What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I'm not aware of any medical equipment used in building thabun and Sarin
and european built the factory that produced those gases so they knew what they built and i provided documents that they failed to write in shgipping manifest the chemical agents they sold to iraq and that it tell tell sign of they knew what they were used for .
Your own links said that European companies delivered medical equipment, and Iraq found a use of components for weapons.
You have not provided any proof that anyone delivered any equipment that can only be used for producing chemical weapons.

You have not provided any proof that European companies built a factory for chemical weapons. The UK financed a factory for chlorine production.
Chlorine is not a chemical weapon. I use it regularily for cleaning.
It is used in swimmingpools to keep it safe.
Incidently, chlorine is one ingredient in mustard gas.
Chlorine in itself is not a chemical weapon.

Not even explained what that meant. Did they build the factory building?
A building is a building is a building.

Do You have any proof that they knew what the building was going to be used for?

and when the undeniable evidence of use of chemical weapons by saddam against civillians provided to unsc usa protected iraq and tried to blame Iran for it
Do you have any proof it was undeniable?
Even if it was, Iran cannot expect better after illegally taking hostages in the US Embassy. It made its own bed. If Iran does not like the UN, it is free to leave.

Last edited:
Yes, we used a hammer to kill a (Chinese) mosquito. Pretty much the current state of our air opponents.
ha ha - another yankee got upset on Truth bites

Update Feb 20 2023

Meanwhile France playing 2 side of coin in Russia Ukr conflict despite NATO ally

Last edited:
More like 6 weeks and with very low losses.

The city was also not flattened to the extent russia would

its fighting their smaller soviet brother. Who gets support from third parties.

If Nato troops were involved this war would already be over conventionally.

Ukrainians are of the same mindset/stock however…and they are being invaded

Oops I must have miss read your post

I didn’t know you were a NATO fan boy

How did Biden get in and out without getting attacked ?

White House must have notified Russia

No way they can guarantee security

That a question or a fact? Cause why they sending tanks then if they believe Ukraine is lost?

You act like Russia is fighting alone when you have North Korea and Iran helping them. If Russia has inexhaustible supply and resources and take huge losses, then why back then when it was a superpower, lost Afghanistan during the 1980s with only 15k losses?

You seriously comparing NATO support with North Korea and Iran? Lol

What if a Russian missile flies over Biden's head in Kyiv? Just saying :D
That’s a possibility but unlikely to happen. The Russians waste much of missiles on terror, on civil infra. They don’t attack Ukraine military installations. When they attack they launch missiles at night, not in daylight. Biden makes visit in broad daylight. Putin terror troops launch one or two strikes per month given the production rate of 100 missiles per month.
Even when Putin gets angry by the visit and fires missiles at Biden, Ukraine has one of the strongest missile defense and getting better with Patriots and Iris.

Russia's Chechen fighters hammer Ukraine; Surround Luhansk's strategic height of Bilohorivka - Another Town liberated sounds of Victory drums about to go off​

Waiting for biscuits.

FpZ5KHhXoAE_ts0.jpeg

ha ha - another yankee got upset on Truth bites

Update Feb 20 2023

Meanwhile France playing 2 side of coin in Russia Ukr conflict despite NATO ally
France has been consistent in that it was soft on russia, and from the start wanted to offer Putin an “out”.

This falls in the same line.

Your own links said that European companies delivered medical equipment, and Iraq found a use of components for weapons.
You have not provided any proof that anyone delivered any equipment that can only be used for producing chemical weapons.

You have not provided any proof that European companies built a factory for chemical weapons. The UK financed a factory for chlorine production.
Chlorine is not a chemical weapon. I use it regularily for cleaning.
It is used in swimmingpools to keep it safe.
Incidently, chlorine is one ingredient in mustard gas.
Chlorine in itself is not a chemical weapon.

Not even explained what that meant. Did they build the factory building?
A building is a building is a building.

Do You have any proof that they knew what the building was going to be used for?

Do you have any proof it was undeniable?
Even if it was, Iran cannot expect better after illegally taking hostages in the US Embassy. It made its own bed. If Iran does not like the UN, it is free to leave.
oh so that's the meaning of rule based world , if you are friend with European and Uncle Sam you c
an gas civillian , if you are not their friend no international treaty or law protect you and my link clearly stated that European hiding the shipping manifests

oh so that's the meaning of rule based world , if you are friend with European and Uncle Sam you c
an gas civillian , if you are not their friend no international treaty or law protect you and my link clearly stated that European hiding the shipping manifests
Unless the eastern Ukraine ethnic population is not considered as untermensch and unless they are recognized as humans that have rights by western countries this conflict will continue.

Minsk 3 maybe after Putin would be a solution for Ukraine terrotorial integrity in exchange of easing sanctions to Russia. For Crimea it is like Kosovo maybe another referandum can be made with independent observers. Ukraine lost it when Timoshenko called for taking out the Russian speakers in 2014 and there were etnic mass killings in Donbass region. First step should be ceasefire ofcourse.

I am blown away at the one-sided posting on this forum. I think it does the Ukrainians a dis-service when people just cheerlead propaganda. Ukraine's losses are mind numbing. Dropping a grenade on an idle tank, with an open hatch is not a winning strategy. It is a simple propaganda meant to make people believe in a lie that somehow Ukraine is winning this war (in order to continue the flow of dollars and poor men to the front). Russian is grinding whatever is left of Ukrainian men. I have to give them (Ukrainians) my greatest respect on how they fight, it is truly commendable, but these men are being lost due to the corruption/racism/greed of some Elites within Ukraine and the West's rapacious desire to create trouble everywhere. The West is masterful in sowing hatred among brothers. No one should buy that Ukraine is winning. Russia is advancing and will reach a point in a few weeks where they will have the ability to break out onto the plains. The real question now is whether they can breakout before the thaw, and also how many innocents will be lead to slaughter by greed.

Biden is strolling around Kiev alongside Zelenski,Putin is laying in a bunker airing prerecorded speeches,talking about Peter the Great, and russian shills tell us stories about Europe from Vladivostok to Lisbon with the capital city in Moscow (not to be confused with the one rotting at the bottom of the Black Sea).

One year later since the war started,

Back
Top Bottom