What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Haaaahahahaaaaahahahahaaaaaahahahahaaaa

Why are you laughing? Are you telling me that KSA 20 years ago, is more powerful than the 5th largest economy (Germany), the economic power of Europe?:lol: If they could force/close US bases and tell them to leave their permanent presence (since Gulf War), Germany could easily do something similar if there was public support for it in Germany.

Of course they could do it legally, unless there is some special kind of circumstnaces with Germany (like in Japan) since WW2.

The reality is that most Germans are heavily pro-US and love American culture like almost every other European country.

The Europeans welcomed the Americans and begged/called for their help during both WW1 and WW2. Later during the Cold War against the "evil and bad USSR".

The Americans could built similar military bases in neighboring Poland, not much would change for them (USA).

@ZeGerman

But @Vergennes is not wrong. Governments who were elected by the people in those countries voluntarily joined NATO and EU with majority support by the populations. All the other governments never changed this policy because they did not have public support for such a change.

I mean if MOST Germans wanted the US out of Germany, they could force them to leave.

If KSA almost 20 years ago could remove US presence/bases from KSA, there is no excuses for Germany. Instead those bases would just leave for Poland which is extremely pro-US. Or some other nearby country.

France for instance, from what I recall, does not have any US bases.

When France left NATO's integrated command in the 60's and told the US troops to leave ... they just left.

NATO_AB_in_France_map-fr.svg.png

When France left NATO's integrated command in the 60's and told the US troops to leave ... they just left.

View attachment 919595

France, in earlier decades, used to have many disagreements with US foreign policies, hence the non-French NATO membership for many decades. Since WW2, France has been the most independent European power in regards to the US. France was the last country in Europe to even continue nuclear weapons tests.

In this regard, in terms of independence, France had a impressive policy that not many (if any) other European (Russia excluded) nations followed.

We even saw it quite recently with Chirac and his refusal (correct in hindsight) to join the Iraq war which started some kind of "propaganda" media campaign in the US that ridiculed France and French people (whole French Fries thing, ungrateful after WW2 rhetoric etc.).

Anyway I still insists, as I wrote initially, that this war does not serve the interests of Europe long-term and that Russia is very much a part of the West despite the likes of Dugin and others trying to claim otherwise.

Russia (ethnic Russian Russia that is) is basically European Russia minus the Southern North Caucasus. Russia being a transcontinental power and being different from other European countries does not make it any less European/Christian in terms of civilization. For instance Russia is totally different from its neighboring Japan, China, Mongolia in the Far East, Turkic Muslim Central Asia or Muslim Caucasus in the South.

Most Russians, while feeling different from say a Brit, think that they are a part of Europe and the wider European Christian civilization.

To All Pakistanis shout out !!!

Look where our Pakistan PM is doing begging for money as most corrupt Prime Minister to date
And meanwhile ....
In India the

Russian FM on talks with Blinken : Lavrov meets Blinkin both say their meeting went constructive​

Last edited:
Why are you laughing? Are you telling me that KSA 20 years ago, is more powerful than the 5th largest economy (Germany), the economic power of Europe?:lol: If they could force/close US bases and tell them to leave their permanent presence (since Gulf War), Germany could easily do something similar if there was public support for it in Germany.

Of course they could do it legally, unless there is some special kind of circumstnaces with Germany (like in Japan) since WW2.

The reality is that most Germans are heavily pro-US and love American culture like almost every other European country.

The Europeans welcomed the Americans and begged/called for their help during both WW1 and WW2. Later during the Cold War against the "evil and bad USSR".

The Americans could built similar military bases in neighboring Poland, not much would change for them (USA).

@ZeGerman

Well, the soil on what the US-Barracks in BRD stand is official soil and part of the USA and not part of BRD/Germany.

Ok, i developed some scenarios where a war against US (and there will be automatic a war if attack US in BRD) can be won and even all the nuclear missiles coming in from US can be cleared and US homeland destroyed - but with who to do? With LBGT-shit or idiots what glue themself on the streets or arsholes (the most) what think as long as they get money they do all?

And that is the situation. And that is why it doesnt matter for me if megaton missile bloink on Germany. Cause as i said before: "...the arsholes here will be dead also."

Well, the soil on what the US-Barracks in BRD stand is official soil and part of the USA and not part of BRD/Germany.

Ok, i developed some scenarios where a war against US (and there will be automatic a war if attack US in BRD) can be won and even all the nuclear missiles coming in from US can be cleared and US homeland destroyed - but with who to do? With LBGT-shit or idiots what glue themself on the streets or arsholes (the most) what think as long as they get money they do all?

And that is the situation. And that is why it doesnt matter for me if megaton missile bloink on Germany. Cause as i said before: "...the arsholes here will be dead also."

I don't know the German law in regards to US military bases. In any case this is the result of Germany starting WW2 and losing it. Very little consequences in this regard (US bases). Which vast majority of Germans support. So I cannot comment.

However I don't believe that the US could not be removed from German soil, if German people and politicians really wanted.

You believe that Germany is destroyed, I would probably have a slightly similar opinion if I were a German patriot/nationalist but this is history, it goes up and down.

At least the Germans can vote their own rulers and remove them. Russians can't say the same thing about Putin and his oligarchs.

France, in earlier decades, used to have many disagreements with US foreign policies, hence the non-French NATO membership for many decades. Since WW2, France has been the most independent European power in regards to the US. France was the last country in Europe to even continue nuclear weapons tests.

In this regard, in terms of independence, France had a impressive policy that not many (if any) other European (Russia excluded) nations followed.

We even saw it quite recently with Chirac and his refusal (correct in hindsight) to join the Iraq war which started some kind of "propaganda" media campaign in the US that ridiculed France and French people (whole French Fries thing, ungrateful after WW2 rhetoric etc.).

Anyway I still insists, as I wrote initially, that this war does not serve the interests of Europe long-term and that Russia is very much a part of the West despite the likes of Dugin and others trying to claim otherwise.

Russia (ethnic Russian Russia that is) is basically European Russia minus the Southern North Caucasus. Russia being a transcontinental power and being different from other European countries does not make it any less European/Christian in terms of civilization. For instance Russia is totally different from its neighboring Japan, China, Mongolia in the Far East, Turkic Muslim Central Asia or Muslim Caucasus in the South.

Most Russians, while feeling different from say a Brit, think that they are a part of Europe and the wider European Christian civilization.
"French Surrender" etc, came after that

He was right on every single point.

France, unlike Italy, Germany and every other NATO members beside Britain, doesn't need any US approval to use nukes or any other kind of military approval.

France, contrary to Britain and every other western nation, have its own nuclear ICBMs and submarines.

I don't know the German law in regards to US military bases. In any case this is the result of Germany starting WW2 and losing it. Very little consequences in this regard (US bases). Which vast majority of Germans support. So I cannot comment.

However I don't believe that the US could not be removed from German soil, if German people and politicians really wanted.

You believe that Germany is destroyed, I would probably have a slightly similar opinion if I were a German patriot/nationalist but this is history, it goes up and down.

At least the Germans can vote their own rulers and remove them. Russians can't say the same thing about Putin and his oligarchs.

Well, lets stop here. You have really to less knowledge about the situation and from what history it developed. And yes, it started long ago in a time Hitler even wasnt born...even his parents not...

Well, lets stop here. You have really to less knowledge about the situation and from what history it developed. And yes, it started long ago in a time Hitler even wasnt born...even his parents not...

Of course, just like Ukraine-Russian hostilities did not start in 2014. Or West-Russia hostilities. History likes to repeat itself. I wrote that long ago in this thread when people were ridiculing me for those posts and calling me a Russian agent. Rather one certain Swedish user.

As I wrote many times, I am neutral. I had some bad personal experiences with a few Ukrainians and some good ones with Russians in my field of work (engineering-related) but that is that. I try to look at both sides and openly write when I disagree with Ukrainian/Western and Russian propaganda. Yes propaganda, because the media narrative is very important in every conflict and is used actively by both parties to their advantage.

Anyway are you one of those Germans that support AfD and that Reuss clown that tried to make a coup not long ago? Before Christmas. Where do you stand politically in German politics, if you don't mind telling?

"French Surrender" etc, came after that

He was right on every single point.

France, unlike Italy, Germany and every other NATO members beside Britain, doesn't need any US approval to use nukes or any other kind of military approval.

France, contrary to Britain and every other western nation, have its own nuclear ICBMs and submarines.

I agree with you, hence my initial post about France. The UK as well if I am not wrong. To your last parts of your post.

Anyway are you one of those Germans that support AfD and that Reuss clown that tried to make a coup not long ago? Before Christmas. Where do you stand politically in German politics, if you don't mind telling?

Well, over the decades i was member of all of the parties what at the moment sit in german Bundestag. And all are the same. And that is why i all exit after 1-2 years membership. I know whats happen in these parties behind curtain.

"the Germans can vote their own rulers and remove them"

This is completely false.
As fake as your mask.

In Germany, no one is allowed to deviate from the London-Washingtonian Creed (1914-) on pain of ostracism and excommunication.

Tomas de Torquemada was a fuxxxx amateur.

Expressed in another way: there is no Democracy without freedom of expression and public discussion.

There is no Democracy without a free press. And in the West (1991/2000-) the Media Bubble has managed to surpass North Korea.

The West today is vividly reminiscent of the Soviet Union, a place loaded with ideology and detached from reality.

Back
Top Bottom