What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I never believed in this. A bit off-topic but can you elaborate on who actually did 9/11?
India did 9/11 the whole world knows this

Russia casualty rate runs closing 1,000 men per day. There are increasing villages in Russia where no young men below 25y. That’s terrible however not terrible enough for Putin.
Russia must suffer more deaths more casualties before Putin accepts the reality and negotiates a real peace deal. The breaking point probably would be 2,000 men casualty rate per day for Russia. That’s the assessment of the West.

Mashallah

Last edited:
Yes the West thinks so do I. 500k deaths and wounded then that will make him thinking the war is not winnable for Russia. That’s still a long way though. Russia prisons have 400-500k inmates. thousands in gulags. He can send them all to the front. Until now Putin has not dropped a single demand he issued towards Ukraine, the US and NATO.

Word has gotten back to these Russian prisions that the survival rate is 20% ... apparently flow of prisoners volunteering is starting to dry up now.

UA intel claims that Russian leadership has set the pullout line at 3 million losses.

Another remarkable "achievement" RUAF staff got is that they lost nearly all auxiliaries from the initial force.

Military police, national guard, militarized SWAT teams, KGB, military lawyers + untold amount of DPR/LPR levies.

Managing to lose 40k of them is remarkable.

Russian 3 letter services look formidable in numbers, but initial research show most of them are paper pushers, and that 40k loss may be crippling for their enforcement ability.

Interesting - 3million young men of "breeding age" is quite significant amount to remove from the population. Bad news for Russia's population which is going down, and when combined with high alcohol consumption causing so many issues for population growth aswell. Howver, it is good news for the "civilised world" as we have would have a world with fewer russians in it and, they would have done it all themselves...

you can spin it asyou wish , and if you can please povide me the civilian use of Thabun and Mustard. the factory provided to saddam by european was designed to produce it
There is no civilian use of Tabun and Mustard gas. There is plenty of civilian use of the components of Mustard gas. You are still to prove that European companies delivered more than components.

One such component is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene.

Selling ethylene is not selling chemical weapons.

Selling equipment which can be used for a variety of chemical processes is not ”selling chemical weapons”.

That Saddam built a factory to produce Mustard gas does not mean that anyone delivering machinery for that factory do so with the knowledge that it will be used for chemical weapons.

As usual, you just produce claims without proof.

It is correct that Russia has had a lot of casualties in Ukraine but why are many users in this thread exclusively focusing on that but not the equally large Ukrainian casualties? Ukraine has far less manpower than Russia, every Ukrainian casualty is far worse for Ukraine than it is for Russia.

Ukraine is kept alive by NATO and allies to the tune of 100's of billions of dollars, but as I wrote earlier, NATO and allies are never actually going to send their own troops to directly aid Ukraine against Russia.

I don't know in which world the Ukrainians are going to reconquer Crimea or even all of Donbas.

The Russians (Putin and his regime) probably expected Ukraine to fell within weeks and for most of Ukraine to become absorbed by Russia, which was a catastrophic miscalculation and utter ignorance, but similarly, the Ukrainians/NATO are deluded, if they somehow think, that Russia will lose Crimea and Donbas.

Vast majority of Ukrainians despise Russia nowadays but most Russians in Ukraine (Crimea and Donbas) have a similar view of Ukraine and Ukrainians. Unless Ukrainian commits ethnic cleansing in Crimea and Donbas (majority Russian areas of Ukraine), I don't see how they expect the locals to join hands with the current Ukrainian regime and their rightly or not rightly open Russophobia. Those lot, from what I recall, even banned Russian language prior to February last year.They have banned all pro-Russia political parties etc.

It is the same segment (used as cannon fodder by the Ukrainian regime) that was behind the massacre in Odessa in 2014.

Last edited:
Anyone looking forward to the German leopards taking on the Russia T90Ms

Image a huge tank in the East

WWII all over again

I think leopard crews won’t be as well trained as Russian but they will employ better strategies and tactics

T90M is also a good tank but Russia need to have infantry

May the best tank win

US is making 11,000 x 155mm shells

Due to ramp to 70,000 in the next 18-24 months

Back
Top Bottom