What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Reuters: Russian oil trade with India in currencies other than the dollar affects the dominance of the dollar

The New York Times: Yesterday, Zelensky sent entire brigades of the Ukrainian army to Bakhmut..
@Russianowarabic

Leader Wagner responds to the question of what will happen after the liberation of Bakhmut?
After the liberation of Bakhmut, we will have a vast operational space. At the present time, the world has not yet encountered a well-trained Russian army with all possible modern weapons. They are now on the wings awaiting the liberation of Bakhmut, and after Bakhmut, "the whole world will tremble."

Last edited:
Seriously you are a lost case, a liar or and and illiterate, WWI, WWII, Irak and Vietnamese invasions, Colonial West, Slaughter of aboriginals are before printing press 🤣😂 and because they are before internet, you just skip them, see your western double standard and stupidity.

You did, liar again, your post is still there, I've quoted your statement picking only Islam as an example of destructive expansive empire.

Where did I said that the Arab conquest was welcomed by every country? You are just assuming stuff

You got the "verbal" abuse you deserve, I have no inferiority complex in front of any western, unlike unfortunately many "yes Sahib" brown man complexed are here

Lolz, you want me to get past the first line of your homophobic and racist post against Islam ? 🤤🤣Why ??

Because you can't say "sorry, I formulated my idea in a wrong way" ??

Anyway, the rest of your post is also composed if the same shit toward Russia, I'm not Russian, so I don't care.

When talking about "Russian destructive expansionism" and Ukraine, you only found Islamic conquest as an example 😂🤣😅
Man !!! (Sorry what's your gender, I don't want to offend you) you are so pathetic.....
What is brown sahib? This forum is a multi-national crowd so not familiar with your racist slurs.

This forum has the word DEFENCE in it, so me talking about using military force as a way to justify expansion is very relevant. Russia has expanded overtly, western powers did do overly in the last 300 years, and US has done this through soft power.

Let me give specific examples, not because it is my job to educate you but for the others on the forum to understand why the post was relevant:

The Rashidun Caliphate in the 600s after Prophet Muhammad's death was a force to be reckon with. Its military techniques were revolutionary and are studied in some military academies.

1. Its ability to have mobility (infantry and cavalry) and adapt and act quickly and gave it an unexpected advantage against the established Sasanian (Persian) and Byzantine empires This adapt /decision making loop today is referred as the OODA loop.

2. They were unmatchted in their ability to strike quickly across the desert in weaker fortifications on camel in places they could not be pursued.

3. The doctrine of famous generals like Khalid Bin Walid and Amr ibn al-As was to be consultative with their men and not make decisions based on authority

4. The code of conduct (mostly because of religious reasons) was very clear: no attacking of settlements , women, children, livestock, agriculture . Helped them recruit as lots of soldiers from the Sassanian (Persian army) as they chose to switch sides, and the occupied areas did not resist as much.

Historical fact (and revered in Islamic tradition) are leaders like Khalid bin Walid how led the the army to defeat against Sasanians and expand into Iraq (battle of Qadisiyaah) and against Byzantine soldiers in Syria at the Battle of Yamuk.

Gen Amr ibn Al Nas led the expansion against Romans in Egypt and defeated them to occupy Alexandria.

These are historical facts and this is how the Arab Armies expanded out of Mecca and expanded. I am less familiar with how they went further west all the way to Spain and Turkey but I imagine similar military prowess.

So don't be ignorant, and don't have an inferiority complex that the minute somebody says something about Islam you immediately lash out assuming its negative. Take the effort to learn about the history and the innovations in military doctrine and values the armies exhibited.

You can go read (if you have a library) and share something back on a separate thread about how they made it all the way to Europe. Or you can do the only thing you know how to do: assume anytime the word Islam comes , ignore context and assume its all negative.

But Arab Armies (and for that matter no movement) has expanded its presence by giving away flowers and and screaming at their opponents. The only person thats screaming here is you

Last edited:

Western reports: The West hastened to deliver weapons and military equipment to Ukraine to launch a counterattack.
@US_World1

Urgent | Swedish Defense Minister: There is a consensus in the European Union on the need to move to provide Ukraine with more ammunition
@AJABreaking

The Speaker of the US House of Representatives rejects Zelensky's invitation to visit Ukraine
Speaker of the US House of Representatives: I do not have to go to Ukraine and I will not give it a blank check
@AlArabiya_Brk

According to Michael Peterson Director of the research department of the US Navy University, the presence of the Russian submarines near the US, in the Mediterranean sea and in the vicinity of the whole of Europe is the same that was projected By the USSR during the cold war era..
Also a lot of powerful attacks by the Russian forces on the front..

Last edited:
We know that's false because counties with big demand like Pakistan approached for 100,000 barrels of oil and answer was a very small discount if any.
So sure may be 10 or 20% discount but not a big one

Russia was rolling in money ever since the oil prices hit 50. Even early 2000with oil prices in 30s it was making hefty money.

Enough for Russia to keep fighting for years to come..
The 20% discount is a big deal. Their cost of production is almost $45/barrell. So when oil is not selling for $85 but at $60, its a lot less profit per barrel. Even with China/India there is not enough demand for oil so it has cut production by 500K barrels. So producing less oil and making half the profit. Its a 'big one' for sure

I'm really not sure about this. Most economies dont rely on foreign trade. Russia has shown it can handle the sanctions better than anyone had anticipated.

Russia is not advancing very well and taking massive losses, but they have basically destroyed Ukraine and its infrastructure and it will take 20 years to rebuild.

Russia is untouched and the 150,000 + soldiers it has lost, is really not that big of a deal. Russians just dont care much about each other. Especially about the minorities in russia. In fact they are probably happy that 10 or 15,000 Chechens died. They probably hate them more than they hate ukranians. And besides it's a country of 140 million. Its huge.

The massive number of tanks and other equipment is also not a huge deal for russia. They will eventually rebuild it all.

I honestly think russia wont even reconsider its options without 500,000 soldiers killed. And only if they lose that many without major battlefied gains. Then they might reassess.

What might happen before that happens is Ukraine taking back large areas. I cant predict what will happen but I know the western weapons will keep flowing. And just massive destruction.
Irony is what they destroyed, they will pay partially for it to reubild . I agree with you that they don't care as much about life. Political officers on the battlefield shooting their own soldiers for not going to the frontline or being attached to every submarine and ship.

The 20% discount is a big deal. Their cost of production is almost $45/barrell. So when oil is not selling for $85 but at $60, its a lot less profit per barrel. Even with China/India there is not enough demand for oil so it has cut production by 500K barrels. So producing less oil and making half the profit. Its a 'big one' for sure

Irony is what they destroyed, they will pay partially for it to reubild . I agree with you that they don't care as much about life. Political officers on the battlefield shooting their own soldiers for not going to the frontline or being attached to every submarine and ship.
Don't know which world u live in.
In this world China and India alone can't satisfy all Russia imports if anything is left there are several other countries willing to buy

Last edited:
Endless Ruble it is viet!
Fiat is the biggest con ever perpetuated on humanity.
When the scale itself is broken... how can you weigh anything against it? (Gold in dollars is x amount now, was and, will be entirely different)... Gold is a constant and dollar/ruble a bottomless pit. Power of a currency is only as much as a centralized authority roping all economic activity under it's thumb.
And perhaps beyond the scope(capacity) of most posters here.
Stop trolling.
Before the war in 2021 Russia had 2,300 tons gold reserves. Now only 550 tons. Where the gold? War obviously drains money out of Russia reserves in contrast to many posters’ claim here. Russia sold 3.6 tons gold in January.

After bakhmut there three more major cities..with current pace it will be 12-18 months and conflict will achieve it's objectives unless Russia uses beralus again for second front .that may end the game sooner
Before talking of overrunning other cities Lets wait if the Russian zombies can take Bakhmut. How many months now? 7 months? Almost a year. unable to take a small city. In China such city is a fishing village.

Belarus is not dumb to send its own men to death. For what benefit? Hunting imaginary Nazi in forests? Don’t make cheap joke. Putin must send own Russians to death march.

Stop trolling.
Before the war in 2021 Russia had 2,300 tons gold reserves. Now only 550 tons. Where the gold? War obviously drains money out of Russia reserves in contrast to many posters’ claim here. Russia sold 3.6 tons gold in January.

Clearly the screws are loose.
I see that you want to win the war for the clown on the keyboard clowning yourself.
It is good though... let's everyone just dig in a bit ...
But I'm not here to stop you from doing your bit...
Carry on, viet...!

Last edited:

10 to 15 bombers flew at night and bombed Ukraine..

Last edited:
Clearly the screws are loose.
I see that you want to win the war for the clown on the keyboard clowning yourself.
It is good though... let's everyone just dig in a bit ...
But I'm not here to stop you from doing your bit...
Carry on, viet...!
Ah come, gets real what options Russia has in this war? Russia can’t win this war by this pace. don’t resort to racism here. Just Zelinskki is a Jew and actor that makes him to a bad person?

Putin can immediately stop the war and pisses off. Or he continues this high intensity war for months and years. He can mobilize one million men more, using all possible conventional weapons, turning all civil production into war machine.

Or he escalates declaring war on Ukraine and the West. Using tactical nukes on Ukraine, and if the West responds , he can throw strategic nukes on US, Europe, Asia.

Damn, the Russian bot above is back 😤

Oh NATO pleasure chick bot, the Bakhmut meat grinder is finally bearing fruits after the most experienced Ukrainian forces were either killed, injured, or captured. The whole Western empire is in a coping mode, and the Zelrnsky puppet is already sounding the alarms.

Back
Top Bottom