What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That a question or a fact? Cause why they sending tanks then if they believe Ukraine is lost?
Okay..Why is America sending 31 M1-A1s if they think on the Propuganda media of Fox news + CNN the Ukrainians have defeated Russia's forces??? Not to count all other countries pitching for SOS Help for Ukr?

Okay..Why is America sending 31 M1-A1s if they think on the Propuganda media of Fox news + CNN the Ukrainians have defeated Russia's forces??? Not to count all other countries pitching for SOS Help for Ukr?
War is not over, otherwise the Russians wouldn't need Iranian drones then eh?

War is not over, otherwise the Russians wouldn't need Iranian drones then eh?
Yes War is not over by any means.
However looking at US-Global scenerio - War is next to Alaska door step -- By Chinese sending harmless BALLOONS - So called Super power needs F-35 to shoot it down & make big issue out of Chinese Student Science School Project..

Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov vows to set up his own private army to challenge Wagner​

>> just what russia needs???? more private armies ????????

According to the latest US intelligence bulletin

Russia had lost roughly 20,000 troop taking Bakhmut (Lost = WIA+KIA) That's very high casualty rate considering the fight is around 3 to 5 Brigade strength. (24000 soldier max). That's 84% casualty rate in case people do some maths. That's double the number of the entire Ukrainian defender in the region had they (The Russian) killed them all, which apparently not because Ukraine still hold Bakhmut.

However looking at US-Global scenerio - War is next to Alaska door step -- By Chinese sending harmless BALLOONS - So called Super power needs F-35 to shoot it down & make big issue out of Chinese Student Science School Project..
I can tell you that no "science project"

That balloon has a payload that have 8-16 Solar Panel on it, that's enough to power a 240-core blade server. Unless you are talking about some "Science School" have hundreds of thousands of money to spend on one of these projects. This is not something of a pro job

I am on a 2KW system at home, I don't have that many solar panel on my roof..

Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov vows to set up his own private army to challenge Wagner​

>> just what russia needs???? more private armies ????????
Kadyrow just wants to tap Putin’s money and weaponry. Many other groups will follow to create private armies. The Wagners get better access to military gears than regular Russia soldiers. They become Putin’s darling because they sacrifice like suicide lemmings. That’s the future of Russia.
Putin as mafia boss.

Wow respect to Biden

I would give him my vote as next president.

Yes, we used a hammer to kill a (Chinese) mosquito. Pretty much the current state of our air opponents.

Back
Top Bottom