What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1660163291085.png

They knew satelite images would document it, but still chose to lie to the russian public.
They learn from China. Losing face is the worst thing on earth.
The local authority has declared state of emergency in Crimea. Gas supplies to some areas have been cut off. People are evacuated. Seems the russians are panicking. The war is coming to them.

Russia is now going to go all out and the response will be very heavy

I think Russians are going to carpet bomb Kiev for this

and if it was a HIMAR then NATO all be getting it hard

Didn't you say just a few days ago the Russians had entered Bakhmut? Stop spreading Russian lies please.

Can they carpet bomb it though?
They still failed to achieve air dominance.

@jhungary or do they have bombers outside range of sam/buk/manpad/stinger defences, and whatever migs the ukranians still have?

(Also If they can, then there is the matter of international and national response.)

There again with the claim "Russia only sent their third rate troops" only to justify their army's poor performance. I wouldn't call all those elite VDV,motor rifle,tank divisions etc. that were wiped out in Ukraine as "third rate".

Where did I say Russia only sent its third rate troops to Ukraine? I meant the entire Russian armed forces is third rate based on their current incompetence. Even if their so called elite troops are being wiped out, why haven't the Ukis won yet? Why have the Russians, despite their incompetence, achieved what they have so far? In my view, there's not much difference between the Ukis and Russians, they are equally as incompetent as each other, equally corrupt, and equally cheaply bought, hence why there's pretty much a stalemate.

Carpet bomb a city the size of Kiev with what exactly? So far the russian version of carpet bombing has been with artillery.

Looks like the Ukis have developed their Grom-2 ballistic missile, similar to the Iskander. Now all they need is to produce it quickly in significant numbers and deploy it, and the Russians need to locate and destroy its manufacturing locations.

Didn't you say just a few days ago the Russians had entered Bakhmut? Stop spreading Russian lies please.

Soledar they took the Belokamensk factory plant on the East Side

and Bukhmut they are now in control of the Ceramic plant in down highway 32 and advancing towards the city centre

no doubt Russia is bleeding but lets not ignore facts here

US took 9 months to take Fallujah against unarmed poor Iraqis and it fell 2 weeks later to ISIS

Russia has taken area size of France in 6 months against 50 countries

btw I dont support Russia killing of civilians but Russia is exposing Western hypocrisy

Can they carpet bomb it though?
They still failed to achieve air dominance.

@jhungary or do they have bombers outside range of sam/buk/manpad/stinger defences, and whatever migs the ukranians still have?

(Also If they can, then there is the matter of international and national response.)

well whichever way

Russia clearly said any attack on Crimea will be dealt as a attack on Russian soil

and if HIMARS did it they will hit NATO

this is a very significant escalation

Back
Top Bottom