What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, all I can say is he is right about one thing.....

He is living in his world.

In my world, the 35kg hell march I did back in Ranger School almost killed me. That's you are hauling 35kg Rug (Rucksack) and marches for 3 miles. And that was on parade speed, and he is talking about running around, deploying and re-deploying a 30kg ATGM system faster than Tanks/AFV rushing your line.....

Sadly, you didn't get Puma sneakers, or you'd be hauling that without breaking a sweat.

/joking.

Interesting analysis about the Bakhmut "Affair".. and many more interesting updates..

Last edited:

Prof. Rich Wolff丨COMPLETE FAILURE! U.S & Entire West Neither Defeated Russia nor Stopped China Raise

Chinese peace plan for Ukraine greeted cautiously by the west​

>> Looks like China is about to launch a rescue plan for Russia ????

Last edited:
Sadly, you didn't get Puma sneakers, or you'd be hauling that without breaking a sweat.

/joking.
also crouching always walk faster and make no noise......

forget about cover and concealment, just crouch walk all the way

Nope. If you look at blow job Kamala and what all she said, then you know that it can go even worser than it is now with Biden. These are things one have to know if want to calculate scenarios.

Sure

And within (only 2 posts there) you will find my post with another link to MDBA and on the site of MDBA you will find a lot of additional info about this topic
Worse for Russia, surely yes, you are right. It will get plenty worse. US economy is humming, its jobs are growing. Let americans worry about themselves. You worry about your friends in russia and what awaits them EVEN if they take back part of Ukraine: they are effectively an path to being a poor country.

As we found in Afghanistan and Iraq where NATO faced stiff resistance and a determined foe it will run. "Powerful" armies are meaningless if soldiers don't have the will to fight.
You mean lose patience spending billions to “win hearts” of people who for significant parts despise you?

Iraq occupation was from 2003 to 2011, then they went back to fight ISIS from 2014 and keep a presence till today.

Afghanistan we spent 20 years building some sort of functioning pro-western state out of that corrupt medival dump.
However with casualties of 10-30 in the latter years….stop pretending that Nato was militarily routed.

Interesting documentary which opened my eyes this was gonna fail in time:
He explains the pressure of working with people who regularly rob and murder civilians, and molest children, stating that it "wears on you after a while".

Yes, if Ukraine do a Russian and drive them tanks single file without infantry screening the flank and artillery support to saturate the area. That's what we in the tanker business called "Combined Arms Warfare".

There is a reason why no one store more than 20,000 ATGM in their stock, because Armour when used properly, is largely unaffected by ATGM, because before you, as a AT Gunner, can see or hear the tank coming to you, you would have to deal with fast scout and dismounted infantry, so you either have to be constantly on the move or engage your enemies dismounted infantry, which mean you cannot engage the tank when they rolled in, because either you are running, fighting or already dead. That's why no western army in the world depends on man portable ATGM.

The Ukrainian is not just getting the tanks. They also get a bunch of fast scout vehicle (Bradley, Stryker and CM-90) and more importantly about 3 months to train for them, the same time I was trained with when I was in the Army qualifying for my Armour MOS. Which mean they are going to know how to fight with this, and if the Ukrainian still fight like Russian in this war, then yes, these armour deserved to be destroyed, and they deserved to lose, but so far this is not the case.

So now EU is activating Leopard 1 Tanks, as I demanded and discussed with you sometimes ago, you said that would take to long, but EU is doing it now, in my opinion US should supply more Abrams or reactivate retired Tank stocks !

Last edited:
Ukraine lost 15% population during ww2 as well. (5million). And are now fighting for their existance as independant state/people.
Why does russia think the ukranians will just roll over any time soon?

Eastern european resolve and western tech/supplies….that got nazi germany down.

If anyone should fear history its Russia..they just do not realize however the fascist invaders is them this time round.

You mean lose patience spending billions to “win hearts” of people who for significant parts despise you?

Iraq occupation was from 2003 to 2011, then they went back to fight ISIS from 2014 and keep a presence till today.

Afghanistan we spent 20 years building some sort of functioning pro-western state out of that corrupt medival dump.
However with casualties of 10-30 in the latter years….stop pretending that Nato was militarily routed.

Interesting documentary which opened my eyes this was gonna fail in time:
He explains the pressure of working with people who regularly rob and murder civilians, and molest children, stating that it "wears on you after a while".
US winning hearts and minds of people:-

1676762650392.jpeg

So now EU is activating Leopard 1 Tanks, as I demanded and discussed with you sometimes ago, you said that would talk to long, but EU is doing it now, in my opinion US should supply more Abrams or reactivate retired Tank stocks !
well, that would depends on whether or not Ukraine can pull that many soldier off the frontline and go to the west and train with those system, I mean they would have to pull significant manpower off the line in order to train for those 150 advance Western tanks (That's almost 3 Armour brigade worth of tank), they can't pull more.

I would imagine there are going to be more Abrams and Leo2 transfer down the road, but it has to be done in batch.

Ukraine lost 15% population during ww2 as well. (5million). And are now fighting for their existance as independant state/people.
Why does russia think the ukranians will just roll over any time soon?

Eastern european resolve and western tech/supplies….that got nazi germany down.

If anyone should fear history its Russia..they just do not realize however the fascist invaders is them this time round.
In WW2 the colonialists had support of their colonies, now India is an independent country and most black, China and Arab countries despise the West. The Europeans are on their own and can fight their own wars. The only light at the end of the tunnel is the cost and blood letting will deter them from fighting a war for a few generations.

Back
Top Bottom