What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You do realize that many people from Kherson to Kharkiv can speak Russian right? Even Zelensky? Thats the worse excuse to claim that they wanted to be liberated. Considering how the people of Kherson were celebrating with the Ukrainian troops en masse compared to Russians being there. As you said, the Russians failed to win over the Ukrainians. Just remember, the Afghans beat the Soviets when they lost millions of Afghans and the Russians controlled most of the country.

You don't see that kind of welcome for the Russian troops.
Most Ukraine speak Russian because that’s the first language in Ukraine. That’s because of USSR root. If language is used as reason going to war, to attack and annex other territories than the Germans, the French can attack, annex lots of countries in Europe. German, French is the first language used in Swiss, Austria, Belgium as well as parts of Italy, Czech. Talking about Russia hooligans.

Some random guy on a youtube channel (which the cleaning person at our office can have access to) has more wisdom than the entire democratically elected Govt of the EU? Come on, give it a rest.

You take a guy with a european accent and then assume he speaks for everybody. AT LEAST pick somebody thats been interviewed with a newspaper/publication. That publication does not have to be credible but shows somebody gives a rats a**

ICH's reference point is hauling 29KG while sitting in his living room with his xbox console and holding the controller and killing tanks. So if he can dart around on his video game , why can't a soldier do the same on a battlefield
Well, all I can say is he is right about one thing.....

He is living in his world.

In my world, the 35kg hell march I did back in Ranger School almost killed me. That's you are hauling 35kg Rug (Rucksack) and marches for 3 miles. And that was on parade speed, and he is talking about running around, deploying and re-deploying a 30kg ATGM system faster than Tanks/AFV rushing your line.....

Some random guy on a youtube channel (which the cleaning person at our office can have access to) has more wisdom than the entire democratically elected Govt of the EU? Come on, give it a rest.

You take a guy with a european accent and then assume he speaks for everybody. AT LEAST pick somebody thats been interviewed with a newspaper/publication. That publication does not have to be credible but shows somebody gives a rats a**

ICH's reference point is hauling 29KG while sitting in his living room with his xbox console and holding the controller and killing tanks. So if he can dart around on his video game , why can't a soldier do the same on a battlefield
Well, all I can say is he is right about one thing.....

He is living in his world.

In my world, the 35kg hell march I did back in Ranger School almost killed me. That's you are hauling 35kg Rug (Rucksack) and marches for 3 miles. And that was on parade speed, and he is talking about running around, deploying and re-deploying a 30kg ATGM system faster than Tanks/AFV rushing your line.....
I brought the indian man portable Panzerfaust to show you that even India is on the way to change organisation and handling of land warfare.

I updated a thread here on PDF/Landwarfare where you can read how far you both are out of touch of actuel things regard Panzerfaust. And no, i never played any wargames on pc or xbox or like that. Why should i?

Thats what your best hope of Russian victory is that one President is older and may die? Thats the straw you are gasping for. Btw, he just had a clean physical
They had to do it after Putin jump out of his plane like fresh spring. And of course Biden has a "clean physical"...haha...

I brought the indian man portable Panzerfaust to show you that even India is on the way to change organisation and handling of land warfare.

I updated a thread here on PDF/Landwarfare where you can read how far you both are out of touch of actuel things regard Panzerfaust. And no, i never played any wargames on pc or xbox or like that. Why should i?

Again, it's not that we are out of touch, as I said, most 4th Gen "man-portable" ATGM are fire and forget, can you literally haul that around is an issue.

I mean, if you think you can deploy/redeploy a 29KG ATGM in the middle of a battle with tanks and AFV and kill them before they maneuver and kill you, good on ya, I am conceding I can't do that, I think most of my fellow soldier in my ex-Armor Cav company which uses ATGM extensively would say the same.

Maybe in the future you can make AT-4 or RPG-7 fire and forget? I don't know, I mean otherwise yes, as @Paul2 said, even Hellfire missile is men portable, it's only a question of how many men you need to carry those.

Again, it's not that we are out of touch, as I said, most 4th Gen "man-portable" ATGM are fire and forget, can you literally haul that around is an issue.

I mean, if you think you can deploy/redeploy a 29KG ATGM in the middle of a battle with tanks and AFV and kill them before they maneuver and kill you, good on ya, I am conceding I can't do that, I think most of my fellow soldier in my ex-Armor Cav company which uses ATGM extensively would say the same.

Maybe in the future you can make AT-4 or RPG-7 fire and forget? I don't know, I mean otherwise yes, as @Paul2 said, even Hellfire missile is men portable, it's only a question of how many men you need to carry those.
You still stuck in the past. You even are unable to update if you get showed new information. You just ignore it. But only for you (i like how you represent the US) i help you with this image, taken from the info-side whose link was provided to you

data.png

You still stuck in the past. You even are unable to update if you get showed new information. You just ignore it. But only for you (i like how you represent the US) i help you with this image, taken from the info-side whose link was provided to you

View attachment 916903
Sure, whatever...

“If it was right to commit to spend 2% in 2014, it is even more right now. Because we live in a more dangerous world ... So it is obvious that we need to spend more,” NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said during a separate appearance on Feb. 15 in Brussels.

The problem with NATO member countries military expenditures in the past 30 years was that almost all downsizing was eating into readiness component, and not for "food."

The result was that some NATO member had sizeable militarises, which was important psychologically for politicians, but they were becoming less, and less capable with each year.

NATO's misadventure in the middle east also helped feed Western politicians' delusions about the level of readiness of their militaries. While the expenditures on armies in the field were gigantic, they did not really translate into any future benefit, and only ate into readiness maintenance budget even further.

You do realize that half of Ukraine, in particular Eastern and Southern Ukraine, was founded and settled by Russians right? Most of the cities were founded and built by the Russian empire. 100.000's if not millions of ethnic Russians settled those regions that used to be barren steppe or inhabited by Crimean Tatars.

Do you realize that Russia was founder by Ukrainians? Things you list don't not preclude anything, and if anything is telling, it were Russian majority cities which seen most of popular mobilisation.

Russian Ukrainians realise that far more is on the stake for them even more acutely than Ukrainian Ukrainians.

If Russians will come, they will die, plainly, and simple.

And unlike Russian speaking Ukrainian Ukrainians, they don't have any other place to call home other than Eastern Ukraine. If Ukraine loses, they will be first for traitor calling, and being killed.

This is so obvious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom