What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

US, EU, CN will form the 3-pole they will dominate the world. Russia is out. They box themselves into irrelevant. Russia’s economy becomes a cheaper resource for China, more than a cheap energy resource to Europe. The Chinese are the biggest winner of this war. Second only to the US. All other are losers.

In terms of hu hot unlimited friendship, Russia, China total trade volumes $190 billion is even smaller than Vietnam, China $234 billion in 2022. China total trades are $6.3 trillions so Russia trade is not a rounding errors but somewhat close to.

I called gbe news outlet trash cause of its trash quality.

As for india…

Lets say im not impressed.

India always had warm relations with russia?

If they do that in the speed of bakhmut it will take 2 more years…

More trash
No
Trash are the white people of NATO & Ukraine only & Ghetto minded - not whole of europe

Are 180 countries with budget difict unhappy?

I mean everyone runs a deficit
Not running a deficit is criminal in today economy!

Why don't you simply post the import and export of Russia and that will answer your question
Budget deficit is not a problem yes almost every country prints money every government lives on borrowed money. Imagine, what happens if the US stops printing money or stops issuing gov bonds? What do you think?

The world economy will collapse immediately.

Similar severe consequences will happen if the Europe central bank stops printing money. In lesser if China or Japan central banks stop giving money to the government or retail banks.

The problem with Russia is weak economy, weak currency.

Mujahideen in retaliation for Vietnam? LOL Oldie bud, you having some sort of memory malfunction? That must be some joke.

I know exactly what is going to happen too. Russia will win a lot of territory and Europe will be terrified. You being the savior of Europe will only spectate. There is so little you can do in this instance. Your current inaction speaks volume.

PS. No ISI around this time to build you a little Jihadi army to fight the Russians, oldie.
Really? When did the Vietnam war happened then? The Soviet-Afghan war happened before that and the Russians decided to support Vietnam in retaliation for supporting the Afghans?

Looking at Drones are being used in Ukraine ( fly over tank and drop grendates/bomblets ) - this is a fantastic idea.

Given the limited useability of cluster munitions - getting rid of stockpiles of these systems ontop of russian tanks makes a lot osense for sure. Unlikely USA will give them though given toxicitiy of the sheer mention of cluster bombs.
The Ukrainians themselves want to use them in their own country. The Russians are already using them on Ukrainian soil. Best way to handle large infantry attacks is with cluster munitions whether on planes or artillery platform.

Omg.
Again writing a book here.
You know what was my very first comment (that also in reply to some other guy)?
Dude! This thread is about Russia and Ukraine War updates. You keep littering it with your ''intelligence" posts and that too on long notes. That was my only issue.
I will not say you are a bot (coz you are not) and I will not say you are not a military/intelligent/expert (perhaps you are).
My point is your post literally covering 40+ percent of this thread in which most of members are not interested.
You keep introducing yourself again and again. Believe me I did not read again what ever you said above because I literally almost memories it from your previous posts.
Open a new thread to teach people about military/war tactics.
Those are "Intelligence" not "Intelligent"

I use open source intelligence (OSINT) to predict WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS RUSSIA - UKRAINIAN WAR. So my post is every bit related to this current war. I simply predicting outcome before it happened.

You like it, stick around, you may learn something, don't like it? Take a hike, it's not like you make any "Intelligent" prediction or even discussion in this matter anyway.. Again, I post what I post, I post to exchange idea, I don't post to make you or anyone like me, you can ignore my post if you don't think it's worthy of your time. Nobody is forcing you to read it

Again, YOU are the one that talk about me, I didn't invite you nor quote you.

Last edited:
Where are HIMARS? We hear nothing these days. Neutralized or it's not a trending topic for media any more?
HIMARS is common now that not media worthy. They still take out HQs or mass of troops in hotels and so on, even important targets at frontlines. Russians pushed their logistics bases far back from HIMARS range hence the need for longer range weaponry. So you don't see the big booms at night as much.

Wagner leader decides to run for Presidency of Ukraine in 2024.

Last edited:
Those are "Intelligence" not "Intelligent"

I use open source intelligence (OSINT) to predict WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS RUSSIA - UKRAINIAN WAR. So my post is every bit related to this current war. I simply predicting outcome before it happened.

You like it, stick around, you may learn something, don't like it? Take a hike, it's not like you make any "Intelligent" prediction or even discussion in this matter anyway.. Again, I post what I post, I post to exchange idea, I don't post to make you or anyone like me, you can ignore my post if you don't think it's worthy of your time. Nobody is forcing you to read it

Again, YOU are the one that talk about me, I didn't invite you nor quote you.
Keep typing like a robot.

This 2020 exports have since dropped to 250 and imports have dropped substantially given replacement of western bands.

Russia is now where in any distress

View attachment 919864

View attachment 919865
View attachment 919866
View attachment 919863

Oil prices even at discount is higher then it was in last 3-4 years

Russian forecast isn't longing bad for country at war with USA NATO.
With 300b$ of projected exports and still a positive current account Russia can literally afford a drop of another 30-40%.

Unless Russian oil fells to 30$ there is no hope to slash the funding

Because Russia can print as much as money they want as long as they have foreign outflows/massive exports of food and oil

USA has two options

Either cap the price further or ask India not to import food and oil
View attachment 919868

A lot of russian economic information comes straight from russia state media.
And from 2022 numbers which saw hugely inflated prices.

But on one hand they claim high inflation will crush eu economies and public support!

Russias inflation is now higher then the eu however….
And yet you claim russia should just start printing out hundreds of billions to cover deficit? What effect is that going to have?

Lets see after 2023 how russia fared.

US, EU, CN will form the 3-pole they will dominate the world. Russia is out. They box themselves into irrelevant. Russia’s economy becomes a cheaper resource for China, more than a cheap energy resource to Europe. The Chinese are the biggest winner of this war. Second only to the US. All other are losers.

In terms of hu hot unlimited friendship, Russia, China total trade volumes $190 billion is even smaller than Vietnam, China $234 billion in 2022. China total trades are $6.3 trillions so Russia trade is not a rounding errors but somewhat close to.
The EU has no power to become a pole, because the EU is only a colony of the United States

Back
Top Bottom