What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

T14 looks good … on paper. Until it’s deployed and combat proven , it will remain just an expensive PR stunt.

Russian aviation working more now must mean Ukrainian air defenses are depleted and a weak threat to military plans...smh.

I cant lokate it ecxactly (to lazy), but me think the bombs fall on the Avdeyevskiy coke plant in the north of Avdiivka cause of the chimneys. And maybe filmed from somewhere near Kamjanka.

Edit:

But this also make this more real

Last edited:
could anyone have imaged a American Abram facing the T14 Armada in battle ? probably WW3

well here you go soon we will

The T-14 wouldnt make a difference judging from various footage posted online. A T-14 or T-72 driving over a mine or being the target of ATGMs or artillery - same result. Unless the russian have changed the way they fight, why would they risk the embarrassment of seeing ukrainian soldiers taking selfies infront of an abandoned T-14.

has Russia taken bakhmut yet?? :)
Theoreticaly yes. But cause of Bakhmut can not run away - and the Ukrains in Bukhmut also cant - it is correct from Wagner to take the swing with them and take advantage to the north-northeast, direction Jampil, taking Nykyforivka and Rai-Oleksandrivka, to cut of Seversk and the little ones around. While at the same time from north-northeast RuAF go Torske/around Torske/jampil, cut of Seversk and the little ones around too. So Seversk an all the littleones around will be in a cauldron too. Then first Bakhmut finish and then Seversk finish.

Edit:

Edit2:

No, i dont think i talk to much. Ukraine cant stop it.

Last edited:
The T-14 wouldnt make a difference judging from various footage posted online. A T-14 or T-72 driving over a mine or being the target of ATGMs or artillery - same result. Unless the russian have changed the way they fight, why would they risk the embarrassment of seeing ukrainian soldiers taking selfies infront of an abandoned T-14.

All 12 of them, and one broke down during Moscow parade! Too expensive for Russia to build , uses lots of items supplied by the west that will no longer be delivered i hear the sanctions have killed off this tank

Theoreticaly yes. But cause of Bakhmut can not run away - and the Ukrains in Bukhmut also cant - it is correct from Wagner to take the swing with them and take advantage to the north-northeast, direction Jampil, taking Nykyforivka and Rai-Oleksandrivka, to cut of Seversk and the little ones around. While at the same time from north-northeast RuAF go Torske/around Torske/jampil, cut of Seversk and the little ones around too. So Seversk an all the littleones around will be in a cauldron too. Then first Bakhmut finish and then Seversk finish.

Edit:

Edit2:

No, i dont think i talk to much. Ukraine cant stop it.

a long way of saying “no”.

Back
Top Bottom