What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

With that line of argumentation, you would prosecute the driving teacher for terrorism, when the terrorist drove into a crowd.

For your claims to have any value, you have to show that Saddam asked for a facility to produce chemical weapons.

Just claims , nothing to back them up - Your usual modus operandi.
If the driving teacher teach the guy how to ram into the crowd more effectively.
There was nothing double use about the factory it was designed to build chemical weaponry.
And the mentioned factory is evidence enough

Funny part it's you that only make claims and choose not to see the fact. For example Netherland fail to register chemical agents bound for Iraq.

I think Hezbollah should go all out and get Israel out of Golan. If these pictures were truly representative of Hezbollah victory, Golan should be back with Syria. Instead Hizbollah has sat on its side of its border and turned Lebanon single handedly into a 4th world country with no governance, no banking system, no trash collection. And thats just the good things
Golan belong to Syria not Lebanon and so its SAA duty to free it not Hezbollah.

I think Hezbollah should go all out and get Israel out of Golan. If these pictures were truly representative of Hezbollah victory, Golan should be back with Syria. Instead Hizbollah has sat on its side of its border and turned Lebanon single handedly into a 4th world country with no governance, no banking system, no trash collection. And thats just the good things
Golan belong to Syria not Lebanon and so its SAA duty to free it not Hezbollah.

Russia drops MRLS rockets + bombs like rain thunder falling on Towns, watch

Yes, i like ToS1A with thermobaric. But next month there will be ToS-2 in Ukraine with larger range ect. Maybe i like ToS-2 more then.

how many T90M tanks can Russia make a month ?

what kind of production are we talking here ?

That’s the fastest way to peace. Killing off the entire Russia invasion army. That a lot of work. 97 percent of Russia land army is deployed to Ukraine. Then coming the Wagner, the Chechens, the Patriots, the Rutschits, the separatists. If they are gone, Putin will say peace. There is no other option.
U actually believe in this shit 97% of Russians army in Ukraine , then invading Russia would be a peace cake even for finland or Lithuania a country with no soldiers at all , stop falling for western media bull shit

You mean lose patience spending billions to “win hearts” of people who for significant parts despise you?

Iraq occupation was from 2003 to 2011, then they went back to fight ISIS from 2014 and keep a presence till today.

Afghanistan we spent 20 years building some sort of functioning pro-western state out of that corrupt medival dump.
However with casualties of 10-30 in the latter years….stop pretending that Nato was militarily routed.

Interesting documentary which opened my eyes this was gonna fail in time:
He explains the pressure of working with people who regularly rob and murder civilians, and molest children, stating that it "wears on you after a while".

Agreed

US took 9 months to take city of Fullujah against poor Iraqis in tennis shoes and they had to nuke the city to take it

2 weeks after they left ISIS took over

Russia is taking on entire Ukraine + 50 other nations including the US maybe even more if you add in the 3rd parties

and still Russia has held its own against everyone

Russia has a inexhaustible supply and resources and can take HUGE loses and still come back

something the Americans can never do, neither can UK or Germany

difference here is Russia the harder you hit Russia the deeper they did in, they have a big stomach

to beat Russia historically not so easy

Update 20 Feb 2023 - Russia inching closer to Victory

Yes, i like ToS1A with thermobaric. But next month there will be ToS-2 in Ukraine with larger range ect. Maybe i like ToS-2 more then.
Well we will see how many Ukrainian weapon vehicles get destroyed by Russian Drones when the Adrenaline is with Russia.
What will Ukrainian large groups of soldiers without proper training (in less than 30 days) do with NATO weapons if they don't know how to use them ?
I have utmost respect for military tactics Europeans used on each during WWII but I totally believe after WWII + Vietnam war, the Ukraine / Russia conflict is major cutting edge technology used by both sides war to date.

Last edited:
If the driving teacher teach the guy how to ram into the crowd more effectively.
There was nothing double use about the factory it was designed to build chemical weaponry.
There are no driving teachers, teaching how to ram a crowd.
They teach how to drive safely. The knowledge can still be used to hit a crowd.
And Your style is still to accuse the driving teacher.

You are yet to prove that Europeans ran a project to ”build a factory for chemical weapons”. That Europeans sold equpiment and material that might have been useful for this is no proof, if the material equipment have dual use.
So you have to prove that things were sold which only can be used for chemical weapons.

So far: No facts - just claims - as usual.

And the mentioned factory is evidence enough

Funny part it's you that only make claims and choose not to see the fact. For example Netherland fail to register chemical agents bound for Iraq.

Agreed

US took 9 months to take city of Fullujah against poor Iraqis in tennis shoes and they had to nuke the city to take it
More like 6 weeks and with very low losses.

The city was also not flattened to the extent russia would
2 weeks after they left ISIS took over

Russia is taking on entire Ukraine + 50 other nations including the US maybe even more if you add in the 3rd parties
its fighting their smaller soviet brother. Who gets support from third parties.

If Nato troops were involved this war would already be over conventionally.
and still Russia has held its own against everyone

Russia has a inexhaustible supply and resources and can take HUGE loses and still come back

something the Americans can never do, neither can UK or Germany

difference here is Russia the harder you hit Russia the deeper they did in, they have a big stomach

to beat Russia historically not so easy
Ukrainians are of the same mindset/stock however…and they are being invaded

There are no driving teachers, teaching how to ram a crowd.
They teach how to drive safely. The knowledge can still be used to hit a crowd.
And Your style is still to accuse the driving teacher.

You are yet to prove that Europeans ran a project to ”build a factory for chemical weapons”. That Europeans sold equpiment and material that might have been useful for this is no proof, if the material equipment have dual use.
So you have to prove that things were sold which only can be used for chemical weapons.

So far: No facts - just claims - as usual.
The proof is in previous posts and if you hide the shipping manifests it's proof enough and since 1984 at least one European country filed to document any shipping of such equipment bound for Iraq in manifests.

Back
Top Bottom