What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They have done wonders,
Have or had? because these days HIMARs isnt changing much on the battlefield anymore, who would've known updated Air defense codes would fix 80-90% of the HIMARS problem? smfh.

Russians are a lost cause, they are and have been lobotomized since the USSR times,you would think they would revolt or complain about being sent as cannon fodder for Putin but the only thing they are complaining about is about being sent as cannon fodder "without good and modern equipments".

Putin is willing to sacrifice even 25 millions Russians to achieve his goals, Russians have always been and will always be cannon fodder and they are pretty ok with it, life is worthless there.
Watching a documentation on Stalin

One of his favorite pastimes: he had lists he worked on everyday where he decided which man, women, kid he wanted to kill. At the end he even killed most of his relatives.

Putin will follow his path. For the revival of USSR he will copy the mass murder Stalin.

HIMARS is common now that not media worthy. They still take out HQs or mass of troops in hotels and so on, even important targets at frontlines. Russians pushed their logistics bases far back from HIMARS range hence the need for longer range weaponry. So you don't see the big booms at night as much.

Wagner leader decides to run for Presidency of Ukraine in 2024.
Also, HIMARS are used offensively, you probably won't see much HIMARS unless Ukraine is making a push. Right now they are defending, not pushing, you won't see much HIMARS attack now.

It would be different when the Western Tanks are in Ukraine and Ukraine is making a push....It would be like the latter part of 2022.

Of course any person who doesn't agree with you is dumb.
And yes... keep typing.
As I said, I honestly don't care if you agree with me, that's the third time I say it, I don't post here so people like me. I predict event here, either it happens, or it does not, it's not something you agree with. I mean, it's not like you don't agree with me predicting Russia will lose Kherson and hence it did not happen

I call you dumb because you keep repeating the same thing and then wondering why I am responding.

That's dumb.

But would I think a GK like you would know? No.

As usual you do not supply any sources for your claim that China learnt war from Europe. So it is simply trolling.
and i prove the evidence of war in Europe date 2400 years before the evidence you provided for existence of war in china and it started with massacre , at least in china it was war , not killing defenseless people

-1x-1.png

INTERACTIVE-WHO-CONTROLS-WHAT-IN-UKRAINE-7.png

INTERACTIVE-WHO-CONTROLS-WHAT-IN-EASTERN-UKRAINE-1-7.png

i guess another 6-12 months and it will be over..Donbass will be taken
question is will he stop or go for kiev again
the only thing that can change anything will be either F16s or direct NATO involvement

Russians found a way to victory in Ukraine.

State televisions calling for 70 million men to join the army.

Yes 70 million men

Half of Russia entire population

Putin’s end game

Meanwhile Prigozhin, the Wagner hooligan chief wants 10,000 tons of ammo per month from Putin.

Eine Gruppe von russischen Soldaten (Symbolbild).

Eine Gruppe von russischen Soldaten (Symbolbild). © Uncredited/Russian Defense Ministry Press Service/AP/dpa

Clever tactics of the Ukrainian army top. As long as the Russians have to keep sending troops to Bachmoet, the alleged major Russian offensive will not develop. Anyone you send to Bachmoet cannot be deployed elsewhere, so the battle there does have an adverse effect on their Special Military Operation.

I wouldn't say so, even if Bakhmut is such a convenient point to tackle Russian forces, it's static defence against an enemy still having artillery superiority.

Even small, half-hearted feint counterattacks could've kept Russians discomombulated, and have more or less the same effect, while having a chance to gain ground, score trophies, and dislodge Russians from defendable strongpointsof their own, making it easier for coming counterstrike, but most importantly, it wouldn't have given Russian artillery an upper hand.

As of now, they just sit in trenches few km apart, and lob whatever arty they have left at each other.

The only explanation is that they are that much short on artillery.

Last edited:
Hell on City Vuhledar

Dramatic footage of Putin's incendiary rain in Vuhledar; Fierce fighting for Ukraine's mining city​

It's either they are lobotomized or they have bought into idea that they need to redraw maps for Russian speaking people

Anyway please keep the number less then 25m since the work force is that much

UA intel says Russian pullout redline is 3 million losses. It is like half of their 20-30 aged men.

Obviously, it will be a deadly blow to the country demographically.

But there are big doubts if they can mobilise even half a million with their logistics.

Back
Top Bottom