What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Dmitry Peskov, the kremlin spokesman says Turkey opening of Bayraktar manufacturing plant will prolong the suffering of Ukrainians.

Hey hey russian artillery will ease the suffering, not ukraine drones.

He is 1A clown.

Kremlin

Image: AP
Well the policy of the EU was to impose an arms embargo on Bosnia to prevent worsening of conflict during the Bosnia war.

Ah yes another usefull conspiracy nut tool for russia

Anti-Russian colonialists seem to be the game of today.

my thoughs about crimea blast:
-electric sabotage through power cable lines
-cyberattack to air cooler, increasing temperature in weapons deposit
-ukrodevils using mirrors to concentrate sun energy against weapons deposit

I dont have more senseless hypothesis for now, and you? some idea besides an accident?

Destruction of self-propelled howitzers "Caesar" of French production transferred to Ukraine 👇

Old video that was apparently geolocated near Snake Island. 45.3017100, 29.7524800

BTW the caesar was intact and there's a soldier running to it to move it from this position. Nice try though.

Every time china is starting to get a big mouth it is usually humbled by the west….

There's even a Russian proverb about it

It’s raining money.
Ukraine receives fresh 1.55 billion USD for weapons purchases.

laugh-emoji.gif

Murica and NATO entities to be feared by China?

hahahaha-emoji.gif
Last time the chinese were laughing at the west that hard they went through the hundred years of humiliation….

I assume they are a lot smarter by now, a lot smarter then you.

Europe is their biggest trade partner, USA still has the strongest military force.
Russia will be reduced to north korea with cheap gas/oil for what little scraps of support china throws at it. Why would they risk it all for russia?

lol I meant the airplane version of the film, which they deleted any nudity and profanity from the movie and show it on the airplane.

And that is not halfway point lol, he shot at the sub and killed the XO (IIRC it's that scene played by Gary Busey) with the 16 inch is probably 2nd or 3rd last scene in the movie.

This is the battleship scene you are talking about. That scene was quite good, and then ruined by the movie "Battleship"
Hahaha I remember this 😂

I love Americans. 😂 At the least they are honest.

Back
Top Bottom