazy would want to be part of the Russian block given the ECONOMIC opportunities and freedoms in the Western block?!! Heck, given a choice, I'd rather live in Berlin than Moscow.

But you are missing my point altogether: Russia doesn't have the capabilities to take on NATO even if Russia had the desire!! The idea that Russia was going to march into western, or central Europe is perpetuated by the war mongers sitting in Washington, feeding on the European fears of a once expansionist Russia. Such fears are fueling this war and must be countered. And when will the continental Europe wake up and realize that the geographical advantage offered to the Americans (and the Anglos) were at least partly responsible for the two World Wars and may get Europe into another World War??

Back
Top Bottom