What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Are you aware that Russian intel is so outdated (as the maps they are using,some from the 60's) that they are striking military targets which were no longer in use even during the Soviet Union times.

It wouldn't surprise me given how incompetent the Russians seem to be, but that makes it all the more surprising how much they have managed to achieve if they really are as bad as you claim. Moreover, it goes to show how incompetent and corrupt the Ukrainians are as well if they can't defeat the third rate Russians, even with all the support from that US and intelligence.

It wouldn't surprise me given how incompetent the Russians seem to be, but that makes it all the more surprising how much they have managed to achieve if they really are as bad as you claim. Moreover, it goes to show how incompetent and corrupt the Ukrainians are as well if they can't defeat the third rate Russians, even with all the support from that US and intelligence.

There again with the claim "Russia only sent their third rate troops" only to justify their army's poor performance. I wouldn't call all those elite VDV,motor rifle,tank divisions etc. that were wiped out in Ukraine as "third rate".

Was that a Javelin, and notice the infantry is carried outside the BMP. Why is that? Not that it matters, but it probably saved them in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom