What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The kimchi Koreans with their industrial might can provide lots of tanks, howitzer, missiles, aircraft to Ukraine.

1675085673864.png

What about Isra-hell crimes you are praising so much down this thread?
A reminder that the Vatniks here laughed when their Drone were used to target civilians in Ukraine. While the Israeli target military and critical infrastructures of Iran regimes.

So excuse me if I take pleasure in seeing awful country getting it's just treatment, Heck it's karma.

Last edited:
I was not talking about Isra-hell's conflict with Iran.
With Nato occupation of afghanistan, the afghans saw massive increase of life expectancy.

With Russian occupation of afghanistan, the afghans saw a population crash with millions dead.

They are not the same….Nato clearly being the lesser evil in terms of military/social conduct.

I am really suprised so many muslims are happily cheering russia and china on the sidelines.
You do realise that if your country would ever fall under their control sphere and looks at them wrongly they would go all Grozny/Uyghurs on you?

Well Iran just insert itself into the Ukrainian war. So as far am I concerned the regime in Iran is a legitimate target.
Yes of course.
But before that there are so many other legitimate targets also.
Was only thinking why nobody cared about that.
Well, not that much surprised. You carry on.

The whole world needs to send heavy artillery and good tanks and armed uavs and ucavs to completely choke the invading russian army and russian establishment just like russia has been arming our enemies weather it be india or iran, Pakistan has full right to arm its partners like Ukraine in war of aggression committed by invading russian establishment and adversaries occording to russian establishment eyes

Last edited:
With Nato occupation of afghanistan, the afghans saw massive increase of life expectancy.

With Russian occupation of afghanistan, the afghans saw a population crash with millions dead.

They are not the same….Nato clearly being the lesser evil in terms of military/social conduct.

I am really suprised so many muslims are happily cheering russia and china on the sidelines.
You do realise that if your country would ever fall under their control sphere and looks at them wrongly they would go all Grozny/Uyghurs on you?
How about 1 million civilians killed by USA in Iraq in the name of finding "chemical weapons"?
And I am not cheering for anything. Not for Russia and China atleast.
I just expressed my thought that this thread is mostly occupied by members who are extremely biased. But again nothing unusual. Might is right.

How about 1 million civilians killed by USA in Iraq in the name of finding "chemical weapons"?
And I am not cheering for anything. Not for Russia and China atleast.
I just expressed my thought that this thread is mostly occupied by members who are extremely biased. But again nothing unusual. Might is right.

You know that most Iraqis got killed by OTHER Iraqis and their foreign support elements?
What do you think who killed the most civilians in Afghanistan?
(Neo)Taliban did most killing, followed by corrupt Afghan "Army".
American/Israeli/Western (and all other) influences are only a catalysator in these Muslims killing Muslims cases.
Saddam did surpress the Iran-loving Shia and ALL (no matter which religious group/sect etc.) who opposed him.
YES he give stability.
YES Iraq was, as a state unity BETTER under him.
But then, you can't make everything right for people.
Shias kissed US soldiers hand first, later they misused their new might which Americans gave them, killing Sunni Muslims only because they can and were on a bloodthirsty revenge vendetta.
So, pre-ISIS and ISIS came to the rotten core which was left of a stable but Saddam surpressed Iraq.
Same like in Syria.
Western/Western alligned and Muslim powers started to work as a catalysator...
Sadly that's Realpolitik but always funny that only cherry picking muh evil West.
Well, most Muslims in Israel, who are ISRAELI citizen live usually BETTER than in the classical corrupt "muslim" ruled "state".

You know that most Iraqis got killed by OTHER Iraqis and their foreign support elements?
What do you think who killed the most civilians in Afghanistan?
(Neo)Taliban did most killing, followed by corrupt Afghan "Army".
American/Israeli/Western (and all other) influences are only a catalysator in these Muslims killing Muslims cases.
Saddam did surpress the Iran-loving Shia and ALL (no matter which religious group/sect etc.) who opposed him.
YES he give stability.
YES Iraq was, as a state unity BETTER under him.
But then, you can't make everything right for people.
Shias kissed US soldiers hand first, later they misused their new might which Americans gave them, killing Sunni Muslims only because they can and were on a bloodthirsty revenge vendetta.
So, pre-ISIS and ISIS came to the rotten core which was left of a stable but Saddam surpressed Iraq.
Same like in Syria.
Western/Western alligned and Muslim powers started to work as a catalysator...
Sadly that's Realpolitik but always funny that only cherry picking muh evil West.
Well, most Muslims in Israel, who are ISRAELI citizen live usually BETTER than in the classical corrupt "muslim" ruled "state".
Shut up your typical rant.
No one is buying your narrative.
And Isra-hell is just an invader and apartheid state who hads are full of Palestinian youth and children. It goes on daily basis.
Just continue your typical propaganda about Russia and Ukraine war and no need to answer me.

The kimchi Koreans with their industrial might can provide lots of tanks, howitzer, missiles, aircraft to Ukraine.

View attachment 914110

South Korea is actually very well-equipped, probably better than most if not all of NATO Europe individual members.

Back
Top Bottom